Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

My new theory....

Read 1306 times
      Plantman
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 597 posts |
      • Youll*Never*Walk*Alone
      My new theory....
      Sep 27, 2010 10:50:41 am
      Ive finally got it..

The players are playing sh*t to put some reverse pshycology on the fat b***ard yanks, the club is doing poor, the fans are not going to buy shirts and veto games....so his debt interest wont get paid.

He can only hang on so long before he has to sell for a reasonable amount to pay off the debt, the sweaty fat F***ing basterds are clinging on by their nails for an offer that will fill their pockets and screw the club over.

Fernando is just hanging on until it happens, i bet the greasy tw*ts are urging him to put in a request so they can pay RBS

thats a great ploy lads...as soon as they are gone we will start the charge for the CL spots and bag the double of Europa and FA Cup

TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Re: My new theory....
      Reply #1: Sep 27, 2010 10:52:01 am
       :roll:
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #2: Sep 27, 2010 10:52:28 am
      We're playing sh*t due to our mid table manager - the ownership issue cannot be used as an excuse for the sh*t we are producing in the league at the moment, Yes they made us sell players, but the manager is picking the team

Let me guess - also - Rafa finished 7th last season to F**k them over yes?
      Plantman
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 597 posts |
      • Youll*Never*Walk*Alone
      Reply #3: Sep 27, 2010 10:52:40 am
       :f_tongueincheek:
      Plantman
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 597 posts |
      • Youll*Never*Walk*Alone
      Reply #4: Sep 27, 2010 10:54:20 am
      Guys...its sarcasm i dont think that is whats really happening, just being a bit light hearted.
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #5: Sep 27, 2010 02:21:04 pm
      Let me guess - also - Rafa finished 7th last season to f**k them over yes?

spot on. he was celever our rafa ;)
      carheex
      • Banned

• 587 posts | -9 
      Reply #6: Sep 28, 2010 03:28:16 pm
      We're playing sh*t due to our mid table manager - the ownership issue cannot be used as an excuse for the sh*t we are producing in the league at the moment, Yes they made us sell players, but the manager is picking the team

Let me guess - also - Rafa finished 7th last season to f**k them over yes?

Have you ever heard of a forum called est1892......I was banned from there because I didn't believe that Rafa and the players deliberately underperformed last season! Not sure if they are genuine conspiracy theorists or if they are just mentally retarded...
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #7: Sep 28, 2010 03:57:36 pm
      My conspiracy theory is this, Hicks & Gillet are a pair of lying cheating sh*t bags who are milking the cosh cow for every penny and it's having disastrous consequences on the club.
      carheex
      • Banned

• 587 posts | -9 
      Reply #8: Sep 28, 2010 05:12:06 pm
      My conspiracy theory is this, Hicks & Gillet are a pair of lying cheating sh*t bags who are milking the cosh cow for every penny and it's having disastrous consequences on the club.

I think your "theory" falls in to the "facts" category!

Quick Reply