Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Vote for your man of the match.

Pepe Reina
      37 (43.5%)
      Glen Johnson
      39 (45.9%)
      Joe Cole
      9 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Utrecht 0-0 Liverpool: Post match Déjà vu

Read 56430 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,380 posts | 2884 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Re: Utrecht 0-0 Liverpool: Post match Déjà vu
      Reply #667: Oct 02, 2010 04:12:17 pm
      We have been mates since school, we were mates when they went down and we still mates touble is there is fck all to have any banter over at the moment ,champions league nights the txts used to fly photos of the score on the telly you know the usual sh*t ,sadly for me thats a memory at the moment and he is lovin it ,mind you I gave him sh*t all these years about their own sending them down ,so I got to take a bit back now .

Its funny mate any mancs I know arent giving the stick I expected I think they are more shocked at the state were in or maybe they fear that there debts might see them plummit as well in the near future?
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Re: Utrecht 0-0 Liverpool: Post match Déjà vu
      Reply #668: Oct 02, 2010 04:23:11 pm
      You are right there Brian  thats what i meant by no banter they not even taking the piss ,my mate even kept his shares and refused to hand them in he got them on his wall, most of them realize the periless position they are also in, and before  anyone says fck them where would we be without each other ,because its the banter the singing its the whole package ,if they were not there or us for that matter would it be the same i doubt it . 

Quick Reply