Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

Thank you Rafa for the part you played in ousting the tumours.

Read 4798 times
      redpool
      • Forum David Johnson

• 217 posts |
      Re: Thank you Rafa for the part you played in ousting the tumours.
      Reply #46: Oct 16, 2010 12:35:25 pm
      There are a lot of articles and good analysis on Rafa great accomplishments for our club that completely dispel the myth that he has wasted a lot of money on bad players. Maybe we should compile and email these articles to Mr. John Henry since he is known to be quite an analytical person.
      « Last Edit: Oct 16, 2010 03:12:22 pm by redpool »
      azizdamji
      • Banned

• 155 posts | -2 
      Reply #47: Oct 16, 2010 02:38:23 pm
      Rafa was our best manager in the last 20 years.   

As much as our board take credit for removing Hicks and Gillett, they should be ashamed at exchanging Rafa for Roy.
      I am in Canada and didn't have cable tv that allowed me to follow LFC till 5 or 6 years ago. So I missed the Souness Manager era. My question is, why is Rafa a better manager then Houllier? Was Houllier not respected by "The Kop". Please "educate" me. Thank you in advance.
      pedro43
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 147 posts |
      Reply #48: Oct 16, 2010 08:49:02 pm
      Thanks RAFA didnt know what you fighting before but now these TWO C****S have shown everyone what gobshites theyreally are..................... ..........Welcome back anytime
      kennystaff
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 292 posts |
      Reply #49: Oct 17, 2010 12:57:29 pm
      He had his faults but who doesn't. With a stable club and Rafa back we would shoot back up to where we belong. He will be forever remembered as a great coach, a loyal liverpool man and above all a true gentleman.

YNWA Rafa. Come back anytime soon.

Quick Reply