Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

March Before Game

Read 2785 times
      Red Kenny
      • Forum Ronnie Moran
      • Started Topic

• 384 posts | 13 
      March Before Game
      Oct 03, 2010 07:14:08 pm
      Attended the march before the game today, it was a big turnout again, but way to many people still taking pictures, instead of joining in. We shifted thousands of SOS leaflets to, explaining the fan takeover, but I just cannot get my head round, why some of our supporters still won't even read the sodding leaflets. Does it really cost them anything, just to try reading and learning about the situation at the club? Someone even shaking his head at the march, what the F**k? This club is ebbing away and still some wont even, involve themselves in any way.

Just like to say all those who attended, was proud to march with you today, we must keep on educating those who still don't get it, slowly but surely this movement is growing and we will force these bas**rds out.

Yanks and board out now.
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Re: March Before Game
      Reply #1: Oct 03, 2010 07:25:30 pm
      Well done, I commend your efforts and am with you all in spirit (I live in Australia, so getting there is a slight issue).  Being in the relegation zone is cause for concern, but still not the major cause for concern, don't let anyone forget it.  Thank you for being there for those who couldn't be.  Well in Red Kenny.
      Hiberpool
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 143 posts | -2 
      Reply #2: Oct 03, 2010 07:26:31 pm
      Would it be possible to post the leaflet up on this forum so I could read it and see how I could help, cheers  :gt-happyup:
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #3: Oct 03, 2010 07:27:04 pm
      Well done, I commend your efforts and am with you all in spirit (I live in Australia, so getting there is a slight issue).  Being in the relegation zone is cause for concern, but still not the major cause for concern, don't let anyone forget it.  Thank you for being there for those who couldn't be.  Well in Red Kenny.

This.

Nice one Red Kenny and to all those who marched today.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #4: Oct 03, 2010 07:44:09 pm
      "You lazy bas**rds, get out of the pub!"

We sang that today was we marched. Far too many people stood taking F***ing pictures. Lazy whoppers. Was a good march.

Majority of people didnt bother to wait for the after game protest as well. Gotta love modern football fans!
      Red Kenny
      • Forum Ronnie Moran
      • Started Topic

• 384 posts | 13 
      Reply #5: Oct 03, 2010 07:51:46 pm
      Thanks guys, will see if I can get a copy up sometime, basically it was about updating people about the fans scheme to buy LFC.There is a deadline on the leaflet 31st October, for the club to get in touch with the fans group and open dialogue about a fan's takeover.

It also reinforces in the meantime to keep up the pressure on the owners and board in the media.

It says at the end, that should the re-finance go through, without dialogue having taken place, before the 31st October than the following will happen.

Direct protests will take place at
      Anfield (inside and outside of the ground)
      Club retail outlets
      Club senior management willbe made NOT WELCOME with all the attendant difficulties, that this entails
      RSB Headquarters
      RSB Branches
      Workplaces or anywhere that senior RBS management involved in the club,s account management can be located.

So it's primary to get the club to engage with the supporters before the 31st October.   
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #6: Oct 03, 2010 08:00:28 pm
      Good job lads! Keep up the fight!
      YNWA
      Red Kenny
      • Forum Ronnie Moran
      • Started Topic

• 384 posts | 13 
      Reply #7: Oct 03, 2010 09:36:03 pm
      Can I just say nice one to the Blackpool fans that stood and cheered the march, this afternoon. If only more of our own could of put their chips and pies down, and joined us.
      RedWilly

• 9,214 posts | 1646 
      Reply #8: Oct 03, 2010 11:14:02 pm
      Got a bit of coverage on MOTD2 tonight. Good stuff, and big thumbs up to those who attended and put this together.
      SL
      • Forum David Johnson

• 233 posts |
      • The King is back!!
      Reply #9: Oct 04, 2010 09:35:05 am
      was at the march and sit in well worth the sore throat ,good turn out
      but to many still stood there watching/taking pictures  :mad:

nice one to the people that I marched along side credit to you all :angel:

TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #10: Oct 04, 2010 09:55:07 am
      Got a bit of coverage on MOTD2 tonight. Good stuff, and big thumbs up to those who attended and put this together.

Another masochist... thought I'd be the only one watching ;)

Great to see so many protesting, the ball is rolling, it will only escalate from here.

Quick Reply