Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Wish List for NESV

Read 886 times
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Wish List for NESV
      Oct 19, 2010 07:24:45 pm
      Wish List for NESV

By Kevin Brodie

Well another inept performance by the men in red and one in a suit on Sunday. For the first time in many seasons we were totally outplayed at Everton on Sunday. I know they beat us 3-0 at their place a few years ago but Reina didn't have one of his best days on that occasion. At least then we showed some spirit and fight but as soon as Cahill scored the game was up.

I didn't even get to yelling at Cahill for being his dirty self as normally he has to when he plays against us but on this day he just went about his business without being annoying! I believe we had won our last 7 league encounters and winning at Everton is never easy, but it had become so under the previous regime. Our current manager said that when you come to Everton you expect an onslaught...well Roy I don't! I expect us to play football, get the ball on the deck and boss the game. We have the players capable of doing that and we just didn't.

Even with the game going further out of reach after Arteta's strike we still left the bemused Maxi and Cole on the pitch. Cole was the worst man of the field followed closely by Maxi, neither of them did a thing. Awful. Carragher was trying his best at right back, surely Kelly must be given a chance at some point and I would have rather seen Carragher partner our Greek in the middle of the defense. Where in the world did Dani Pacheco go?

After the match Hodgson said that it was one of our better performance and that after a match like that everyone will concentrate on Liverpool losing rather then it being a good game of football. Roy, it's a derby mate, we don't care about the football, we care about winning. Losing is bad and not having the players put in a hard tackle all afternoon is another thing, but trying to convince me after the match that we played well, then you are taking me for a fool! I'm 42, been watching and listening to Liverpool for 37 years and this was not a good performance!

Honestly I thought the new lad from Portugal and Gerrard were the only two players who looked like they might make something happen. Torres had two nice moments but was provided with zero service from the flanks. I'm pleased Joe spent the summer telling us how great it will be to link up with Fernando.

To all of you who wrote to me last year and said you wanted Rafa want (out?)...how you feeling today?

and since NESV is listening to supporters here is my wish list, in no particular order.

My top 10 wishes

1. Give the fans a single seat on the board (non voting)
      2. Bring Rafa Back-or bring in a manager with some bottle!
      3. Redevelop Anfield
      4. Bring in football people to make football decisions (Kenny)
      5. Don't be heard from
      6. Back the manager publically, always (contradicts number 5 but you know what I mean)
      7. Never allow the club to play on April 15
      8. Tell us the truth, even if it what we don't want to hear
      9. Sort out the ticket office
      10. Invest in players

http://blogs.soccernet.com/liverpool/archives/2010/10/wish_list_for_nesv.php?

An Okay-Article.

Bring Rafa back? :yawn - That will not happen.

Give the fans a seat on the board? Believable but; it will not happen.

LFCexiled
      Re: Wish List for NESV
      Reply #1: Oct 19, 2010 07:30:13 pm
      Does No 6 apply to the current 'manager'? If so i wholeheartedly disagree.

Quick Reply