Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Purslow steps down as Liverpool MD - BUT - He stays at club as special advisor

Read 4622 times
      MaxC
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 504 posts | 15 
      Re: Purslow steps down as Liverpool MD - BUT - He stays at club as special advisor
      Reply #46: Oct 20, 2010 11:02:05 pm
      I know people love to hate him, however he did 2 good things...

Got us the best sponshership deal in the prem
      Played a part in removing H&G

For that the guy has to get some credit...
      Completely Agree with you Purslime deserves all the credit.
      1. Getting Shitty Players
      2. Interfering in football matters he could not comprehend
      3. Kissing H&G arses
      4. Sacking Rafa
      5. Signing the most brilliant english manager.
      6. Backstabbing H&G.
      7. Helping us secure 19 position.

Yeah yeah he did get us additional sponsorship i agree. But would you trust someone who you know will change colours like a chameleon, You know i like loyal people even if its for people like H&G. His changing sides just reveals what kind of a man he his i wouldn't like to trust such people. Anyway what will the additional revenue do for us in the unlikely event of us being relegated to which he would by no less have contributed a great deal. Thanks Purslime for changing colours but you will never be trusted. Now F**k off pursssssssssssss
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Re: Purslow steps down as Liverpool MD - BUT - He stays at club as special advisor
      Reply #47: Oct 21, 2010 01:41:12 am
      The standard chattered deal was put together by Ayre FFS! Get it right. Cecil just took the credit for it.
      aussieredave
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 961 posts |
      Reply #48: Oct 21, 2010 01:50:07 am
      Good on New England Sports Ventures for being fair in regards to Ayre. They could have been sour because he brought in a competing bidder to the table. Seems like they are putting egos aside and are doing whats good for the club.

Good sign. 
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #49: Oct 21, 2010 05:23:12 am
      Another c**t bites the dust.

Glad he has very little association with our club now.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #50: Oct 21, 2010 01:58:57 pm
      I like this, I like this, going by what I can see NESV is doing, they're terminating those non-performers, starting with the management staff, hopefully next will be the manager and next the players. Be scared, the sledgehammer is coming out big time on those non-performers. We're slowly looking like the Liverpool of the old, out of the door regardless of who you are for non-performers, the CLUB IS BIGGER THAN ANY SINGLE PERSON AND NO ONE IS INDISPENSABLE. I'd say to NESV please continue with your purging exercise, we need to have top class staff and not average staff and dead woods. The sooner and faster you do it, our climb back to the top will be faster. No time for sentiments for a change, our management needs to be ruthless. Of course performers will be handsomely rewarded.
      redrox
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 578 posts | 13 
      Reply #51: Oct 21, 2010 02:45:00 pm
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #52: Oct 22, 2010 08:38:00 am

Quick Reply