Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 5th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W2 D1 L0

Anfield Dressing Room divided over Roy Hodgson!!

Read 20874 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Anfield Dressing Room divided over Roy Hodgson!!
      Reply #138: Oct 26, 2010 01:28:47 pm
      He's just been sacked by Galatasaray...........

Roy was sacked at Blackburn, Dalglish was sacked at Newcastle & Celtic, Pellegrini was sacked at Madrid, Rijkaard was sacked at Gala, Morinho was sacked at Chelsea, sh*t its the Apocalpys our players will never respect a manager that has been sacked at some stage of his career.

Though it is correct, Rijkaard left Gala by mutual consent, although that mutual consent was about a case of mutual consent as Rafa's was.

daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #139: Oct 26, 2010 01:36:45 pm
      Roy was sacked at Blackburn, Dalglish was sacked at Newcastle & Celtic, Pellegrini was sacked at Madrid, Rijkaard was sacked at Gala, Morinho was sacked at Chelsea, sh*t its the Apocalpys our players will never respect a manager that has been sacked at some stage of his career.

Though it is correct, Rijkaard left Gala by mutual consent, although that mutual consent was about a case of mutual consent as Rafa's was.

At least you know what i mean Red ;).Constructive dismissal to be exact.
      Ov3rdose
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,961 posts | 17 
      Reply #140: Oct 26, 2010 01:38:32 pm
      Why is it bad if Gerrard and Carra support Roy? Is it bad that they believe that he can turn things around?

And when we finished 7th last season and they wanted Rafa out, they were wrong, too?

They can't support the manager when we are doing awfully, but have to support the manager when we barely get 7th place?
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Reply #141: Oct 26, 2010 02:26:05 pm
      Any Manager needs to show that they are in charge, not pandering to prima donas.  A spell in the reserves for both of the local lads would do the pair of them a world of good.

I can't believe what I am reading on here, Stevie G and Carra in the reserves for fooks sake they are the two most committed players every game and without them we would have been in this position last year as well, as for the manager pandering to prima donnas its his job to keep the players playing at there best and constructive criticism never hurt anyone.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #142: Oct 26, 2010 02:29:19 pm
      Total respect to Carra and Gerrard for showing their support for Roy. They know more than any of us collectively so total respect. That's the basis upon which the team can move forward.
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Reply #143: Oct 26, 2010 02:32:12 pm
      Couldn't agree more  8)
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #144: Oct 26, 2010 02:35:21 pm
      Total respect to Carra and Gerrard for showing their support for Roy. They know more than any of us collectively so total respect. That's the basis upon which the team can move forward.

You will get a bad rep speaking sense on here pack it in.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,730 posts | 7164 
      Reply #145: Oct 26, 2010 03:06:15 pm
      you show respect for the Manager by playing well so far this season carragher has been part of a defense that has leaked goals like a sieve.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,493 posts | 8676 
      Reply #146: Oct 26, 2010 03:07:29 pm

Shame they couldn't do this last season!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #147: Oct 26, 2010 03:10:01 pm
      It could all fall into inisgnifance soon anywhere I'm privvy to some information this afternoon that Hodgson's managerial tenure could be under review, thats not from the kop your local cab driver or those who claim to be ITK either.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #148: Oct 26, 2010 03:13:09 pm

That's the basis for disaster and mid-table mediocrity.

Gerrard is playing the media game, and carra got the new contract he was after, which Rafa didn't want to give him.

Yep those lads really do have the best interests of themselves the club at heart.

In the meantime, hodgson tries to turn reina into david james, and torres into zamora.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #149: Oct 26, 2010 03:16:10 pm
      That's the basis for disaster and mid-table mediocrity.

Gerrard is playing the media game, and carra got the new contract he was after, which Rafa didn't want to give him.

Yep those lads really do have the best interests of themselves the club at heart.

In the meantime, hodgson tries to turn reina into david james, and torres into zamora.

Or will gladly sell them on so he can bring in his own style of players.
      onecoolcookie
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 653 posts | 10 
      • YNWA JFT96
      Reply #150: Oct 26, 2010 03:23:28 pm

The thought of which is chilling to the core
      Dannylfc
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #151: Oct 26, 2010 03:47:19 pm
      You will get a bad rep speaking sense on here pack it in.
      lmao :P
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #152: Oct 26, 2010 05:08:18 pm
      It could all fall into inisgnifance soon anywhere I'm privvy to some information this afternoon that Hodgson's managerial tenure could be under review, thats not from the kop your local cab driver or those who claim to be ITK either.

Local taxi driver's friend who knows someone who cuts the hair of one of the player's wife?

Is there some real source to give me hope in this matter?
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #153: Oct 26, 2010 05:09:28 pm

Or just bring in David James and Bobby Zamora
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #154: Oct 26, 2010 05:13:34 pm
      Local taxi driver's friend who knows someone who cuts the hair of one of the player's wife?

Is there some real source to give me hope in this matter?

I can not really reveal on the boards mate, but like I said the source is %100 as it could only be any better than if John Henry said it himself. 1 or two people on here know who I'm talking too and I'm not here for ITK status or to pull any ones pisser.

This is not third hand news its come straight from the mouth of someone who could not possibly be any closer to John Henry.

Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #155: Oct 26, 2010 05:17:05 pm
      I can not really reveal on the boards mate, but like I said the source is %100 as it could only be any better than if John Henry said it himself. 1 or two people on here know who I'm talking too and I'm not here for ITK status or to pull any ones pisser.

This is not third hand news its come straight from the mouth of someone who could not possibly be any closer to John Henry.

I welcome confidence in indications that his job is being considered. I believe you.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #156: Oct 26, 2010 05:21:02 pm

His proctologist?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #157: Oct 26, 2010 05:21:48 pm

Bit cold there Rodders ;D
      TotheMax
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | 22 
      Reply #158: Oct 26, 2010 05:25:39 pm
      So its the local taxi driver's friend who knows someone who cuts the hair of John Henry's wife?  ;)

Just kidding, hopefully your source is right.

Btw. back on topic, anyone saw this a few weeks ago?

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2010/09/29/pepe-reina-lfc-need-time-to-adapt-to-roy-hodgson-s-changes-100252-27361628/

I mean what is that crazy bald guy up to? He tells us to get behind Roy and give him 3-6 month! Lynch him! Lynch him! Put him in the reserves and burn him on the same fire as Carra and Gerrard!

(This post contains sarcasm)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #159: Oct 26, 2010 05:26:30 pm
      RLB did they give you an indication of timescales?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #160: Oct 26, 2010 05:35:32 pm
      RLB did they give you an indication of timescales?

No Debs just the impression that his position is under review.

So its the local taxi driver's friend who knows someone who cuts the hair of John Henry's wife?  ;)

As close as you can get if you remove the friend, the taxi driver and the hairdresser. ;)

Quick Reply