Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Rotation - Worth it or not?

We'll see the benefits come the end of the season.
      27 (62.8%)
      We'll be out of the title race by January because of it.
      10 (23.3%)
      Don't really think it'll make a difference on our overall standing.
      6 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Rotation

Read 33115 times
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,128 posts | 3375 
      Re: Rotation
      Reply #207: Mar 21, 2009 06:20:47 pm
      Im posting this here because Ive been shouted down of late by a few reds on my United forum giving my views. The reason for this has been Fergie's new found obsession with rotating his team .

I honestly dont think our manager knows who is his best team anymore and I think the days of rotating must be over as we are going to hand either you lot or Chelsea the title.

And another thing is Berbatov isnt fitting into our system and should be used as a sub until he adapts which I fear he may never.

Having just got back from my local where I watched the match on the dodgy channel I have to say if it wasnt for this international break I would be real worried .

Rotation works to a degree but over a season it doesnt work out

What do you guys and girls think ?

Give your view as a team with a manager who has rotated at the wrong time many times is rotation good or bad ?

:lmao:

How you United fans work. Lose two games and it's all knives out. We outclassed you (and Berbatov didn't even start that day) so rotation is sod all to do with that. And today you could of had a hat full, which if you did you wouldn't be sulking about rotation or Berbatov. Truth is you've lost two matches, fairly. Did Berbatov fit into your system a few months back when you were flying? Yes.

Just face it, your manager has sh*t his kecks. He's cracked.
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #208: Mar 21, 2009 07:00:39 pm
      :lmao:

How you United fans work. Lose two games and it's all knives out. We outclassed you (and Berbatov didn't even start that day) so rotation is sod all to do with that. And today you could of had a hat full, which if you did you wouldn't be sulking about rotation or Berbatov. Truth is you've lost two matches, fairly. Did Berbatov fit into your system a few months back when you were flying? Yes.

Just face it, your manager has sh*t his kecks. He's cracked.
      Go on lad!! :lmao:
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #209: Mar 21, 2009 07:04:52 pm
      Sack the board, sack the board!! ;)
      mad red
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 177 posts | -5 
      Reply #210: Mar 21, 2009 08:27:50 pm
      Bet we win the title though mate

Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,337 posts | 2864 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #211: Mar 21, 2009 08:31:51 pm
      Bet we win the title though mate

Will you though??
      mad red
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 177 posts | -5 
      Reply #212: Mar 21, 2009 09:05:14 pm
      yes because you will draw tommorow and rafa will blow it around the time of the champions league games
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,854 posts | 69 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #213: Mar 21, 2009 10:12:16 pm
      Rotating players is a bit like using subs ..it keeps people fresher ,or is supposed to, and also shows how different people can or can't play together,i think the modern high level game demands this now cos it's much faster and does knock hell out of people ...Rafa seems to be quite successful with it ,who am i to question success
      mad red
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 177 posts | -5 
      Reply #214: Mar 21, 2009 10:40:33 pm
      Rotating players is a bit like using subs ..it keeps people fresher ,or is supposed to, and also shows how different people can or can't play together,I think the modern high level game demands this now cos it's much faster and does knock hell out of people ...Rafa seems to be quite successful with it ,who am I to question success

Rafa has won 2 trophys and blew about 3 title chases
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,414 posts | 8646 
      Reply #215: Mar 21, 2009 10:48:05 pm

Bollocks, we haven't even been in a proper title chase under Rafa yet.

You arse is going, admit it.

The empire is striking back!
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,128 posts | 3375 
      Reply #216: Mar 21, 2009 10:53:46 pm

Rafa also masterminded the double over United and ruined United's title chase this year.

So do yourself a favour mate and piss off to a United before I start to get angry because you won't like me when I'm angry :lmao:
      mad red
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 177 posts | -5 
      Reply #217: Mar 21, 2009 11:23:55 pm
      Its our hands and you know it you win it if we blow it and we will get it sorted if you win it I will be suprised but I will hold my hands up .

Why what are you going to do if you get angry ?

Tear off you la costa tracksuit to revel you superman vest !!!

Idiot
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,414 posts | 8646 
      Reply #218: Mar 21, 2009 11:26:49 pm

It's Lowie trackies now lid!
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,128 posts | 3375 
      Reply #219: Mar 21, 2009 11:32:18 pm

It's a Lowie trackie, get it F***ing right.

Its our hands and you know it you win it if we blow it and we will get it sorted if you win it I will be suprised but I will hold my hands up .

No we win it because we deserve to. That's the only way the league is decided. The best team over the corse of a season wins the league and on our day we're the best team in the League. For example twatting your bunch sh*te 4-1, remember that? Or maybe the 2-1. I mean don't get me wrong United are a good team but compared to an on form Liverpool you are sh*te, we've given you two head starts and you still end up pointless.
      mad red
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 177 posts | -5 
      Reply #220: Mar 21, 2009 11:32:40 pm
      Lowie ;D!!

Its any track suit I reckon some are still rolling out the old shell suits ;D!
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,128 posts | 3375 
      Reply #221: Mar 21, 2009 11:34:45 pm
      Well at least we can afford trackies pal, unlike the hand me downs you mancs wear. I could of sworn I saw a young girl the other day in Manchester in a pair of purple flairs and platform shoes.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,678 posts | 6975 
      Reply #222: Mar 21, 2009 11:35:13 pm
      I know you're upset about the fact that your team are full of whining cu*ts but just take a moment to remember what club's website you're on.
      mad red
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 177 posts | -5 
      Reply #223: Mar 21, 2009 11:35:41 pm
      It's a Lowie trackie, get it f**king right.

No we win it because we deserve to. That's the only way the league is decided. The best team over the corse of a season wins the league and on our day we're the best team in the League. For example twatting your bunch sh*te 4-1, remember that? Or maybe the 2-1. I mean don't get me wrong United are a good team but compared to an on form Liverpool you are sh*te, we've given you two head starts and you still end up pointless.

Like you said the league is won over a season you caught us on bad days like we did for the last 4 or 5 fixtures before this season were ahead still mate.

If its based over a season were better I have no doubt you are a good side I admited it a few times no doubt steve G is a superstar and Torres is amazing so get off me back man !
      mad red
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 177 posts | -5 
      Reply #224: Mar 21, 2009 11:36:27 pm
      Well at least we can afford trackies pal, unlike the hand me downs you mancs wear. I could of sworn I saw a young girl the other day in Manchester in a pair of purple flairs and platform shoes.

Behave !!
      mad red
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 177 posts | -5 
      Reply #225: Mar 21, 2009 11:37:48 pm
      I know you're upset about the fact that your team are full of whining cu*ts but just take a moment to remember what club's website you're on.

Read my post in reply mate I dont want trouble only having a laugh like Ive said in the past its banter I can take the abuse it bounces off me ;D!!
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,128 posts | 3375 
      Reply #226: Mar 21, 2009 11:44:23 pm
      Like you said the league is won over a season you caught us on bad days like we did for the last 4 or 5 fixtures before this season were ahead still mate.

If its based over a season were better I have no doubt you are a good side I admited it a few times no doubt steve G is a superstar and Torres is amazing so get off me back man !

You didn't have off days, you just got outclassed by us. That simple. A United off day was the second leg against Inter Milan where you made your own mistakes. We on the other hand forced you into mistakes. We outclassed you, that simple.

Over the last two seasons you have been the best side in the League which is why you've had two league titles in the last two years. This season you haven't been at your best and we've been getting the results that in previous years we haven't. This season will go all the way and only when it's over will we truthfully know whch side was the best for this season. And at this moment in time the momentum is with Liverpool because your lot have cracked and can't cope when teams beat you. You sulk, whine and cheat. Your manager is the worst culprit of all three which is why he's going into overtime on his sulking, whinging and cheating because he's sh*t himself so many times today, he needed a change of kecks during half time. The Fulham bench were complaining about the stench. It was later explained though that's the normal stench of people who live in Manchester for 20 years or more.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #227: Mar 22, 2009 12:02:17 am

Read my post in reply mate I dont want trouble only having a laugh like Ive said in the past its banter I can take the abuse it bounces off me ;D!!

You're like a broken record. The fact is, you do want trouble. But you like it too much around here to let your guard slip. Speaks volumes about your manc forum and your fellow fans if you're hanging around here to be honest...

No matter how much you try, you're not going to pollute The Kop with your manc sh*te rumblings. If you want to discuss your team there's a General Football forum. Or better still, F**k off somewhere else.

Back on topic - which happens to be Rotation concerning Liverpool FC. Any more manc related posts in here will be deleted.
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #228: Mar 22, 2009 07:23:23 pm

Coincidence? I think not.
      LondonRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,000 posts | 46 
      Reply #229: Mar 24, 2009 03:00:11 pm

Whose that in your avatar? Evra touching Ronaldo's arse?

Quick Reply