Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

The Official SPL Thread

Read 31653 times
      NorthernIrishRed
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 195 posts |
      Re: The Official SPL Thread
      Reply #69: Feb 20, 2011 02:23:09 pm
      Rangers played awfull. Had an excellant stream for it and all but a really poor game.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #70: Feb 20, 2011 02:59:33 pm

I wish Diouf would of got sparked by a Celtic fan, one bad pr**k is Diouf.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3064 
      Reply #71: Feb 20, 2011 03:06:24 pm
      My in-laws are big Celtic fans and my father in law and brother in law were there.

12:29 - Text from F-I-L: "Our fans are over-confident, been here too many times. I fear disaster!!"

13:20 - Text from F-I-L: "Easy, Easy, Easy!!!!"

What a game this football is - in truth it was easy for Celtic. Tough ask for Rangers now - Celtic don't look like dropping much.
      NorthernIrishRed
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 195 posts |
      Reply #72: Feb 20, 2011 03:22:58 pm
      I wish Diouf would of got sparked by a Celtic fan, one bad pr**k is Diouf.
      I wish other way about ;)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #73: Feb 20, 2011 03:25:01 pm

How do you feel about Rangers links to Chelsea then?

And you claim to be a Liverpool fan, yet feel the need to like Diouf.

Do you know how despicable a c**t Diouf is, like disrespecting Rafa's missus in the main stand a few years ago when Liverpool played Blackburn?

I like Celtic by the way, for what they did for Liverpool after Hillsborough, nothing to do with any sectarian sh*te or religion for me.

Oh and they gave us Kenny ;)
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Reply #74: Feb 20, 2011 03:33:01 pm
      I just got back from the game myself. Start to finish Celtic destroyed them.
      NorthernIrishRed
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 195 posts |
      Reply #75: Feb 20, 2011 04:56:06 pm
      How do you feel about Rangers links to Chelsea then?

And you claim to be a Liverpool fan, yet feel the need to like Diouf.

Do you know how despicable a c**t Diouf is, like disrespecting Rafa's missus in the main stand a few years ago when Liverpool played Blackburn?

I like Celtic by the way, for what they did for Liverpool after Hillsborough, nothing to do with any sectarian sh*te or religion for me.

Oh and they gave us Kenny ;)

No I hate Diouf was only joking and disappointed Rangers signed him. Im not a massive Gers fans only watch the ocasional game when its on as most of my family are big fans.

Celtic arent the only ones to remember Liverpools disaster: Havea look at these:

This is a video that was on the Rangers and Liverpool Official sites and alot of work put into by both sets of fans.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/video/Features/Remembrance-ban-22889.php3

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20101128/reds-unveil-remembrance-banner_2254024_2217699

Tribute fund below
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WMuEZgTR3U

RFC/LFC Tribute
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkL2tWSj3WQ

Banter between fans.
      http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/man_utd/5975/banner_of_the_w.html

Also Kenny was a big Gers fan when he was younger and always wanted to play for Gers but didnt get into team.He still supports them to this day as far as I know, Jamie Carragher and Fowler are also massive Gers fans.

So any links Liverpool have with Celtic the Gers have just as much if not more.

Anyway I hate the way so many associate them with each other....its a joke. Theres many fans from both Gers and Celtic I wouldnt want associated with the Great Liverpool :D

AND as for your linking clubs to chelsea what a pile of sh*t putting that on me, you think that many gers fans give a sh*t about chelsea? I hear just as much Celtic and united are big pals in fact i saw itnerviews of the two fans saying how much they have in common and enjoy other company.....If your going to say thios club is linked to that club and that club is so and so and that means your so and so dont even bother.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #76: Feb 20, 2011 05:43:38 pm
      AND as for your linking clubs to chelsea what a pile of sh*t putting that on me, you think that many gers fans give a sh*t about chelsea? I hear just as much Celtic and united are big pals in fact i saw itnerviews of the two fans saying how much they have in common and enjoy other company.....If your going to say thios club is linked to that club and that club is so and so and that means your so and so dont even bother.

Have a look at some of the banners at Ibrox and on the net, all of them to a F***ing man have the Rangers badge and the Chelsea badge on. FACT

Yeah I know a few Celtic fans who like Utd, but also know a few and drank with a few that love Liverpool and let's not forget about their Hillsbrough banner, which a few of us on here have held!
      NorthernIrishRed
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 195 posts |
      Reply #77: Feb 20, 2011 05:57:18 pm
      Have a look at some of the banners at Ibrox and on the net, all of them to a f**king man have the Rangers badge and the Chelsea badge on. FACT

Yeah I know a few Celtic fans who like Utd, but also know a few and drank with a few that love Liverpool and let's not forget about their Hillsbrough banner, which a few of us on here have held!

And lets not forget about Rangers Hillsborough banner?

Just because some Rangers fans like Chelsea does that mean all have to conform to that sterotype? I know many Liverpool fans who support Rangers in fact more than who support Chelsea. Just because Celtic have links to St. Pauli and Rangers to Hamburg does that mean every fan of either clubs have sympathies for those clubs? No.

Did you read the whole of my post. Rangers have done alot fo Liverpool also, not just Celtic.

And when i type "Rangers Chelsea banner" on the first page of Google (http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1R2ADFA_enGB413&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=rangers+chelsea+banner&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq= )all i see is a Liverpool Rangers banner.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #78: Feb 20, 2011 06:16:40 pm
      And lets not forget about Rangers Hillsborough banner?

So we got one from both clubs nice one.

And why would That banner be the first on Google, because that was in the press recently.

it was also for the victims of Ibrox too.

Whether you like it or not, Celtic supporters were one of the first along with Borussia Moenchengladbach fans to donate money to the club regarding Hillsborough.

Stop turning this into a sectarian thing you F***ing idiot. I don't like the religion, but you give me the impression you must push Rangers because they're protestant and boo hiss, Celtic are Catholic, Grow the F**k up!!
      JFT96_LFC
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 619 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #79: Feb 20, 2011 06:30:00 pm
      Was at the game today. And well Rangers were truly outclassed by Celtic today, I mean played of the park. Celtic look the complete team and unstoppable at the moment. The Celtic support were absolutley fantastic, The whole stadium doing "The Huddle" and "Just Can't Get Enough" looked great with everyone bouncing.
      NorthernIrishRed
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 195 posts |
      Reply #80: Feb 20, 2011 06:43:29 pm
      So we got one from both clubs nice one.

And why would That banner be the first on Google, because that was in the press recently.

it was also for the victims of Ibrox too.

Whether you like it or not, Celtic supporters were one of the first along with Borussia Moenchengladbach fans to donate money to the club regarding Hillsborough.

Stop turning this into a sectarian thing you f**king idiot. I don't like the religion, but you give me the impression you must push Rangers because they're protestant and boo hiss, Celtic are Catholic, Grow the f**k up!!

I'm making this sectarian? Are you for real?
      NorthernIrishRed
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 195 posts |
      Reply #81: Feb 20, 2011 06:45:23 pm
      Was at the game today. And well Rangers were truly outclassed by Celtic today, I mean played of the park. Celtic look the complete team and unstoppable at the moment. The Celtic support were absolutley fantastic, The whole stadium doing "The Huddle" and "Just Can't Get Enough" looked great with everyone bouncing.
      Yea Celtic fans were really loud. For the first 25 mins all I heard was rangers fans loud and clear but when you took lead your fans were superb.
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #82: Feb 21, 2011 08:48:23 am
      Watched the old firm game yesterday, and I've noticed the lad izzuirge(spelling)over the last two old firm games, and I really think he would be a good choice at left back.
      JFT96_LFC
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 619 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #83: Feb 21, 2011 01:26:24 pm
      Watched the old firm game yesterday, and I've noticed the lad izzuirge(spelling)over the last two old firm games, and I really think he would be a good choice at left back.

*Izzaguire ;)

And yeah, He is a great player. His ability to get into he final 3rd and put in a good delivery for the strikers is excellent. But he does more than his share at the back aswell brilliantly. He is your all round left back, Everything you would want from a left back he's got it.
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #84: Feb 21, 2011 05:42:19 pm
      *Izzaguire ;)

And yeah, He is a great player. His ability to get into he final 3rd and put in a good delivery for the strikers is excellent. But he does more than his share at the back aswell brilliantly. He is your all round left back, Everything you would want from a left back he's got it.
      Yeah I agree, really like him, heard Kenny was watching him yesterday aswell.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3064 
      Reply #85: Feb 21, 2011 05:54:15 pm
      Yeah I agree, really like him, heard Kenny was watching him yesterday aswell.

I've got family involved in a podcast / fanzine type thing for Celtic and they're accepting if he keeps playing the way he has been last few months he'll be in the Prem next year.

The story goes that there's a huge difference in attitude between him and Juarez - the Mexican Celtic signed in the summer. Izzaguire cant believe his luck at making it to a world-wide club and keeps applying himself etc whereas the other fella thinks he's "made it" and doesn't have to try.

Don't know if that's true or not about the other fella but sounds encouraging re Izzaguire if we are interested
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #86: Feb 21, 2011 07:54:05 pm

**  Izaguirre  ;)

. ...and I don't even follow that sh*te they call football up there.  >:D
      Alba Red
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      Reply #87: Feb 21, 2011 07:57:55 pm
      I will be able to update this Thread aswell as I am from Edinburgh and also a Jambo . Grate win against Dundee United on Saturday wasn't there but herd it was a really good game . Looking foward on the edinburgh Derby on April 3rd at Easter Road. 
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #88: Feb 21, 2011 09:55:40 pm
      We've had a fair few hearts fans on the forum, weird :D
      Alba Red
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      Reply #89: Feb 21, 2011 10:37:34 pm
      Not only Celtic and Rangers fans on this where I work there is 4 Liverpool fans who support Hearts aswell . Graham Souness is a Hearts fan and me friend says Danny wilson and his family are life long Hearts fans . 
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #90: Feb 21, 2011 10:41:29 pm
      Nice mate, think there was another Hearts fan on here but he got banned.
      Alba Red
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      Reply #91: Feb 21, 2011 10:46:19 pm
      Haha :) . Was thinking on bringing a flag down on Thursday I've got a Saltire 8ft we used to take to Scotland games we have now got LFC 96 printed in each of the blue bits. L on the left F on the top C to the righ and 96 on the bottom . Only problem sitting row 16 upper centenery will get it down with us when next sitting in kop .

Quick Reply