Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

NESV Appoint Global Search Firm to Recruit CEO

Read 5991 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Re: NESV Appoint Global Search Firm to Recruit CEO
      Reply #46: Dec 03, 2010 04:24:29 pm
      « Last Edit: Dec 03, 2010 06:08:49 pm by CRK »
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #47: Dec 03, 2010 05:19:21 pm
      You would think a CEO would be the first appointment after a takeover.
      My take is that they are a bit like frightend Rabbits and are aware of their lack of any knowledge of Football. A good CEO with an indepth knowledge will be their eyes and ears in the club and help them to understand what is going on and what is the truth i.e is Roy really so bad.
      The point is they have been caught out early and clearly were not ready to take over the club and have almost gone into hiding ever since.
      Until a CEO is appointed they seem terrifed to make any footballing decisions and so Roy is safe.
      Its a very good example of why overseas owners dont work. You see now that Chelsea have the opposite problem with Abramovich almost picking the team.
      we missed the opportunity of a fans buyout which would have been a perfect fit for this club now we have to sit and wait whilst the owners quickly learn how to run a PL club.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #48: Dec 03, 2010 05:26:42 pm
      I say it again i never buy any product without proper research into it and the functionality of it,maybe they bought the club because of the cheap going rate and will make the rest up along the way i just dont know but it would be nice to hear a squeak now and then.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #49: Dec 03, 2010 05:32:13 pm
      Well it would appear and the evidence is there to back it up that we were bought on a whim.Otherwise a CEO being one of the top appointments would have been lined up during the bid. To scout round now smacks of desperation.
      They said they would keep us informed and listen to us. Are there any examples of these two statements being honoured by the owners.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #50: Dec 03, 2010 05:46:23 pm
      Where does SOS come in into this?surely they have some communication between them.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #51: Dec 03, 2010 06:08:27 pm
      Lose the link please?

That cunthooks has links to the s*n, a f**king disgrace of a site!

Link changed. Thanks to LFCExiled for the new one. :)

Quick Reply