Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 12th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W5 D2 L3

Unsettled Reds starlet wants out of Anfield

Read 12795 times
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Re: Unsettled Reds starlet wants out of Anfield
      Reply #161: Nov 25, 2010 01:58:03 pm
      A classic English manager with the old English attitude.  lets start filling the side with big physical players and out muscle the other teams.  Why would we want a technically gifted, skillful, and intelligent footballer at LFC, when we could get someone like Carlton Cole.  only sh*t teams like Barcelona would want technically gifted, skillful, and intelligent footballers :f_tongueincheek: :f_tongueincheek: :f_tongueincheek:
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #162: Nov 25, 2010 02:22:42 pm
      Our manager is a f***in' JOKE..>>but it is very difficult to do that in a reserve game."<< so maybe thats why you don't care about the reserves'  games than , roy !!  other managers always watched the reserve games

Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #163: Nov 25, 2010 02:36:08 pm
      I posted yesterday Racer that getting rid of Roy is nearly as important as getting rid of the cancers was.  I just don't see the connection between NESV's vision and Roy.
      I honestly don't think NESV see it either Debs, that's why Comolli has come in. I can't see Roy lasting long once the board is fully in place.
      Hopefully Damien will be able to do something to stop Roy pi**ing our best youngsters off!
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #164: Nov 28, 2010 03:31:33 am
      Our manager is a f***in' JOKE..>>but it is very difficult to do that in a reserve game."<< so maybe thats why you don't care about the reserves'  games than , roy !!  other managers always watched the reserve games

the man is so F***ing old. we just can't afford such an old man at our club. it's an agenda to KILL LIVERPOOL. look how F***ing sh*t he is..!!!!!
      little-Luis:)
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #165: Nov 28, 2010 03:55:53 am
      it's a vicous circle poor Dani is stook in.

Started the season well, so Roy put him in the team on merit. Smiles for Dani + Roy. First team then play Northampton, Dani is trusted to start the game, along with various other reserve team and youth players. Both parties are again happy. The first team then loses to Northampton. Not good. A few weeks down the line and everyone but two players that started that match has played again for the first team. One being a reserve goalkeeper and the other being Dani Pacheco. Why? Only Roy knows. It seems, from recent quotes and general assumptions that Dani did not preform well enough in that game to warant a place in any team since. But didn't the whole team preform badly really?

So Dani is now down in the dumps and shows up late for a match. Roy doesn't like him now so won't pick him for match squads. Dani trains hard but to no avail. Roy still doesn't pick him. Dani becomes demoralised because of the effort he puts into training but gets no game time. Rumours start to circulate about him leaving. Roy isen't happy again, so won't play him. Dani becomes even more disheartened. Dani is placed in the reserves and runs games, scoring a brilliant goal en route. Still no game time. John Henry tells Roy that he has to buy young in January, if any transfer activity. Roy realises he has a very good younger player at the club with plenty of potential. He decides to rectify the situation by giving young Dani some game time, no wait, he further demoralises him by saying he has to work even harder to get into a match day squad, some might even say an attack on Dani, a teenager with under 15 games in his career played. Dani thinks why should I work so hard when I can't play.

It is shocking that he is the only player since to not feature in a team sheet ( 18 players ) let alone any match as a starter or a substitute.

Apparently he is not in the match day squad for Spurs, so please please please say he might feature against Steau. He is full of potential but there is only one way of fulfilling it.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #166: Nov 28, 2010 10:35:07 am
      I honestly don't think NESV see it either Debs, that's why Comolli has come in. I can't see Roy lasting long once the board is fully in place.
      Hopefully Damien will be able to do something to stop Roy pi**ing our best youngsters off!

I hope so too mate, I hate what he's doing to the Club.  Like so many on here and other LFC forums I've lost the excitement during a game. 

I feel dead inside somehow, like I'm detached from everything and I hate it  :mad:

All that's keeping me going is, Liverpool FC was my Club before Roy came and it will be mine long after he's gone, in the meantime I'm treading water waiting for him to go!!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,589 posts | 7141 
      Reply #167: Nov 28, 2010 12:50:35 pm
      Win loose or draw I just know that when he comes on tele to do his interview I will want to stick a brick through it.Cant wait to see which young players get a sniff today.

Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #168: Dec 04, 2010 01:54:35 am
       I think this thread can be locked (or discarded) now that the lad has just signed a new contract.Hope the lad can now make the break into the first team and prove himself.
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #169: Dec 04, 2010 02:41:38 am
      he has signed? that is brilliant
      JFT96_LFC
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 619 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #170: Dec 04, 2010 02:44:18 am

Yeah mate. 2 year extension which has him at the club until 2014.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #171: Dec 04, 2010 02:57:57 am
      When was the last time the Mirror got something right?
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #172: Dec 04, 2010 03:08:27 am
      Thread (gladly) locked.

Quick Reply