Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Good news!

Read 7085 times
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Re: Good news!
      Reply #69: Nov 29, 2010 06:58:55 pm
      Did anyone else read the title in the Hubert J Farnsworth voice from futurama or am I a nutter?
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Reply #70: Nov 29, 2010 07:15:04 pm
      Roy is currently locked in his shed, trying to decipher the coded message from auld whiskey nose, of how to field a weakened team without alerting the F. A. big wigs so the scum can get a resounding win. All he has left to do now, is create a nice story for the media of how resolutely we defended on the edge of our own box, and kept the ball well for the last five mins. And how fortunate we were, to be on the same pitch as all these manc superstars, managed by his hero.  Just leave now WOY !
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #71: Nov 30, 2010 06:43:39 pm
      Wanted a lower league game at home.

Aye, we did so well against Northampton. :D
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,302 posts | 943 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #72: Nov 30, 2010 09:00:07 pm
      Just a pity the game wan't at Anfield we would do them, but at Castle Gray Skull...it will be difficult
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,990 posts | 5047 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #73: Nov 30, 2010 09:17:29 pm
      What ever happened to the true Liverpool team more like? I'm all for optimism, but what have we seen this season to make us think we can win this tie?
      There was a certain element that no one gave us a hope against Chelski, we played well at the weekend, there are signs we are getting better, there are also signs that Roy's negativity it seems is not only affecting his players but continues into this forum, we have been more positive of late and there is absolutely no reason we cant go there and win, not forgetting the accolade of knocking that gum chewin whisky nosed kunt of his f***in perch, Bring it f***in on!!
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #74: Nov 30, 2010 09:21:27 pm
      Maybe they will field the same side that West Ham are beating right now 4-0!...............
      RedWilly

• 9,223 posts | 1646 
      Reply #75: Nov 30, 2010 10:22:25 pm
      F**k it. I'm excited for this tie, a cup game against the mancs. A clash between the two biggest rivals and clubs in Britain, and some aren't looking forward to it?

Don't care if Roy is in charge, how sh*te we may be playing, how bad our away form is. It's one game, which could set us on a run to Wembley, got to beat the best and here is our chance to do just that.
      liamlfc94
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 65 posts |
      Reply #76: Dec 01, 2010 10:21:33 am
      Man United Vs Liverpool In The Cup Should Be A Good Away
      SpionKop88
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 783 posts | 11 
      • We see things they'll NEVER see!!!
      Reply #77: Dec 01, 2010 10:27:18 am
      Don't care if Roy is in charge, how sh*te we may be playing, how bad our away form is. It's one game, which could set us on a run to Wembley, got to beat the best and here is our chance to do just that.

The lads SHOULD be up for it....especially Stevie & Pepe, Carra should do his bit aswell from the sidelines

I cant f*ckin wait for it...
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #78: Dec 01, 2010 10:35:55 am
      I canā€™t wait for this match.  Weā€™ll have players who will know will be up for it, and we all know who they are. 

Whiskey nose knows our team like he knows his own, heā€™ll put pressure on our rubbish players (again, we all know who HE is)

But itā€™s the tactics I fear, we can score at Old Toilet, minus a few players this squad has turned them over, itā€™s the defending a lead Iā€™m scared of.  Not going for the jugular.  Sitting back, inviting pressure. 

Thatā€™s what Royā€™s about ā€œhold onto that leadā€

And thatā€™s why I think weā€™ll exit early.  Not down to the 11 players, but the tactics.

You know what we need?  A good old fashionedā€¦ā€¦..

Mutiny!
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,615 posts | 1814 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #79: Dec 01, 2010 01:19:45 pm
      Lets just go and tw*t them. We are due a win, Might lead to an FA Cup run like 2006 !
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #80: Dec 01, 2010 01:40:55 pm
      Lets just go and tw*t them. We are due a win, Might lead to an FA Cup run like 2006 !

Worse things can happen................
      FRANS
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 551 posts | 19 
      Reply #81: Dec 01, 2010 02:48:53 pm
      to win the cup we must beat everybody doesn't matter  which team we play at wich stage .
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #82: Dec 01, 2010 02:53:14 pm
      We'll probably show up more against United away than York City at home.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7189 
      Reply #83: Dec 01, 2010 02:53:59 pm
      To win away from home dont we have to attack the opposition.
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #84: Dec 01, 2010 02:56:47 pm
      Or play for a replay, which Woy will be doing.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7189 
      Reply #85: Dec 01, 2010 03:54:14 pm
      Couldnt we add something to the title of this thread.Good News ( but not the news you were hoping for).Each time I see it just for a moment I think Roys took one and has gone.
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #86: Dec 01, 2010 04:01:59 pm
      Wanted a lower league game at home. Really hope we get a great win against the mancs but with Roy's away record and all.
      No thanks, we always get knocked out by those quality lower division teams!
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #87: Dec 01, 2010 04:05:19 pm
      Maybe they will field the same side that West Ham are beating right now 4-0!...............
      with our away form and Roys away record, they might just put Out their boys and fancy themselves.
      God, I hope we can win something soon. My son is 7 now and can't remember us lifting any silverware.
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,586 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #88: Dec 01, 2010 06:43:28 pm
      I think we have a better chance at beating Man U than the much lesser teams.

I mean is we drew Scunthorpe- Roy would play the babies & we would fail miserably, but against ManU he cant not take it seriously.

Bring em on!

JFT96_LFC
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 619 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #89: Dec 01, 2010 07:28:04 pm
      No thanks, we always get knocked out by those quality lower division teams!

Reflecting on lower league teams at Anfield is never good memories tbh, Barnsley, Reading, Northampton. Wouldof rathered the mancs at home, Would have been more confident but hopefully Roy surprises us and we run allover the scum.

Quick Reply