Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Liverpool 0-1 Wolves: Post Match Embarrassment

Read 50640 times
      bigbaz
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 389 posts |
      • A Proud Irish Scouser
      Re: Liverpool 0-1 Wolves: Post Match Embarrassment
      Reply #667: Dec 29, 2010 11:37:58 pm
      If they're gameplan was good and they won, it obviously means yours was not good enough as you lost.

Could not agree more mate. And until Hodgson is got rid of this is what we are gonna get. He apologises to us fans again for the preformance. Im sorry roy but I have just had enough of your apologies and laclusture preformances as manager of LFC. I just hope that Mr Henry is aware of this forum and let him see for himself if he has not done so already and sees the true feelings from every single red across the globe. John please get rid of roy like NOW please!
      YNWABairn
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 835 posts |
      • Anti Modern Football
      Reply #668: Dec 29, 2010 11:40:00 pm
      a caller on TIA has just called for a new manager and Claire says we have to remember that is only his opinion and not necessarily everyones.
      mmmm wake up and smell the coffee dear. I know you have to toe the corporate line but you are sounding like Comical Ali. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Saeed_al-Sahhaf just in case you don't know who he was)

F*ck LFCTV. The people that run the channel are a bunch of corporate clowns that put on programmes about a lot of biased f*cking sh*t. Tonight was a complete shambles, I know that for a fact and I didn't even watch the f*cking game because I went to watch a game where the standard of football is completely and utter sh*t compared to what wolves are.

I like Roy. I like him as a person and think he's one of the good guys in football. However, being a good guy and a half descent manager are two different things. Roy = equals descent guy but out of his depth, whereas Mourinho = cocky c*nt but a damn good manager. The descent thing would be to step down Roy. Put your hand up, say you've tried but failed and the descent fans will see you well. Go and make your money somewhere else in football, because you know what to do, at a smaller club.

My solution? Get Rafa back for half a season and see what he can do. Give him 3 losses as a maximum we can take and if he succeeds that then consider taking him back. Like seriously have a good think about it. Since the majority of players are his signings he should have a good understanding with them.
      scott_hutchy
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 91 posts |
      Reply #669: Dec 29, 2010 11:46:17 pm
      p45 and a happy new year totally agree with you YNWABairn
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #670: Dec 29, 2010 11:51:21 pm
      Ok let me begin...

Just got home had a beer and a packet of crisps.....and i'm wondering what i can write?

First things first...We got out played by the team bottom of the division,they passed it better,worked hard for each other,were very strong in defence,creative in attack and were very comfortable all game in every position....

Right then...as for us,i'm telling you we were sh*te,and i mean sh*te,this was bad,really bad....For those of you who were at the Man city away last season,it was that bad and worse..

You all hate Roy....but tonight i don't,why don't i? because the players were sh*te too...every player was rubbish and most have been all season....

There was imbalance in the team but that doesn't excuse poor control or passing or any will to try at all....Torres was appalling,i'll end that there.(if you want to go lad, just go)

Nogog is NOT GOOD ENOUGH(were do you want me to start)

The boos when he was brought off and Babbel came on.....and the cheers when when Konchesky came off .....we don't do that.

Every player without exception was sh*te.....I'd been looking forward to this game as my last was the Villa cake walk,i didn't expect that tonight but i didn't expect what we got served..

There's real problems there,more than just poor management,What does Sammy Lee actually do?

kenny the king
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,757 posts |
      • at the end of the storm there,s a golden sky
      Reply #671: Dec 29, 2010 11:51:37 pm
      i'm still F***ing upset ,i can't believe that we lost at anfield and from who ,oh god take roy and give us king kenny ..
      Volle
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 770 posts |
      • Champions 2019/20
      Reply #672: Dec 29, 2010 11:53:29 pm
      I can't sleep, thank you Roy >:(
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #673: Dec 29, 2010 11:55:57 pm
      Normally I'd go home and watch a loss that I taped to analyze how the team played, and I still may, but right now I'll only turn it on to hear the Kop chanting for Kenny, to see some pro-Rafa signs, and to hear that bellend Andy Gray run his F***ing mouth.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #674: Dec 29, 2010 11:59:40 pm
      I refuse to go watch another game until that tw*t has gone, fuming and embaressed. Im being ashamed of my own club and its out of order, roy is killing the F***ing pride and passion of the club, its so difficult to watch. Get the c**t out, tw*t.

and he has the audacity to want our support, oh F**k F**k F**k you F**k!
      Aspi
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 156 posts |
      Reply #675: Dec 30, 2010 12:00:31 am
      We have been outplayed by the worst side in the league, not won away all season and yet made us look like a bunch of sunday league players.

Now fu*k off roy before I write something I regret and get barred. 
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #676: Dec 30, 2010 12:02:04 am
      Ok let me begin...

Just got home had a beer and a packet of crisps.....and I'm wondering what I can write?

First things first...We got out played by the team bottom of the division,they passed it better,worked hard for each other,were very strong in defence,creative in attack and were very comfortable all game in every position....

Right then...as for us,I'm telling you we were sh*te,and I mean sh*te,this was bad,really bad....For those of you who were at the Man city away last season,it was that bad and worse..

You all hate Roy....but tonight I don't,why don't I? because the players were sh*te too...every player was rubbish and most have been all season....

There was imbalance in the team but that doesn't excuse poor control or passing or any will to try at all....Torres was appalling,I'll end that there.(if you want to go lad, just go)

Nogog is NOT GOOD ENOUGH(were do you want me to start)

The boos when he was brought off and Babbel came on.....and the cheers when when Konchesky came off .....we don't do that.

Every player without exception was Sh*te.....I'd been looking forward to this game as my last was the Villa cake walk,I didn't expect that tonight but I didn't expect what we got served..

There's real problems there,more than just poor management,What does Sammy Lee actually do?

6 Wins and 8 defeats = not good enough and not excusable for Liverpool even if Jesus Christ was manager.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #677: Dec 30, 2010 12:03:13 am

*cough* Bolton, 1-0 Maxi scored late on

But its the only F***ing time
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #678: Dec 30, 2010 12:07:09 am
      *cough* Bolton, 1-0 Maxi scored late on

But its the only f**king time

At the death of a game we were poor in. 3 points is 3 points, but it was a lucky win.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #679: Dec 30, 2010 12:08:27 am
      At the death of a game we were poor in. 3 points is 3 points, but it was a lucky win.

I remember the game well, was awful and i got stuck in a car park after the game for 45 mins
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #680: Dec 30, 2010 12:21:16 am
      Possession

* Liverpool 55%
          * Wolves 45%

Attempts on target

* Liverpool 5
          * Wolves 3

Attempts off target

* Liverpool 4
          * Wolves 4

Corners

* Liverpool 2
          * Wolves 8

Fouls

* Liverpool 8
          * Wolves 11

Haris
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 130 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #681: Dec 30, 2010 12:30:50 am

The same thing with me >:(

We want RAFA BENITEZ, not ROY HODGESON!
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #682: Dec 30, 2010 12:31:02 am
      To be honest I don't know what's the worse at the moment, looking for work or watching Liverpool try and play football under woy?
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #683: Dec 30, 2010 12:34:32 am
      Absolutely pathetic.

Why bother playing football when we can't even put on a performance at home.
      RyanBabs

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #684: Dec 30, 2010 12:35:40 am
      Konchesky got done 12x in the first half, in the second half at least 5x I shouted in the pub get back into postion. The amount of times kuyt and lucas and skrtel were LBs are a joke. The goal, see where our CBs are and where Konchesky is. JOKE
      Salavaria
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 381 posts | 41 
      Reply #685: Dec 30, 2010 12:36:18 am
      That was grim. All those stats piling up waiting to bite us in the arse. Time's up, Roy. There's the door, use it.
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #686: Dec 30, 2010 12:36:39 am
      2 successful tackles for Konchesky. Awful.
      sqirg
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 160 posts |
      Reply #687: Dec 30, 2010 12:40:16 am
      sack sack sack sack sack
      Joey B
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,664 posts | 46 
      Reply #688: Dec 30, 2010 12:40:19 am
      Looking on the bright side. :f_wah:
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #689: Dec 30, 2010 12:41:31 am
      from now on, should Konchesky be immune to post-match criticism?

for the one reason that we all know that he will have played sh*t anyways ;)

Quick Reply