Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Pundits and Commentators

Read 430487 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #1127: Apr 26, 2018 12:34:00 am
      Glenn hoddle and owen Hargreaves should be fired into orbit without a spacesuit
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #1128: Apr 26, 2018 12:48:32 am
      Glenn hoddle and owen Hargreaves should be fired into orbit without a spacesuit

Same with Jorginho if he joins City.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #1129: Apr 26, 2018 10:53:48 am
      Bit of a change of direction here but i forgot why i stopped listening to Talkshite radio. I was driving home from work last night and was a bit tired so i knocked the tunage off and put the radio on. Unit picked up Talkshite.

Cue Cundy the Clown and Bellend Goldstein. What a pair of absolutely clueless cu*ts. The way they treat the callers is disgusting. They cut them off mid sentence and the minute they are questioned or become stuck in a debate they ridicule the caller and then cut them off.

Just remembered now, it was when that c**t slagged Carra off for retiring from international football. Then Carra rang him up and offered him out on national radio!!!!

Love Carra!!
      RobieSlick
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,758 posts | 259 
      Reply #1130: Apr 26, 2018 02:24:14 pm
      Bit of a change of direction here but i forgot why i stopped listening to Talkshite radio. I was driving home from work last night and was a bit tired so i knocked the tunage off and put the radio on. Unit picked up Talkshite.

Cue Cundy the Clown and Bellend Goldstein. What a pair of absolutely clueless cu*ts. The way they treat the callers is disgusting. They cut them off mid sentence and the minute they are questioned or become stuck in a debate they ridicule the caller and then cut them off.

Just remembered now, it was when that c**t slagged Carra off for retiring from international football. Then Carra rang him up and offered him out on national radio!!!!

Love Carra!!

I was listening live when Carra called. That Durham is an asshole with no sense of anything really - never mind football. As you say, they cut you off if you disagree.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,973 posts | 1356 
      Reply #1131: Apr 26, 2018 02:35:50 pm
      I was listening live when Carra called. That Durham is an asshole with no sense of anything really - never mind football. As you say, they cut you off if you disagree.

All these alleged " phone ins" do that. Soon as they say we have Jack or whoever on the line they will give him about 6 seconds then butt in, totally miss the point of the caller, then carry on with their normal bull.

Half the time they have that great football expert Darren Gough....feckin' ex cricketer....now fully qualified waffler..
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,973 posts | 1356 
      Reply #1132: Apr 26, 2018 02:42:46 pm
      But Roy Keane is still the worst. Has there ever been a more miserable crying git on the telly. Looks like they are holding his dog as hostage forcing him on the telly. Keane has got to be the most po faced...." I'm so great" sneering conceited know-all to appear on the telly...he couldn't motivate yer to drink a bottle of water in the desert.

Tell a lie...Gary Sniv....just nicks it..
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,958 posts | 8461 
      Reply #1133: Apr 29, 2018 05:32:27 pm
      Hahaha the Sky presenter, David Jones on Super Sunday then when going on about the Bellew V Haye fight next week "The winner fights Graeme Souness in a unification bout" :laugh:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1134: Apr 29, 2018 06:03:37 pm
      Hahaha the Sky presenter, David Jones on Super Sunday then when going on about the Bellew V Haye fight next week "The winner fights Graeme Souness in a unification bout" :laugh:

There's Muhammad Ali, Graham Souness and then there's everybody else!
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #1135: Apr 30, 2018 07:28:28 pm
      Fair play to Neville who recognised both Robertson and Firmino (alongside the obvious Salah) in his team of the year.

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1136: May 14, 2018 04:34:28 pm
      ITV have announced their World Cup squad...

https://twitter.com/itvfootball/status/996027080860151813

PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #1137: May 14, 2018 04:54:56 pm

Love the line up, it means I can skip the pre and post match stuff! Gives me more time to do other stuff.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #1138: May 14, 2018 04:55:57 pm

over here I watch in Spanish to avoid being driven mad (I don't speak Spanish, mind).

Looks from this lineup like I might try that if I lived over there, as well.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,958 posts | 8461 
      Reply #1139: May 14, 2018 05:03:11 pm

F***ing hell they got enough manc pundits there!!

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1140: May 14, 2018 05:15:22 pm
      F***ing hell they got enough manc pundits there!!

Not exactly 'diverse' is it?
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #1141: May 14, 2018 06:06:24 pm
      over here I watch in Spanish to avoid being driven mad (I don't speak Spanish, mind).

Looks from this lineup like I might try that if I lived over there, as well.

Like listening to foreign commentaries especially Spanish ones

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KT1yi5LNE_c
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #1142: May 14, 2018 07:54:53 pm
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1143: May 15, 2018 12:51:53 pm
      Apparently having BBC MOTD regulars Shearer, Lampard and Ferdinand is headline news for the BBC's World Cup team. But at least they've got a World Cup winner in their ranks with Jürgen Klinsmann unlike ITV. And, I may have misread the press release, but there is NO Danny Mills so that can only be a victory for football.

https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/996330991299055616

Are you NOT entertained?! I SAID ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

You're not?

Oh.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,966 posts | 3048 
      Reply #1144: May 15, 2018 06:27:39 pm
      Apparently having BBC MOTD regulars Shearer, Lampard and Ferdinand is headline news for the BBC's World Cup team. But at least they've got a World Cup winner in their ranks with Jürgen Klinsmann unlike ITV. And, I may have misread the press release, but there is NO Danny Mills so that can only be a victory for football.

You're not?

Oh.

In fairness - that gross injustice perpetrated on England and Lampard in 2010* is what set the ball in motion for VAR.

What a legacy.........”the father of VAR”.......

*where was the Russian linesman when needed?!

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1145: May 15, 2018 06:54:58 pm
      In fairness - that gross injustice perpetrated on England and Lampard in 2010* is what set the ball in motion for VAR.

What a legacy.........”the father of VAR”.......

*where was the Russian linesman when needed?!

Ah well - swings and roundabouts. Although in fairness to Lampard and England, that was utterly farcical how the referee missed that! Blind b***ard...but still better than the collection of reprobates on the FA's referee shortlist!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1146: May 15, 2018 10:45:41 pm

You're not?

Oh.

Klinsmann, even the name sends bad memories rushing back of the H&G era.

In terms of the pundits though, at least there is no Adrian Chiles or Danny Mills.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,021 posts | 2742 
      Reply #1147: May 17, 2018 02:39:02 am

You're not?

Oh.

ITV going with Neville, Giggs, Keane and that c**t Evra this time round.

Proper United love in so f**k that.

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1148: May 19, 2018 08:01:08 pm
      Shearer becomes more and more annoying with every game he commentates on. He never had a good footballing brain he was never anything other than a failed manager and coach and he is a sh*t  pundit.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #1149: May 30, 2018 06:05:53 pm
      First Natalie sawyer and now Kirsty Gallagher leaving sky,  pity they can't get rid of that tw*t jim white

Quick Reply