Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 8th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W12 D4 L4

Pundits and Commentators

Read 445939 times
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,263 posts | 927 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #3680: Oct 21, 2023 02:34:18 pm
      What a load of sh*t that commentary that was Chicken lips and Mcoist we’re just having a chat the whole game utter sh*te
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,412 posts | 2835 
      Reply #3681: Oct 21, 2023 02:34:52 pm
      I know people like him but McCoist can F**k off.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #3682: Oct 21, 2023 03:32:51 pm
      Phil Neville on USA TV says sending off Konate today would have been soft.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,589 posts | 1099 
      Reply #3683: Oct 21, 2023 08:36:34 pm
      Phil Neville on USA TV says sending off Konate today would have been soft.

It was never a sending off. Clear dive. He was looking for it.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,824 posts | 6771 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3684: Oct 22, 2023 12:59:41 am
      Jim Beglin full of praise for the Bitters, would not stop talking about them all game. w**ker!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,958 posts | 5013 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #3685: Oct 22, 2023 09:19:58 am
      Jim Beglin full of praise for the Bitters, would not stop talking about them all game. w**ker!

Jim Beglin is a Irish Cnut……………there said it,   F**k off woke KUNTS !!!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #3686: Oct 22, 2023 12:32:56 pm
      Anyone notice MOTD snide comment about our early starts
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,331 posts | 8605 
      Reply #3687: Oct 22, 2023 01:59:45 pm

And to think Everton broke his leg!!
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,112 posts | 3367 
      Reply #3688: Oct 22, 2023 03:50:43 pm
      I know people like him but McCoist can F**k off.

McCoist is a good pundit, sh*t commentator.

His excitement and enthusiasm is a breath of fresh air and his pally-down-the-pub style is suited to a studio (which is why he was as good as anyone on A Question of Sport) but on the gantry he's F***ing useless.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,563 posts | 1670 
      • YNWA
      Reply #3689: Oct 22, 2023 04:39:44 pm
      How Rio Ferdinand has a job as a pundit beats me
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,824 posts | 6771 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3690: Oct 23, 2023 05:57:49 am

Jim Beglin is a Irish Cnut……………there said it,   F**k off woke KUNTS !!!

Didn't even need to put the word Irish in there mate.

c**t FULLSTOP
      Harrisimo

• 8,317 posts | 1405 
      Reply #3691: Oct 23, 2023 09:58:03 am
      Wasn't all that bad TBH. Well yes that 'feckin' eejit' Shearer hates us. Refs hate us, VAR got it in for us, all the pundits put us down. All woolibacks are against us. Premier League conspiracy to do us in.

Getting close to a persecution complex.

Well yes Sunak hates us because we are 'working clarrrss'..

brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,568 posts | 1802 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #3692: Oct 23, 2023 11:45:30 am
      The comms on saturday were poor, and the punditry on TNT fuk me, crouch was the only LFC biased guy, rest were mancs and bitters.

bad enough with the 12.30 ko without all that crap.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,604 posts | 750 
      Reply #3693: Oct 23, 2023 04:24:43 pm
      How Rio Ferdinand has a job as a pundit beats me

It's amazing after all the shitty handball decisions that have been given over the past 2 season. SUDDENLY they have concerns about defenders having to run with their hand at their side.

I find it particularly strange as this time, the defender BLATANTLY had his arm out ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,105 posts | 2736 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3694: Oct 23, 2023 06:21:52 pm
      Wasn't all that bad TBH. Well yes that 'feckin' eejit' Shearer hates us. Refs hate us, VAR got it in for us, all the pundits put us down. All woolibacks are against us. Premier League conspiracy to do us in.

Getting close to a persecution complex.

Well yes Sunak hates us because we are 'working clarrrss'..

I still think you’re ok mate so not all bad. 😂
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,568 posts | 1802 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #3695: Oct 26, 2023 10:23:59 pm
      How cole and that lass. Get jobs.... Absolutely clueless, she just said gravenburch is to come back in at weekend FFS. He played 90mins.. He said maybe Elliott would start left side of mid. Naw ya cockerney rocket he was right side of attack salahs position.🤣
      Harrisimo

• 8,317 posts | 1405 
      Reply #3696: Oct 27, 2023 11:08:59 am
      I still think you’re ok mate so not all bad. 😂

Cheers Keith. You're an asset to the site and there should be more interaction between fan on line. A joint sort of I dunno...'all team site' type thingy. Thought appeals.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,105 posts | 2736 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3697: Oct 27, 2023 11:20:46 am
      Cheers Keith. You're an asset to the site and there should be more interaction between fan on line. A joint sort of I dunno...'all team site' type thingy. Thought appeals.

Nice of you to say mate thanks. On a personal level I think it’s good for any football forum/sites to have multitude fan bases allowed to post. Granted you’ll always get the wums but the mods sus them out pretty quickly and act accordingly. 😂

All too often when it’s just one sided support many members begin to believe their own sh*te/rose tints/drama queens bullsh!t so it’s nice to get constructive criticism from the outsiders providing it’s done in the right manner.
      tytusgroan
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 587 posts | 54 
      Reply #3698: Oct 27, 2023 12:07:04 pm
      That bird last night done my head in,when Jota scored she says he's not really been in the game,FFS we've only played 9min. Sound went to mute for the rest of the game.
      Harrisimo

• 8,317 posts | 1405 
      Reply #3699: Oct 27, 2023 12:20:17 pm
      Nice of you to say mate thanks. On a personal level I think it’s good for any football forum/sites to have multitude fan bases allowed to post. Granted you’ll always get the wums but the mods sus them out pretty quickly and act accordingly. 😂

All too often when it’s just one sided support many members begin to believe their own sh*te/rose tints/drama queens bullsh!t so it’s nice to get constructive criticism from the outsiders providing it’s done in the right manner.

Probably why a multi team site would not work. Mods would be putting out fires all over the shop. But if there was an clear disciplined 'no aggro' policy it could work.

I mean I don't generally follow United or any other teams. You know far more about us than most of us know about United. A joint fan site might fester better understanding and would spark some great debates. But it would probably become tribal and tempers might blow up too much for such a site to work.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,375 posts | 783 
      Reply #3700: Oct 27, 2023 12:22:14 pm
      That bird last night done my head in,when Jota scored she says he's not really been in the game,FFS we've only played 9min. Sound went to mute for the rest of the game.
      Of course it's your life and you can do what you like when it comes to listening to a football match, but I find it very odd that you found her comment so irritating that you would rather have no sound at all....thats strange, especially as she was correct...pointless, but correct
      Harrisimo

• 8,317 posts | 1405 
      Reply #3701: Oct 27, 2023 12:31:54 pm
      Of course it's your life and you can do what you like when it comes to listening to a football match, but I find it very odd that you found her comment so irritating that you would rather have no sound at all....thats strange, especially as she was correct...pointless, but correct

She also said Mo lost his balance as he scored. 'Quickly regaining his balance to score'...she said.

Last time Mo lost his balance was when he was 8 months old, when a ball broke off his rattle..he lunged at it and caught it on the volley and it went plonk..right into the goldfish bowel..." Told yer that kid is weird didn't I.."...said his Da..
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,105 posts | 2736 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3702: Oct 27, 2023 01:22:42 pm
      Probably why a multi team site would not work. Mods would be putting out fires all over the shop. But if there was an clear disciplined 'no aggro' policy it could work.

I mean I don't generally follow United or any other teams. You know far more about us than most of us know about United. A joint fan site might fester better understanding and would spark some great debates. But it would probably become tribal and tempers might blow up too much for such a site to work.

I think LFC Reds pretty good as a whole controlling outside agencies shall we say. 😂 Hell! they’ve even banned your own fans for  derogatory comments made to us mancs so not much biased on this site that I know of, hence why I’ve been around so long. Pretty sure some would like to see the back of me which understandably from the snowflakes and those that can give it but struggle to take some back. They think it’s their god given right to give it and coz it’s a Liverpool forum outsiders have to take it or lump it.

I like to think I know more than some Liverpool fans, especially the wools as some of you call them on here. 😂 However, it’s just an opinion at the end of the day. There’s literally dozens, dozens and dozens of Scousers post on caf. 😂

Quick Reply