Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Pundits and Commentators

Read 455863 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8675 
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #3864: Jan 14, 2024 03:11:30 pm
      Need more honest commentators like this Cricket commentator

https://x.com/mtewhatu/status/1746105071191171281?s=20
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,141 posts | 3383 
      Reply #3865: Jan 14, 2024 09:29:25 pm
      Gary Neville: Tottenham can finish above Liverpool and Arsenal in Premier League this season

Tottenham sit fifth in the Premier League, level on points with Arsenal and five behind leaders Liverpool; Ange Postecoglou was missing seven first-team regulars at Old Trafford for their 2-2 draw with Manchester United

Gary Neville believes Tottenham can finish above Liverpool and Arsenal in the Premier League this season should they keep their players fit.

Spurs' 2-2 draw at Manchester United moved them level on points with fourth-placed Arsenal and five behind leaders Liverpool heading into the second half of the campaign.

Manager Ange Postecoglou was without first-team regulars Heung-Min Son, Pape Sarr, Yves Bissouma, James Maddison, Giovani Lo Celso, Dejan Kulusevski and Ben Davies at Old Trafford yet were the better side - and Sky Sports' Neville belives they can finish as high as second when they're back.

"If they keep their players fit, they are a certainty to finish in the top four and I think they can get to second and third," said Neville.

"With those players back, and if they can get through these next few weeks, I genuinely think they can be better than Arsenal and Liverpool this season.

"It might end up being a good draw in the FA Cup against Manchester City. Go out of that and concentrate completely on the league. But they do need to win a trophy.

"If he wins a trophy, great, but we know in the past when teams have had a really explosive season, they're not usually in Europe or competitions.

"For Ange Postecoglou to get to second or third, which they could do if they have a clean run at it, would be something special."

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/13048274/neville-spurs-can-finish-above-liverpool-and-arsenal

This cu*ts bitterness towards us is really F***ing unhealthy.
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 849 posts | 303 
      Reply #3866: Jan 14, 2024 09:32:15 pm
      Think we’re all hoping the book is thrown at the kunts. However, I for the life of me can’t see them losing any of their titles though.

I think that a relegation is possible. If that is going to happen it would need to be announced at the end of a season to maintain some competitive integrity (In my opinion). I think it would be difficult to announce it now and expect everyone to play half a season knowing City would be relegated to the conference.

Or maybe I'm just clutching at straws to convince myself that there will be some punishment for their cheating.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,347 posts | 4967 
      Reply #3867: Jan 14, 2024 09:33:01 pm
      Gary Neville: Tottenham can finish above Liverpool and Arsenal in Premier League this season

Tottenham sit fifth in the Premier League, level on points with Arsenal and five behind leaders Liverpool; Ange Postecoglou was missing seven first-team regulars at Old Trafford for their 2-2 draw with Manchester United

Gary Neville believes Tottenham can finish above Liverpool and Arsenal in the Premier League this season should they keep their players fit.

Spurs' 2-2 draw at Manchester United moved them level on points with fourth-placed Arsenal and five behind leaders Liverpool heading into the second half of the campaign.

Manager Ange Postecoglou was without first-team regulars Heung-Min Son, Pape Sarr, Yves Bissouma, James Maddison, Giovani Lo Celso, Dejan Kulusevski and Ben Davies at Old Trafford yet were the better side - and Sky Sports' Neville belives they can finish as high as second when they're back.

"If they keep their players fit, they are a certainty to finish in the top four and I think they can get to second and third," said Neville.

"With those players back, and if they can get through these next few weeks, I genuinely think they can be better than Arsenal and Liverpool this season.

"It might end up being a good draw in the FA Cup against Manchester City. Go out of that and concentrate completely on the league. But they do need to win a trophy.

"If he wins a trophy, great, but we know in the past when teams have had a really explosive season, they're not usually in Europe or competitions.

"For Ange Postecoglou to get to second or third, which they could do if they have a clean run at it, would be something special."

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/13048274/neville-spurs-can-finish-above-liverpool-and-arsenal

This cu*ts bitterness towards us is really F***ing unhealthy.

What a c**t and a tit.

Not a hope in hell Spurs finish anywhere near us.

Him and his sidekick do my F***ing head in.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,141 posts | 3383 
      Reply #3868: Jan 14, 2024 09:36:16 pm
      What a c**t and a tit.

We're five clear of them with a game in hand and they've still gotta come to Anfield.

Like I said, his bitterness towards us is unhealthy. He needs medical help.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,886 posts | 6818 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3869: Jan 15, 2024 05:02:21 am
      He is the Total definition of a Bell end.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,243 posts | 1112 
      Reply #3870: Jan 15, 2024 05:44:52 am
      Obviously his job is to articulate his opinions, but his opinions are blinded with hate and discontent. It's saying sh*t like this that honestly ought to get him fired, because he's obviously too bitter to be anywhere close to objective, or he's officially retarded.

Either way, not fir for his job
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,527 posts | 224 
      Reply #3871: Jan 15, 2024 07:56:24 am
      Not sure why people are having such a go

He doesn’t rate us this season, it was clear from the start. Instead of jumping on him thinking it’s some weird hatred, look at his past comments, he loved our first team and wanted that

It’s understandable, remember he picked Arsenal to win the league and he’s admitted he got it wrong, so he downplayed us ? So what ?

We finished 5th last season, when is the last time a team made a big jump from 5th to 1st apart
      From the Leicester year where they came from below that  ?

Think about it, it’s never been done I think, what we are doing does not happen and should not happen but it is happening in the respect of how well we are doing

A lot of people have that feeling in their stomach, we can’t win it? How can we win it when we were so average last season

Everyone is allowed their opinion and I’m sure he will say he got it wrong if he is wrong at the end of the season

I much prefer it this way, we actually have a worse crisis than spurs I would say, more players out, but we are going under the radar, why would you want people to think we will finish 2nd or 1st, who cares
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,608 posts | 1814 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #3872: Jan 15, 2024 08:11:10 am
      What a c**t and a tit.

It's clickbait. We would need to go on a horrendous run and they would need to go on an crazy winning streak for it to happen.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,042 posts | 3967 
      Reply #3873: Jan 15, 2024 10:12:58 am
      He is the Total definition of a Bell end.

No better reason for killing the volume mate!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #3874: Jan 15, 2024 10:37:22 am
      This fat bloke! According to you will give you a winner tomorrow on the dogs. It can be my New Year present so you can save some pennies for our ÂŁ50 bet. Blink and you’ll miss the price. No idea of price yet but odds on on my card. Prices comes out around 11.30am ish 🤷‍♂️  Don’t say I didn’t tell you. I’ll message you tomorrow fcukwit.

Looking forward to this ‘Winner’ only a hour to go, appreciate if you would PM me so I don’t blinking miss it 🤣, and if it indeed comes in then I thank you in advance, I just love taking money from Mancs, ÂŁ50 and now this….love it !!!

YNWA
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      Reply #3875: Jan 15, 2024 10:50:36 am
      We're five clear of them with a game in hand and they've still gotta come to Anfield.

Like I said, his bitterness towards us is unhealthy. He needs medical help.

He’s a total Bell End mate, I just laugh at him, I used to get pissed off but I’ve learnt that he’d rather see anyone win instead of us, that might be obvious but look at his club and it’s dire situation and you’ll find the reason for his bitterness, deep down I think he knows we’re winning it and drawing level on 20-20, not only that but are more likely to reach 21,22 etc before his lot, that fear is eating him up inside, …..Suck it up Ratboy !!

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,284 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3876: Jan 15, 2024 11:29:31 am

He did indeed do well fat bloke, but then so did our Ste when he was past it too, as did Jimmy, Bobby, and numerous other players past their sell by date !!

YNWA

This fat bloke! According to you will give you a winner tomorrow on the dogs. It can be my New Year present so you can save some pennies for our ÂŁ50 bet. Blink and you’ll miss the price. No idea of price yet but odds on on my card. Prices comes out around 11.30am ish 🤷‍♂️  Don’t say I didn’t tell you. I’ll message you tomorrow fcukwit.

Yarmouth 7.27pm Trap 4 Last Dance Mccoy  is what I'm backing. On recent form i expect trap 3 to lead but doesn't stay. we should turn second to it and pick it up with ease. Showing 2/1 in the racing post  which is very good price. if i was chalking up this race i would have Mccoy at no more than 4/5 at best. Pretty sure come race time it will be odds on anyway.

info purpose only. Pending the opening show you could back and then lay later in the machine for a free bet to nothing. in layman's terms. ( example ) Bet ÂŁ50 at 2/1, then when it goes evens or less, which it will, you can lay ÂŁ50 off at evens or less so you win ÂŁ50 regardless of the result.   ;)

Win win Billy!! if you trust the fat Manc.  :)
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      Reply #3877: Jan 15, 2024 12:09:10 pm
      Yarmouth 7.27pm Trap 4 Last Dance Mccoy  is what I'm backing. On recent form i expect trap 3 to lead but doesn't stay. we should turn second to it and pick it up with ease. Showing 2/1 in the racing post  which is very good price. if i was chalking up this race i would have Mccoy at no more than 4/5 at best. Pretty sure come race time it will be odds on anyway.

info purpose only. Pending the opening show you could back and then lay later in the machine for a free bet to nothing. in layman's terms. ( example ) Bet ÂŁ50 at 2/1, then when it goes evens or less, which it will, you can lay ÂŁ50 off at evens or less so you win ÂŁ50 regardless of the result.   ;)

Win win Billy!! if you trust the fat Manc.  :)

Not a betting man mate, last time I was in a bookies Red Rum won the National 🤣🤣🤣🤣, what’s ‘Lay’ I’ve no idea , is it when you collect early?? I just don’t know!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,284 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3878: Jan 15, 2024 12:24:51 pm

Not a betting man mate, last time I was in a bookies Red Rum won the National 🤣🤣🤣🤣, what’s ‘Lay’ I’ve no idea , is it when you collect early?? I just don’t know!!

Just back it then.  :) Get a mate who bets, thats if you have any.  :f_whistle:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      Reply #3879: Jan 15, 2024 12:38:05 pm
      Just back it then.  :) Get a mate who bets, thats if you have any.  :f_whistle:

Billy no mates, that’s me 🤣🤣, I’ll give it a go mate, nice one, but you know what’s coming if the f**ker loses, 🤬🤪🤬🤪🤬🤪🤬🤪🖕😁👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,284 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3880: Jan 15, 2024 12:46:18 pm

Billy no mates, that’s me 🤣🤣, I’ll give it a go mate, nice one, but you know what’s coming if the f**ker loses, 🤬🤪🤬🤪🤬🤪🤬🤪🖕😁👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

YNWA

Oh do I 🤦‍♂️ 😆😆😆 I’ll probably have to delete my membership, wouldn’t that be a win win for you also.   :lmao:

A couple of the lads on here bet my dogs anyway.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      Reply #3881: Jan 15, 2024 12:48:09 pm
      Oh do I 🤦‍♂️ 😆😆😆 I’ll probably have to delete my membership, wouldn’t that be a win win for you also.   :lmao:

A couple of the lads on here bet my dogs anyway.

Not for me mate, love the banter & piss taking, we’re not all f***in woke yanno’s 😉

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,284 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3882: Jan 15, 2024 02:23:55 pm

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Sounds like it will go over your head if I explain you fuckwit. Ive already put it in layman’s terms the best I could, your one thick scouser aren’t you. 😆

LAY.
      Let’s say you got best price which was 9/4 ( bet 365 ) if you have ( example ) ÂŁ100 on you stand to profit/ win  ÂŁ225 plus your ÂŁ100 stake back. ÂŁ325

In Betfair later ( like I predict )  let’s just say the dog is even money which is 1/1.  You could lay ÂŁ100 which means you’re betting the dog to lose. If the dog loses you win ÂŁ100.

Now not forgetting you’ve already backed it at 9/4 if it wins you collect £225. + your stake back. Subtract the money you lost on Betfair ( £100 ) which leaves a winning profit of £125.

It’s called a bet to nothing in the trade. Bookies hate it as they can’t win, remember I use to be one so understand the maths of it all. 😂

Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,410 posts | 1431 
      Reply #3883: Jan 15, 2024 02:57:05 pm
      Neville is just on a wind up. clickbait. Spurs have already imploded once this season. If he seriously thinks Spurs will finish second then I would question why he's being employed by Sky in the first place.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      Reply #3884: Jan 15, 2024 08:49:11 pm
      🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Sounds like it will go over your head if I explain you fuckwit. Ive already put it in layman’s terms the best I could, your one thick scouser aren’t you. 😆

LAY.
      Let’s say you got best price which was 9/4 ( bet 365 ) if you have ( example ) ÂŁ100 on you stand to profit/ win  ÂŁ225 plus your ÂŁ100 stake back. ÂŁ325

In Betfair later ( like I predict )  let’s just say the dog is even money which is 1/1.  You could lay ÂŁ100 which means you’re betting the dog to lose. If the dog loses you win ÂŁ100.

Now not forgetting you’ve already backed it at 9/4 if it wins you collect £225. + your stake back. Subtract the money you lost on Betfair ( £100 ) which leaves a winning profit of £125.

It’s called a bet to nothing in the trade. Bookies hate it as they can’t win, remember I use to be one so understand the maths of it all. 😂

Is that f***in dog still running, is it from the Isle of Man and only got three legs, NOT even placed ye pr**k !!! 🤣🤣
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,284 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3885: Jan 15, 2024 09:14:11 pm

Is that f***in dog still running, is it from the Isle of Man and only got three legs, NOT even placed ye pr**k !!! 🤣🤣

😂 cheeky kunt finished 2nd as you’ll know to the 3 that I said would lead. However, as it finished 8/11 and you did what I said you’d of still won on the race. 😉

You need a L plate in betting laa it’s a win win as stated. 😂

Ps.. it will win though, got crowded round the first bend, that’s racing. 🤷‍♂️
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,248 posts | 1226 
      Reply #3886: Jan 15, 2024 10:01:04 pm

Is that Aussie Red?  :lmao:

Quick Reply