Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W12 D1 L3

Anti-Liverpool media

Read 11292 times
      CurlyRed
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 799 posts |
      Re: Anti-Liverpool media
      Reply #115: Oct 24, 2009 10:02:44 pm
      We're talkin LFC here and we're being classed for this game like a bottom 4 club.  I know our results have been poor recently and confidece is low but this is crazy  :f_steam: what a difference a new season has made .  We have some poor squad members but if the starting 11 (with or without Nando/Gerrard) puts in a detemined performance and we stop those stupid defensive gaps then we can keep them out.  I couldn't care if it is 1 goal in it as long as it's to us.

I have to admit I'm quite jealous of how many options the Chavs and Spurs have at their disposal for strikers  :(      
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #116: Oct 25, 2009 01:52:27 am
      This season the media are running riot with another mans job, they have someone in the job already, some of the stuff has been way over the top and very personal, If it was about the football fair enough but hardly any of it is, it's all about stuff like Rafa is buying dross while the other top managers buy good players, how our players are poor by comparison, what about last season and part of this, lets get it strait we have lost three games in the league and one in the Champions league, we had an incredible run last season and we will again this season, do we hear about that, no all I hear is Rafa had loads of money and has even outspent MU, again what rubbish. Rafa gets a lot of buys that go wrong, if they took a look at Ferguson's record it isn't better than Rafa's if anything it's worse, but as usual no-one does their homework, they call themselves Journalists. That idiot paper the mirror printed masks for all united fans but worse than that was a song they told people to sing at Anfield to the tune of YNWA, that's just great, and there was me thinking that Journalists were fair and balanced, the words would be thought of as the kind of words to cause a affray, the guy who did this fine bit of tabloid journalists writings will be given the freedom of OT, that's if he isn't done for starting a riot...
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #117: Oct 25, 2009 10:32:07 am
      For gods sake has anyone seen the papers this morning it is unbelievable ,its as if the club has been relegated gone bust and sold torres/gerrard/reina/carra and sacked raffa .Its a F***ing joke talk about sticking the knife in when your down .

Now everyone no,s that the liverpool united game gets talked up to ridiculous levels season after season but this is like there giving the club the last rites if we dont win....wankers god it makes me angry ..united were in the same position as us after the same amount of games last season. :mad: :mad:
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,030 posts | 3960 
      Reply #118: Oct 25, 2009 11:11:28 am
      Absolutely unbelievable that the NOTW paid £1,500 for the beach ball and then lent it to TVAM but then again it's a reflection of the mentality of the nobheads that run both companies at first I thought it was a wind up it's that alright but the rag is the subject of the piss take.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #119: Oct 25, 2009 12:55:46 pm
      The papers are terrifying today, they are all about Gerrard, masch and Torres being sold, we really need to get rid of them leeches that own us they will destroy this club.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,030 posts | 3960 
      Reply #120: Oct 26, 2009 03:20:07 pm
      The papers are terrifying today, they are all about Gerrard, masch and Torres being sold, we really need to get rid of them leeches that own us they will destroy this club.
      They're so predictable we've done the business and shoved all the innuendo about our football capabilities right up their arses - so what do they do? start sniping at different targets they are F***ing pathetic.
      Not a word about purple nose choice of tactics,berating the officials or ranting and raving on the touchline they choose to focus on hypotheticals and wishful thinking because they are all terrified to a man that LFC could once again be on the verge of greatness.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,327 posts | 2857 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #121: Oct 30, 2009 11:37:56 pm
      Its not just the media. Other managers are as bad. Some refer to Rafa as "Benitez" While it would be "Mr Ferguson" or "Sir Alex"

Disrespect from all corners
      Kop-Cnut
      • Forum David Johnson

• 228 posts |
      Reply #122: Oct 31, 2009 12:47:24 am
      Reading all this sh*te this season has actually made me feel like sh*t.I dont know why its effecting me so much but it is.Everey morning before college i go into the sports bar and have a coffee and read the paper,

even when we win its all negative.Have the media always been out to get us ? it always puts me in a bad mood how can thesse people qualify as journalists,even our ex players are turning on us if we've ever needed inspiration to win the league all they have to do is pick up a paper gutter journalism everey f***in one of them !
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #123: Oct 31, 2009 01:10:38 am
      Don't give a sh*t! Write us off all they like
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #124: Oct 31, 2009 01:14:09 am
      Who gives a F**k? That Allardyce c**t is Ferie's new ball licker. Most managers wouldnt have what it takes to manage our club so they always have a stab at Rafa.

Quick Reply