Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Will Torres Go...Part !!

Read 1616 times
      azizdamji
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 155 posts | -2 
      Will Torres Go...Part !!
      Jan 28, 2011 04:04:42 pm
      I am shocked that this was posted in the original thread.
      I know you are Forum staff; even the Gestapo would be embarrased by your actions. This is a very live topic, irrespective of what Nando has said in the PAST. Remember  KK said Babel was staying and hours later he was sold. It's taken forever to get Charlie deal done so Suarez et al will take a lot longer and best as I know,transfer deadline
      is less than 72 hours away. Also Chelsea's Benfica deal for Luis has allegedely collapsed. I know he's a defender, but not spending this money MIGHT allow Carlo to up the offer. By the way I used Gestapo analagy cause I couldn't remember the Hitler one. Closing the thread based on, umm, I guess nothing really, isn't generally a democtratic thing to do.

Torres has said countless times he's going nowhere.

Please think and do a little research before starting these threads.

Locked.

I am in Canada and at 10.30 am my time, 3.30 pm in the UK, CBC, our kinda BBC, reported that Torres and his advisors were locked in conversations and Torres was keen to explore joining Chelsea. They confirmed that Liverpool had rejected OPENING offer thought to be in the 30 to 40 million sterling range ( may have said Euros, not 100% sure)
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Re: Will Torres Go...Part !!
      Reply #1: Jan 28, 2011 04:10:30 pm
      What an earth?

There is a topic on Chelsea's bid to sign Torres in the Winter Transfer Board.

Topic locked.

Quick Reply