Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Fernando Torres (The Post Liverpool years)

Read 465998 times
      Dannylfc
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Re: Fernando Torres (The Chelsea years)
      Reply #2162: Aug 04, 2011 02:21:29 pm
      Empire of the Kop
      RT @GuillemBalague: I guess Chelsea fans dont care and Lpool fans dont either but Torres didnt say what was published today
      1 minute ago

paul_tomkins Paul Tomkins
      RT @amarjourno: Torres quotes to Aftonbladet on #LFC: #Chelsea told me that he insisted that he did not say them & interview didn't happen
      54 minutes ago

Still a b***ard though  >:D
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #2163: Aug 04, 2011 02:31:47 pm
      Empire of the Kop
      RT @GuillemBalague: I guess Chelsea fans dont care and Lpool fans dont either but Torres didnt say what was published today
      1 minute ago

paul_tomkins Paul Tomkins
      RT @amarjourno: Torres quotes to Aftonbladet on #LFC: #Chelsea told me that he insisted that he did not say them & interview didn't happen
      54 minutes ago

Still a b***ard though  >:D

Bollocks. Why would they publish that word for word? Surely he'd take legal action?

Been slapped on the wrists and told to deny he said this I reckon. Spiteful c**t.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,662 posts | 3896 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #2164: Aug 04, 2011 03:00:31 pm
      mikejefferiesL4 Mike Jefferies
      @
      Spot on! We DONT care. What a loser! >> @GuillemBalague I guess Chelsea & Lpool fans dont care but Torres didnt say what was published today
      BKLFC
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 822 posts |
      Reply #2165: Aug 04, 2011 03:06:11 pm
       :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: i finally broke your key chain. never ever ever peoples do what torres did
      no more posters i ripped it yet i am still attached to him. uck it uck uck uck!!!
      LFC Viking
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,112 posts | 38 
      • LFC: Europe's finest 5 star establishment
      Reply #2166: Aug 04, 2011 04:09:53 pm
      F**k off Nando. Completely classless.

Bitter because we came out that transfer better than he has.

Don't believe his quote on 'I always gave 100%' think a lot of us would beg to differ.
      Kop_Red
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 375 posts |
      Reply #2167: Aug 04, 2011 04:24:02 pm
      The chelsea fixture next season will be immense, cant wait to give this gobs***e the reception he deserves.

I can imagine a few players going straight through him too, if stevie gets the opportunity for a 50-50 then im not sure nando will live another day  :lmao:
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,662 posts | 3896 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #2168: Aug 04, 2011 04:25:50 pm
      chap
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 672 posts | 35 
      Reply #2169: Aug 05, 2011 02:01:48 am
      Grade A Cu*t, What a gobs***e I'm dying to see last game of the season when Kenny and the team lifts the league.

He is a pr**k had so much respect for him, he is washed up now so let him rot with the chavs
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #2170: Aug 05, 2011 08:44:37 am
      Heard that he might be dropped by AvB for the opening game, ;D.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #2171: Aug 05, 2011 10:16:13 am
      Dropped, sidelined, suspended, sold who ever cares?
      A greedy b***ard with a vengeful personal agenda against us, the club that has catapulted his name into stardom.
      A little bi*ch that would do anything to show his new club what he's worth, 50 million to us and one worthless junk to them.
      A c**t that could say such thing to his former club, not worth a mention in the club tradition or history.
      A player once adored by many now being scorned by others.
      A soulless glory hunting pr**k, good luck on your very first CL!

I don't really care about what he said, we got that 50 million and they got one past due date player!
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #2172: Aug 05, 2011 11:27:35 am
      After a poor pre-season the new Chelsea manager is set to start Fernando on the bench according to whatever sources Sky have. Hopefully he can work his way down to the reserves soon hahaha
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,133 posts | 456 
      Reply #2173: Aug 06, 2011 02:58:23 am
      He's isn't the only one there is no life after LFC.  Everything points down.  Its really really hard for him but he should have done his research before he left.

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2174: Aug 06, 2011 03:29:06 am
      Villas Boas is a bright bright lad. I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped the now washed up piece of sh*te.
      redindian
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,991 posts | 241 
      Reply #2175: Aug 06, 2011 04:55:35 am
      The chelsea fixture next season will be immense, cant wait to give this gobs***e the reception he deserves.

I can imagine a few players going straight through him too, if stevie gets the opportunity for a 50-50 then im not sure nando will live another day  :lmao:

It would be great if we win something before that and Chelsea is battling for fourth. Liverpool vs Chelsea is the penultimate game of the season.
      « Last Edit: Aug 06, 2011 05:10:41 am by redindian »
      Poko
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,502 posts | 65 
      Reply #2176: Aug 06, 2011 05:06:12 am
      Imagine if Chelsea choked this year and make 5th and LFC wins the title. How stupid would Torres feel?
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,133 posts | 456 
      Reply #2177: Aug 06, 2011 05:14:51 am
      Imagine if Chelsea choked this year and make 5th and LFC wins the title. How stupid would Torres feel?

listen mate, he feels more than stupid that's the reason for the brain farts or interviews or whatever you want to call them.  If we won the title he might end jump off Chelsea Bridge.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #2178: Aug 06, 2011 04:39:19 pm
      Just watching Rangers v Chelski now and Drogba is still very much central to their attacking play. Not sure how Torres is going to fit in.
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #2179: Aug 07, 2011 12:30:05 am
      Just watching Rangers v Chelski now and Drogba is still very much central to their attacking play. Not sure how Torres is going to fit in.

And with Lukaku about to sign,he would want to get some cream for them farmer giles,cause he will get loads Keeping the bench warm.

Haha hope his ass is infected by the flees of a 1000 dead camels.
      robbieisgod23/9
      Reply #2180: Aug 07, 2011 10:56:13 pm
      i personally think we as fans and a club should pay him no more attention.. if he scores no goals this season or 40 i dont give a sh*t.. doesnt play for us anymore.. as far as im concerned he shouldnt get any sort of reaction when we play them this season, good or bad.. bloke is a dick
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #2181: Aug 08, 2011 09:41:37 am
      I personally think we as fans and a club should pay him no more attention.. if he scores no goals this season or 40 I dont give a sh*t.. doesnt play for us anymore.. as far as im concerned he shouldnt get any sort of reaction when we play them this season, good or bad.. bloke is a dick

I disagree - after giving him some verbals, get one of our fringe players on from the bench to take him out.
      Kop_Red
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 375 posts |
      Reply #2182: Aug 08, 2011 09:55:30 am
      I disagree - after giving him some verbals, get one of our fringe players on from the bench to take him out.
      :lmao:

go on poulsen son.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #2183: Aug 08, 2011 10:04:56 am

:lmao:

At least he isn't completely useless!
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,662 posts | 3896 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #2184: Aug 08, 2011 10:43:46 am
      Luis Suarez has ­replaced Fernando Torres in the hearts of the Kop, according to Jamie Carragher.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media-watch/carra-suarez-replaced-torres-as-kop-hero

Torres is sure to get a hot reception when he returns to Anfield with Chelsea this season after explaining in an interview that he felt Liverpool would be also-rans for trophies.

But Carragher said: "The arrival of Suarez showed that no-one is irreplaceable at ­Liverpool.

"Years ago the fans here would have thought it impossible to ­replace Kenny Dalglish, probably the greatest player to have been at this club. But then came Peter Beardsley.

"I am sure the fans who thought it was the end of the world when we lost Torres changed their minds pretty quickly when they saw how good Suarez is.

"Players come and go here, but the club moves on. That's how it always will be. I wish Torres all the best. I know he upset the fans with the way he left but that's because they loved him so much.

"I'd have liked Torres to have worked with the boss a bit before deciding whether to leave.

"I think he'd have loved playing ­under the ­gaffer ­because he knows what makes a ­forward tick."

Quick Reply