Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W7 D5 L11

Comolli Expects Big Signings

Read 5563 times
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Re: Comolli Expects Big Signings
      Reply #23: Feb 03, 2011 06:15:44 pm
      Suarez was clearly his pick, as evidenced by his huge smile and double high five to someone when Luis scored. So fair play to him for that one. Not entirely convinced by the man himself, think he's very motivated to succeed but he's also an authoritarian and I don't think he should have too much power within the club, after all he should essentially be a chief scout.

Shemy - I think M'Vila would be a great buy and would immediately sort out defensive mid problem.
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #24: Feb 03, 2011 06:53:10 pm
      Suarez was clearly his pick, as evidenced by his huge smile and double high five to someone when Luis scored. So fair play to him for that one. Not entirely convinced by the man himself, think he's very motivated to succeed but he's also an authoritarian and I don't think he should have too much power within the club, after all he should essentially be a chief scout.

Shemy - I think M'Vila would be a great buy and would immediately sort out defensive mid problem.

Problem is he is not the chief scout, though the title say Director of Football strategy he is in essence Director of Football. I think with Kenny it works great because KK want's to spend his time with the squad, and not deal with contracts, scouting and scheduling. I actually think they would work very well together going forward.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #25: Feb 04, 2011 01:24:34 am
      I can almost guarantee one of them is M'Vila....think he said when he came in he was the best prospect in France atm

Really? I think that's nonsense. I think there is far more substance in the identification of Marko Marin of Werder Bremen for 16m by Kenny and Comolli.

Quick Reply