Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 24th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W9 D1 L4

Marko Marin (Werder Bremen)

Read 14032 times
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Re: Marko Marin (Werder Bremen)
      Reply #23: May 12, 2011 09:48:46 pm
      He's a good player. Werder Bremen would be forced to sell because they're having an awful season.

Very technically gifted and would thrive in a pass and move system. Doesn't offer much width but his movement and vision is fantastic.

Would be a top signing and is still very young and has time to get better.
      Lfcred92
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 972 posts |
      Reply #24: May 12, 2011 09:54:58 pm
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #25: May 12, 2011 09:59:23 pm
      Yeah, just posted it on the other thread.

Really rate him. He's a bit of a light weight but he has pace, tricks and a very fine end product. I really, really want the lad.

At that price? Yes please.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #26: May 12, 2011 10:00:36 pm
      I'm the same Redman, think he would be a better signing than Young to be honest
      Red Barrovian
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,356 posts | 77 
      Reply #27: May 12, 2011 10:03:00 pm
      Awesome player on the occasions I have seen him. Would be great here.
      LazyFingers
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 892 posts | 22 
      Reply #28: May 12, 2011 10:05:34 pm
      That video is absolutely amazing! I've never seen him play live, but he looks top quality!
      *LFC 4EVA*
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 805 posts |
      • *LFC 4LIFE*
      Reply #29: May 12, 2011 10:15:47 pm
      focking quality player get him,love the way he just dances around the ball like messi he has got alot of potencial
      Poko
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,502 posts | 65 
      Reply #30: May 12, 2011 10:28:13 pm
      Yeah, just posted it on the other thread.

Really rate him. He's a bit of a light weight but he has pace, tricks and a very fine end product. I really, really want the lad.

At that price? Yes please.

bring him in.
      LFC Viking
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,112 posts | 38 
      • LFC: Europe's finest 5 star establishment
      Reply #31: May 12, 2011 10:36:26 pm
      Would be happy with Marin here
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #32: May 12, 2011 10:41:06 pm
      Better than Young?
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #33: May 12, 2011 10:44:37 pm

For me, I think so. I'm one that rates Young but Marin has more potential...while Young is proven in the Prem
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,486 posts | 349 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #34: May 12, 2011 10:54:23 pm
      Here's the translation of the article. (google translator isn't very good :laugh:)

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/marko-marin/liverpool-jagt-werder-dribbler-17868748.bild.html

German to English translation

This tornado would be missing the Bundesliga!

He is young, fast - and in great demand: midfielder Marko Marin (22). Now the national team is in two English top clubs at the top of the shopping list.

Liverpool chasing Marin!

After image information of the table fifth in the Premier League after the probe is extended Werder professional.

Marin confirmed the interest, "Yes, I know it."

Scouts had been watching the Reds Marin in recent months and over again, now wants to slam the club. An offer of just under € 10 million ends up in these days of Werder boss Klaus Allofs on the desk. Liverpool is not the only hot on Marin. The Tottenham Hotspurs-enter the poker.

Liverpool's team manager Kenny Dalglish is desperately seeking a new winger, the 41-million striker Andy Carroll (Newcastle came out in the winter) are supplied with useful flanks.

Marin, it should be!

Werder had the 1.70-meter man ran the other hand, in the second round ever in central midfield - not his favorite position. Initially teamed up with his new role difficult Marin, now better. But only until the summer ...

Due to the almost perfect buying Mehmet Ekici (21), the numeric position in the coming season has been filled. In a possible transfer proceeds of € 10 million could be rich Marin can be drawn easily - especially as club boss Klaus Allofs urgent need to save ...

Marin wants to go at all?

The dribbler to BILD: "I am concentrating only on Werder. Despite the mixed season, I feel comfortable here. We want to attack next year. "If Marin resist the lure of the island by then ...

Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,333 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #35: May 12, 2011 10:56:56 pm
      For 10M euros it would be a steal, Young and Marin on the wings and I'd be the happiest man in the bloody world

Werder are struggling so I really can see him wanting to leave but a bidding war could rise his price a lot more as I expect more clubs to be interested (as I tried to post, just seen the translation of the article - isn't it obvious that Tottenham are interested? :D)
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,486 posts | 349 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #36: May 12, 2011 11:00:13 pm
      For 10M euros it would be a steal, Young and Marin on the wings and I'd be the happiest man in the bloody world

Werder are struggling so I really can see him wanting to leave but a bidding war could rise his price a lot more as I expect more clubs to be interested (as I tried to post, just seen the translation of the article - isn't it obvious that Tottenham are interested? :D)

Tottenhams scouting policy of tracking anyone we scout is clearly on show. ;)
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,333 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #37: May 12, 2011 11:00:43 pm
      And maybe we should also look at Marin's former club Monchengladbach for the youngster Reus ;)
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,480 posts | 2863 
      Reply #38: May 12, 2011 11:15:43 pm
      Heard of him but hardly seen him play.

Only thing I remember of note was that he was as weak as F**k.

Looked pretty skilful though.
      Lofti Rider
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 656 posts |
      Reply #39: May 13, 2011 06:42:46 am
      I want it OFFICIAL ASAP !!!!!!
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #40: May 13, 2011 10:00:02 am
      This lad is talented!
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #41: May 13, 2011 10:22:10 am
      I like him....i like him a  lot. I think he is an outstanding player. Watched him a lot of times in the Bundesliga and he is very impressive. I know it is a cliche but he does play very similarly to Messi. Bring him in please :).

And maybe we should also look at Marin's former club Monchengladbach for the youngster Reus ;)

Thats a good shout. Another great player plus very young.
      Big Andy
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 786 posts |
      • 18 soon to be 19
      Reply #42: May 13, 2011 11:05:08 am
      Werder Bremen star Marko Marin has claimed Liverpool are interested in securing his services for next season.

Marin, who is known as the "German Messi", is regarded as one of the best young players in Europe.

The 22-year-old has been linked with a host of Europe's top clubs after impressing for club and country over the last 18 months.

Marin shone in this season's UEFA Champions League and he has also caught the attention of Tottenham after starring against Harry Redknapp's side in Europe.

Aware
      Liverpool are in the market for attacking reinforcements and talented playmaker Marin fits the bill to the type of exciting young signings that the club's owners Fenway Sports Group want to bring to Anfield.

Marin, who is under contract at Bremen until 2013, claims he is aware of interest from Liverpool, but that he is focusing on life at Bremen.

"Yes, I am aware of it (the interest from Liverpool FC)," Marin told Bild. "However I am just keeping my focus on Werder Bremen.

"We had a very difficult time this season and it was a struggle, of course, I still like being at Werder Bremen. I suppose we are out to play a better campaign next term."
      Good news how we are officially linked to him but i didnt like that last stuff he said.
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,710 posts | 896 
      Reply #43: May 13, 2011 11:14:52 am
      reminds me of ashley young
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #44: May 13, 2011 11:25:17 am
      Good news how we are officially linked to him but i didnt like that last stuff he said.
      They always say stuff like that, mate. While he is still a Werder player, he can hardly come out and say, 'I've enjoyed my time here but I'm bigger than this club now and would jump at the chance to join Liverpool'. It would be an insult to the fans, would give us the upper hand in negotiations and also make him look a tw*t if he ended up staying. I wouldn't worry about those comments.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #45: May 13, 2011 12:30:07 pm
      http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_6929938,00.html

Werder Bremen star Marko Marin has claimed Liverpool are interested in securing his services for next season.

Marin, who is known as the "German Messi", is regarded as one of the best young players in Europe.

The 22-year-old has been linked with a host of Europe's top clubs after impressing for club and country over the last 18 months.

Marin shone in this season's UEFA Champions League and he has also caught the attention of Tottenham after starring against Harry Redknapp's side in Europe.

Aware

Liverpool are in the market for attacking reinforcements and talented playmaker Marin fits the bill to the type of exciting young signings that the club's owners Fenway Sports Group want to bring to Anfield.

Marin, who is under contract at Bremen until 2013, claims he is aware of interest from Liverpool, but that he is focusing on life at Bremen.

"Yes, I am aware of it (the interest from Liverpool FC)," Marin told Bild. "However I am just keeping my focus on Werder Bremen.
      "We had a very difficult time this season and it was a struggle, of course, I still like being at Werder Bremen. I suppose we are out to play a better campaign next term."

Would be a fantastic signing IMO.

Quick Reply