Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 11th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W9 D6 L3

King Kenny will tell Owen where he belongs

Read 16916 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,333 posts | 8607 
      Re: King Kenny will tell Owen where he belongs
      Reply #161: Apr 17, 2011 06:47:41 pm
      You said:
      "And yes, you are entitled to your own opinion Aziz, but if you don't understand that, you're supporting the wrong club. Move on."

I have been a supporter of Liverpool Football Club  for 50 plus years. Infact 2 Liverpools'. The Liverpool footaball club in Mombasa,Kenya  and the Liverpool football club in the UK.
      YOU ARE TELLING ME that I am supporting the wrong club? You are a neandarthal. A F***ing idiot in your parlance. How thick do you have to be to write what you wrote. I should move on and not support Liverpool because I thought we should sign Owen from manure? So  Rafa should have quit when he tried to buy Heinze from Manure. I asked Andrew Cashin or Mike Humphreys, ( President of LFC Toronto Branch in Canada.( Canada is a little far away from where you are. Nasty things like crossing an Ocean, think "giant lake" and you MIGHT get it.)if the Late , Great, Sir Bill Shankly would have ever cheered for Everton to win a particular match?( It would have been to “Pool’s advantage if Everton won). The response was,unequivocally, anything that helped his dear Liverpool he would do. And remember the rivalry with Everton was fierce in the 60s'. A little less today. I believe Messrs Humphrey and / or Cashin. Everything I've read about about him suggests that Sir Bill would sign Owen from the scum IF he thought it would help “Pool.
      Stop supporting Liverpool after 50 years because an ignorant c**t like you thinks like a F***ing animal devoid of any intelligence whatsoever?
      Today’s match is win/win for me. If we win, 5th spot can still happen. If we lose, I would much rather Aresnal win the league than Manure.
      Gerns and that fellow rocket scientist that posted after you, having a brain or intellect or purpose to life is overrated. Remain as Zombies/Neandarthalls/ . Assholes. 

Sorry but you claim to support us for the last 50 years, yet seem to know nothing of what OUR club actually stands for.

What about in 2004 when the club were trying to deal with him and his agent was conveniently on "sabbatical" and no deal could be done to keep him at the club. He would of carried on the same game into 2005 had Rafa not called his bluff and sold him for £8 million. The other scenario would have been he would of walked away from this club and Madrid would of got him for nothing.

One question what would Owen bring to the club now?

Goals - not likely has he's hardly ever fit to actually score them, so basically you would happily sign him, give him £50,000 grand plus a week for what possibly 5 goals a season.

How about we carry on moving forward, not looking back and buy players that will give their ALL for the shirt.

And that is the point you don't seem to get, he's finished as a player, too many injuries have taken their toll on his body for him ever to be the same player again, another reason why we were happy to take £50 million for Torres back in January!!
      azizdamji
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 155 posts | -2 
      Reply #162: Apr 17, 2011 08:15:52 pm
      Sorry but you claim to support us for the last 50 years, yet seem to know nothing of what OUR club actually stands for.

What about in 2004 when the club were trying to deal with him and his agent was conveniently on "sabbatical" and no deal could be done to keep him at the club. He would of carried on the same game into 2005 had Rafa not called his bluff and sold him for £8 million. The other scenario would have been he would of walked away from this club and Madrid would of got him for nothing.

One question what would Owen bring to the club now?

Goals - not likely has he's hardly ever fit to actually score them, so basically you would happily sign him, give him £50,000 grand plus a week for what possibly 5 goals a season.

How about we carry on moving forward, not looking back and buy players that will give their ALL for the shirt.

And that is the point you don't seem to get, he's finished as a player, too many injuries have taken their toll on his body for him ever to be the same player again, another reason why we were happy to take £50 million for Torres back in January!!
      Against my better judgement, I'll spend a couple of seconds and respond to a couple of your typical nonsensical sentences.

You start by saying:

You actually believe I know NOTHING about what OUR club stands for? Think, very confident that's not a strength of yours, why would I be on this site if I wasn't a "Pool supporter. Think slowly, don't give yourself a migraine. Remember i started this thread with a simple thought;bring Owen back. I have since learnt that the overwhelming majority would rather spend "a nano second with a dispicable creature like you" than have Owen back.
      Re Torres, a long time ago I wrote he was Owen in disguise. Brilliant when fit and regretably unfit rather often. Take the money and run was my constant message.
      Please do me a favour , don't respond. You add nothing to my day/enjoyment; just as I do nothing for you.
       Thank you, be a good little boy and do as you are told. stupid c**t.
       Personal Abuse
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,466 posts | 4591 
      Reply #163: Apr 17, 2011 08:40:02 pm
      Against my better judgement, I'll spend a couple of seconds and respond to a couple of your typical nonsensical sentences.

You start by saying:

You actually believe I know NOTHING about what OUR club stands for? Think, very confident that's not a strength of yours, why would I be on this site if I wasn't a "Pool supporter. Think slowly, don't give yourself a migraine. Remember I started this thread with a simple thought;bring Owen back. I have since learnt that the overwhelming majority would rather spend "a nano second with a dispicable creature like you" than have Owen back.
      Re Torres, a long time ago I wrote he was Owen in disguise. Brilliant when fit and regretably unfit rather often. Take the money and run was my constant message.
      Please do me a favour , don't respond. You add nothing to my day/enjoyment; just as I do nothing for you.

Aziz, Jambo! Why do you have to revert to insults in your post?
      LFCexiled
      Reply #164: Apr 17, 2011 08:50:30 pm

You start by saying:

You actually believe I know NOTHING about what OUR club stands for? Think, very confident that's not a strength of yours, why would I be on this site if I wasn't a "Pool supporter. Think slowly, don't give yourself a migraine. Remember i started this thread with a simple thought;bring Owen back. I have since learnt that the overwhelming majority would rather spend "a nano second with a dispicable creature like you" than have Owen back.

Really flying with them insults ain't ya?

Calm down a wee bit.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #165: Apr 17, 2011 08:51:37 pm
      Do what everyone else does with injury prone nags. Put him down.
      philh8
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #166: Apr 17, 2011 09:20:04 pm
      I don't really want him tbh but still he'll never walk alone
      Podge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,095 posts | 14 
      Reply #167: Apr 17, 2011 09:29:46 pm
      Ha this thread has turned into an episode of Jeremy Kyle! Perhaps and aul lock is in order??
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,333 posts | 8607 
      Reply #168: Apr 17, 2011 11:24:03 pm

welshy7777
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 155 posts |
      Reply #169: Apr 18, 2011 12:06:02 am
      Had to dust off this old beauty for the occasion.

........quality that raised a chunder or several on my 11 bottle of export

Quick Reply