Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Result against the Mancs?

Win
      (83.5%)
      Draw
      (10.4%)
      Lose
      (6%)

Liverpool vs Man United KO 13.30 Sunday 6th March

Read 29806 times
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Re: Liverpool vs Man United KO 13.30 Sunday 6th March
      Reply #46: Feb 28, 2011 03:51:37 pm
      I want some of this sh*t on sunday afternoon once we beat the mancs.

Baptasia ~ Super Sunday! ~ PART 2
      *LFC 4EVA*
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 805 posts |
      • *LFC 4LIFE*
      Reply #47: Feb 28, 2011 03:57:03 pm

got me bouncing lovin it m8 focking brilliant they should play that after the game anfield will be well and truly rocking
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #48: Feb 28, 2011 04:46:58 pm
      Having been in the wilderness for 20 years as far as the title is concerned and with the scum chipping away at our record this is probably THE game to set down a Statement Of Intent.

Kenny didnt have enough time to get the previous fixture at the Old Toilet on a level playing field but we still did well from what could have been a humiliation under Hodgson. (PS Wasnt everything?)
      We did however play 10 men against 12 in that game and they only got the dive goal.

Now we are better prepared. Now we dont have hang-dog Torres wasting a position.

For me this our our Cup Final of the season.
      Much is out of our hands now especially as the CL is slipping away. It wasnt even on our radar three months ago.
      We were looking at the unthinkable three places off the foot of the table.

We can do something small to stalling their run in and trust the Gooners are big enough to keep it going.

So for me. This is the one. If ever I want to see them crushed it is this game this year.

Lets get this one on.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #49: Feb 28, 2011 05:14:15 pm
      Having been in the wilderness for 20 years as far as the title is concerned and with the scum chipping away at our record this is probably THE game to set down a Statement Of Intent.

Kenny didnt have enough time to get the previous fixture at the Old Toilet on a level playing field but we still did well from what could have been a humiliation under Hodgson. (PS Wasnt everything?)
      We did however play 10 men against 12 in that game and they only got the dive goal.

Now we are better prepared. Now we dont have hang-dog Torres wasting a position.

For me this our our Cup Final of the season.
      Much is out of our hands now especially as the CL is slipping away. It wasnt even on our radar three months ago.
      We were looking at the unthinkable three places off the foot of the table.

We can do something small to stalling their run in and trust the Gooners are big enough to keep it going.

So for me. This is the one. If ever I want to see them crushed it is this game this year.

Lets get this one on.

Skip, there was a time when Liverpool getting beaten meant the next team to play them got a thrashing.  I can remember even commentators saying "god help (insert team name) next weekend".

I have no doubt whatsoever that it will be a totally different performance against the scum.
      Lfcred92
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 972 posts |
      Reply #50: Feb 28, 2011 05:34:33 pm
      personally glad rooney isnt banned

would rather face him than hernandez atm the lad cant stop scoring
      LFCexiled
      Reply #51: Feb 28, 2011 06:10:24 pm
      personally glad rooney isnt banned

would rather face him than hernandez atm the lad cant stop scoring

Is there a reason both won't play?
      alexfrance
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 39 
      Reply #52: Feb 28, 2011 06:23:41 pm
      Phil Dowd will be Ref for Sunday..........
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #53: Feb 28, 2011 06:25:18 pm
      Is there a reason both won't play?

Berbatov will probably get a sniff ahead of Hernandez.
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #54: Feb 28, 2011 06:47:35 pm
      Any truth in the rumour that Howard Webb is gonna be reffin this one?

No F***ing way its a fix if he is in charge,
      Red5man
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #55: Feb 28, 2011 06:47:52 pm
      It's F***ing Phil Dowd. Not much better.

c**t.
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #56: Feb 28, 2011 06:50:28 pm

Ha ha ha, what the F**k thats madness...Hope to be doing the same sunday at 3 o clock. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      johnlfcreds2010
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 996 posts | 69 
      Reply #57: Feb 28, 2011 06:57:01 pm

I must be getting old WTF  :roll:
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #58: Feb 28, 2011 09:56:55 pm
      Need to tw*t these f*ckin mancunian b**tards back to the sh*t hole they belong in.

Not the most poetic post, but I echo these sentiments ;)

I think Gerrard will go nuts for this one. Lucas has stepped up for the big games this year, I expect more of the same. Would love Carroll on the bench for a cheeky 70th minute sub, winning, losing or tied. First corner, Stevie steps up to take it, Carroll bounces off of Shrek's elbow, ten feet in to the air, kicks that c**t Vidic right in his big nose, and smashes the ball off his godlike forehead in to the net, thrashing a hole right through it with the ball going in to the stands and castrating Gary Neville, who is receiving fellatio from Andy Gray.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #59: Feb 28, 2011 10:10:36 pm
      The lads owe us a big performance against the Mancs following Sundays defeat to West Ham, I can handle losing aslong as every player gives 110% for the cause.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #60: Feb 28, 2011 10:42:44 pm
      It's F***ing Phil Dowd. Not much better.

c**t.

He is a very good ref. If Rooney dares to answer him back, Dowd will give some back, and probably a caution. Any sh*t from Wayne or any other player, Dowd will deal with it.

He takes no sh*t from players, often gives it back though.

Arnie
      • Forum John Toshack

• 249 posts |
      Reply #61: Feb 28, 2011 11:25:28 pm
      Got a ticket to this one, we need to win too. This is of up most importance if we want any shot at stalling United's attempts at the title and reviving our slim ones for the CL. IKWT
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,385 posts | 1542 
      Reply #62: Mar 01, 2011 12:50:57 am
      On reflection, (no excuses mind) do you think a few of the lads were holding back a bit against West Ham with this game in mind. I F***ing hope so as a similar performance will be suicidal. We need to get at these tw*ts right from the off. We can totally hammer these as they are playing pretty poor and getting very lucky in loads of games. That has to end sometime, we need to make it on Sunday. 3 - 0 the Red Men.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,480 posts | 2863 
      Reply #63: Mar 01, 2011 12:59:23 am
      We'll smash these.

United are average away from home and Kenny will get us up for this game as a response to the weekend just gone.

Going for a 4-0 win. Suarez to get the goals his last two performances have deserved.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #64: Mar 01, 2011 09:32:52 am
      Would love Carroll on the bench for a cheeky 70th minute sub, winning, losing or tied. First corner, Stevie steps up to take it, Carroll bounces off of Shrek's elbow, ten feet in to the air, kicks that c**t Vidic right in his big nose, and smashes the ball off his godlike forehead in to the net, thrashing a hole right through it with the ball going in to the stands and castrating Gary Neville, who is receiving fellatio from Andy Gray.

Im getting really fed up with your non-commital, luke warm, disinterested posts. Get some passion. ;D ;)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #65: Mar 01, 2011 09:49:56 am
      On reflection, (no excuses mind) do you think a few of the lads were holding back a bit against West Ham with this game in mind. I F***ing hope so as a similar performance will be suicidal. We need to get at these tw*ts right from the off. We can totally hammer these as they are playing pretty poor and getting very lucky in loads of games. That has to end sometime, we need to make it on Sunday. 3 - 0 the Red Men.
      I had the same thing in mind whether it's intentional or not there must be mental preperation on the team's part and without doubt Kenny will have strategies well in place for the fixture, we all know what's involved in twatting manUre and everyone will be locked on.
      Burdogcallingbat21
      • Banned

• 692 posts | 38 
      Reply #66: Mar 01, 2011 10:41:17 am
      Big big game for both teams obviously. This is a great chance to throw a spanner in the works of their title charge especially if Chelsea do the necessary tonight.  The game will become even bigger if chelsea win tonight.  I hope Carroll is fit to play even though he will be rusty his physical presence will be a real handful for them allied with Suarez lurking in behind. come on you REDS.  Let's have it
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #67: Mar 01, 2011 10:41:23 am
      well...theyve just had a massive away win and will be bouncing, but the chavski game might change their mood.

we've just been outplayed by relegation battlers. so, on paper, doesn't bode well.

but...but...but...its scum, at home, if players can't motivate themselevs to battle for this, then they shouldn't put on the shirt. i think we will be a lot hungrier and far more positive for this. i'm excited about it.
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #68: Mar 01, 2011 11:24:54 am
      Have to admit on Sunday I was skeptical, poor result, Kelly injured, then Meireles hurt his knee, Suarez took a bang to his knee, Gerrard wasn't exactly firing on all cylinders, poor defensive errors. Well naturally I wasn't roaring to play these cu*ts right away! But two days to calm down and look at things from a different perspective.

Our recent results against these bas**rds speaks for itself. Even the games we've lost have been close enough. They haven't beaten us by more than one goal since March 08 (Mascherano didn't help that one to be fair). Even at our worst during Woy's Weign it took a (sorry to say) amazing performance from Berbatov to stop us.

The injuries no longer worry me, we've beaten them before without our top players (13th September 2008) and they were a much stronger team then themselves.

We have it in us to do these bas**rds over! They may be up for it but F***ing hell we definitely will be! No regrets 90 mins of pure passion, give your all and in the end we will walk off the pitch as winners! No regrets, do these tw*ts and get our F***ing perch back!!!!
      « Last Edit: Mar 01, 2011 01:07:36 pm by The Kopite91 »

Quick Reply