Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

The best prank you've ever done

Read 9981 times
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      The best prank you've ever done
      Mar 15, 2011 02:19:02 am
      I want to share a prank I just played on PGlynn91, I posted up on another forum that he was opening up a sex shop in Ennis a small town in Ireland next thing I get a private message from a journalist asking me to put him in contact with the owner I made up a fake email address and got in contact with him I did an interview with him and convinced him that he was opening up a father and son sex shop in a small town.

They have printed it on page 3 of tomorrow's paper 52 000 people read this each week his father is gonna kill me when he sees it haha
      What is the best prank you'v ever played

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      « Last Edit: Mar 15, 2011 10:41:58 am by Bpatel »
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Re: The best prank you'v ever done
      Reply #1: Mar 15, 2011 02:21:46 am
      Take a bow son is all I can say.

:)
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Reply #2: Mar 15, 2011 02:22:59 am
      You'r gonna be angry when half the town asks you when's the sex shop opening haha !! they used all my quotes
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #3: Mar 15, 2011 02:40:16 am
      I actually won't.

Can't wait for tomorrow.
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #4: Mar 15, 2011 02:50:17 am
      That's fake. ;D
      Why post here and tell him about it before the article is out? No fun in that, unless you want him to think it'll be published when it won't be.
      Don't think any respectable journalist would do an interview through e-mail either, they do it on the phone or want to meet up. And I don't think the newspaper would send you the article like that before it's published. They'd send you the text to review if you want that, but not in published form like that, and not as a jpeg either. My ex is a journalist, I have an idea on how it works. Also interesting they managed to get a quote from The head of the Street Trader's Association when you made the whole story up. :P

I'd be more than happy to be proved wrong though. ;) Did I blow it? :laugh: Seems PGlynn fell for it at least.
      « Last Edit: Mar 15, 2011 03:15:54 am by Dexter »
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Reply #5: Mar 15, 2011 03:18:34 am
      I swear its true I got it online www.theclarepeople.ie buy it online for 2 euro its on page 3 !!! Journalist are idiots

And they didn't end it to me i bought it and uploaded it :D It was published at 1am
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #6: Mar 15, 2011 03:35:57 am
      Yeah, like I'm going to pay 2 euro to check that. And you're saying he made the quote by Gearoid Manion up? Still think it's bullshit, sorry.
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Reply #7: Mar 15, 2011 03:42:32 am
      Yeah, like I'm going to pay 2 euro to check that. And you're saying he made the quote by Gearoid Manion up? Still think it's bullshit, sorry.
      I'l PM you my username so you can read it if you want :) And he emailed me 12 times saying he interviewed a couple of people in the community that Gearoid Manion quote is real
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #8: Mar 15, 2011 03:57:45 am
      Dude, Gearoid Manion would know this is a bullshit story since he's the Head of the O'Conell's Street Trader's Association, and he'd at least be surprised if he didn't know yet. But like he wouldn't know a sex shop opens in 3 days on his street. Add to that all the other bullshit, no way I'm believing it.
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #9: Mar 15, 2011 04:10:16 am
      F**k me. I owe you my apologies MiciG91. And a well deserved + for you. I just saw the actual paper. WTF, that guy is the worst journalist ever.
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Reply #10: Mar 15, 2011 04:12:25 am
      Haha no problem ;)
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #11: Mar 15, 2011 04:14:50 am
      You should've waited with telling him though. Imagine giving him the newspaper tomorrow yourself, the look on his face would've been priceless. ;D
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Re: The best prank you've ever done
      Reply #12: Mar 15, 2011 05:42:34 am
      We played a couple of Pranks on my next door neighbours (who happened to be my best man as well !) when they went away on there holidays.
      They have a couple of caravans on the west coast of France and go there often, on one particular occasion afther they left for a weeks break, we got the rest of the neighbours together and completly covered there small detached property in Newspaper like a giant pass the parcel package !
      We got a 'for sale sign' from our other property we were trying to sell and stucik it in there garden and got a friend to fill up there answering machine up fwith messages from  a 'buyer' of the property asking when she can come and measure up for carpets and curtains !

There face's we're a picture on there return but they took it on the chin, until we went on our holdays and got revenge.

The second time time, they owned a little daewoo Matiz which I nicknamed a Corgi car as a second car for his wife and they left it behind when going on there holidays and asked us to kepp an eye on it for us, which we did OBVIOUSLY !

I fetched home pallet boards and sheets of cardboard on a regular basis beforehand, and whilst they we're away I Built a framework aroud the car, covered it in cardboard and printed the Corgi logo out on A4 papaer and plastered it all over the outside of the crate, the women wasn't very happy about that, but tough ! 
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #13: Mar 15, 2011 10:06:10 am
      Probably hard to believe this worked without knowing the lad in question but I swear he was convinced.
      When I was 17, I shared a house with 4 other lads. One of them was a 19yr old named Tony. He was a nice lad and a good laugh but extremely gullible. He was a bit of a fantasist, the sort to believe in Big Foot, Nessy, Ghosts etc (bit like Adryan :p ) and was forever mentioning strange things that he'd seen such as furniture that had moved by itself.
      So anyway. One evening Tony, Jon and myself were watchin tv and decided to go out for a pint. As we stood up, Tony said, "hang on, need a sh*t". This was a bit irritating because we were literally about to go. Me and Jon sat down and waiting as he went upstairs to the bathroom.
      I've no idea what inspired us to do this but after a minute or two we grabbed every clock or watch and set it forward by 45 minutes then turned the electricity off at the fuse box. The house was pitch black and we sat in silence for a few minutes before turning it back on and continuing to talk.
      Eventually Tony returned and we were saying, "f***in hell, where've you been? Must've been a good w*nk!" and so on.
      He looked at the clock, glanced through the door at a clock in the other room and replied, "I just... I... I dunno... let's go".
      We set off to the pub and Tony was totally silent all the way and white as a sheet.
      It was nearly an hour before he mentioned it and said, "Guys, when I went for a sh*t earlier, I think I blacked out or something. Did you hear anything? How long was I gone?"
      We told him it must have been nearly an hour.
      He stared into his pint for a minute then said, "seriously, I know you won't believe me but I think I may have been abducted. You know, by aliens or something!".
      We just rolled our eyes and ignored him.
      It was 3 days before we told him and in that time, he hardly said a word and didn't go for a sh*t once!

Not the most elaborate hoax but it's all about knowing your victim. That could only have worked on Tony!
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,186 posts | 528 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #14: Mar 15, 2011 10:09:40 am
      MiciG91 mate this is sick  :lmao: Can't stop laughing  ;D Thou I am with Dex on this one, you should have told him when the paper was out. Anyway nice one mate :gt-happyup:

PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #15: Mar 15, 2011 02:04:45 pm
      Brilliant!
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #16: Mar 15, 2011 02:17:51 pm
      Again this is probably the most childish, less elaborate prank if you will but in year 10 in high school, me and 2 other lads (dan and sam) were walking in the school corridor, and we noticed that the FITTEST girl in the school had just gone into the girls toilets.

As we walked past me and sam looked at each other, gave a little wink, and then pushed him through the door of the girls toilet, and pulled against the door so he couldn't get out.

Oh how we laughed, he went red whenever he saw her after that, which was plenty, cos she was in our form ;D.
      little-Luis:)
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #17: Mar 15, 2011 02:20:07 pm
      When I saw this yesterday, I was actually off my tits laughing! Gas! Hope there's a paper at home now at the weekend!
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Reply #18: Mar 15, 2011 03:04:06 pm
      The reaction i'v got is brilliant haha !!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,451 posts | 8657 
      Reply #19: Mar 15, 2011 04:00:20 pm
      Probably getting asked to ring some lad by my brother and one of his mates and say I was a scout who had seen him playing footie for his school team. Put on a proper serious voice and everything and blagged this lad that he'd been noticed and I was from a biggish club interested in signing him.

Poor f**ker fell hook, line and sinker for it!! I think my brother and his mate let this lad carry on believing he'd been spotted for a couple of days before telling him the news it was just a wind-up.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #20: Mar 16, 2011 06:18:45 pm
      He was a bit of a fantasist, the sort to believe in Big Foot, Nessy, Ghosts etc (bit like Adryan :p ) and was forever mentioning strange things that he'd seen such as furniture that had moved by itself.

;D ;D

Well, I'm not sure if this is a prank but ...

I was in highschool and the class just received back our Biology exam papers, for some reason, I don't know what made me take out my red pen and write under the mark "You shouldn't be in this science class. Get out.". Of course, the ink colours were very similar. Then my exam paper got passed around the class and all the students started bitching about the teacher saying how mean she was to write that to a student.

I didn't plan it to go that way but it was really funny until I admitted I wrote it. Whole class fell for it!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #21: Mar 16, 2011 06:32:26 pm
      :lmao: Dexter, your change of tune had me in stitches.

Brilliantly done lads. That is a superb prank.
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #22: Mar 16, 2011 06:38:28 pm
      :lmao: Dexter, your change of tune had me in stitches.
      I know mate! :laugh:
      Just couldn't believe a journalist would be that sloppy and dumb, but I guess that was naive of me.
      Might have cost him his job though don't you think?

Quick Reply