Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Tony Barrett and Oliver Kay article

Read 7459 times
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Re: Tony Barrett and Oliver Kay article
      Reply #69: Mar 25, 2011 02:14:02 pm
      I want squad players. So when we get an injury we aren't fu**ed and so we can actually have a subs bench without the links of Poulsen and Jova on it. I want first 11 players AND I want squad players. I don't really see the issue people are making it out to be?

And the whole attitude thing about buying players from smaller clubs is a load of sh*te as well. Just because they play for Wolves, Wigan or Blackpool doesn't mean they can't make the step up.
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #70: Mar 25, 2011 04:24:22 pm
      I want squad players. So when we get an injury we aren't fu**ed
      And the whole attitude thing about buying players from smaller clubs is a load of sh*te as well. Just because they play for Wolves, Wigan or Blackpool doesn't mean they can't make the step up.
      This.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,178 posts | 265 
      Reply #71: Mar 25, 2011 04:49:41 pm
      I don't want squad players I want first 11 players, I want our wide positions to be solved once and for all.

I think so corbally mate. If we must pay big money we must make sure it's pay for the best we can.

But I'm now believe Charlie Adam will be our first 11. Ashley Young will be useful signing. Jarvis could add depth to the team. Not so sure about Gary Cahill.

Happy if we can sign them at the right prices.
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #72: Apr 10, 2011 02:37:28 pm
      Wathced Jarvis yesterday, didn't have much effect of the game, still think he has some talent. Watching Adam now, really is brilliant from dead balls.

Quick Reply