Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 12th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Goals on Sunday... Gerrard and Carragher will be on the sofa. Sun 27th March

Read 2885 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Goals on Sunday... Gerrard and Carragher will be on the sofa. Sun 27th March
      Mar 24, 2011 09:01:01 am
      Liverpool stars will be on the sofa this Sunday morning

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11994_6831477,00.html

Don't miss Goals on Sunday this week when Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher will be our very special guests.

The Liverpool heroes will join Chris Kamara and Ben Shephard for two hours of chat and a look back at the best of the weekend's international action.

The duo will share their thoughts as we review England's Euro 2012 qualifier against Wales and they'll also discuss life at Liverpool under club legend Kenny Dalglish.

And here's where YOU come in. We want you to send us your questions for the pair.

If you're a Liverpool fan then this is your chance to find out something you never knew about two of your club stalwarts. You can ask Gerrard and Carragher something that you've always wanted to, but never had the chance... until now.

Or maybe you're a fan of another club and you want to ask them about some of the burning topics in the game. From the England captaincy to the title race to the relegation battle, send us your questions and we'll choose the best to ask on the show.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Re: Goals on Sunday... Gerrard and Carragher will be on the sofa. Sun 27th March
      Reply #1: Mar 24, 2011 09:26:50 am
      I can hear them now...

"Ermmmmmmm... Yano..."
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Goals on Sunday... Gerrard and Carragher will be on the sofa. Sun 27th March
      Reply #2: Mar 24, 2011 09:27:54 am

Apparently they are getting an interperator in for Carra. ;D
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #3: Mar 24, 2011 09:36:50 am
      Carra makes me chuckle with the accent it's as if he's imitating the imitators with his scouser than scouse twang, good on ya lad the mimickers sound funnier when they revert to their silly non descript dialect.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #4: Mar 24, 2011 09:40:14 am
      Haha ^

Anybody get the feeling Carra is keeping his options open on the whole Manager V Pundit thing by the way? ;D
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #5: Mar 24, 2011 10:16:45 am
      Deffo Carra will be a manager of pundit as soon as he retires from Liverpool.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,615 posts | 1814 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #6: Mar 24, 2011 10:31:02 am
      brilliant. my telebox is already set to record this every week. Kammy is brilliant. should be a good laff with the lads.
      gcramer789
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #7: Mar 29, 2011 09:32:07 am
      I need not the information anymore
      go to hell with this information
      LFCexiled
      Reply #8: Mar 29, 2011 10:41:16 am

Shut your jibber jabber fool!

Quick Reply