Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Keys Claims Heysel Is Revenge Plot

Read 9266 times
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,683 posts | 3904 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Keys Claims Heysel Is Revenge Plot
      Mar 30, 2011 10:48:37 am
      Sorry for posting this mods, but this lower level scum, sewer dwelling rat has claimed on talksport that Liverpool fans plotted Heysel as payback for attacks during 1984's European Cup Final. Read it in the paper this morning. What a vile specimen he is. Stunned Grobbelaar, who was discussing the tragedy with Keys and Gray. 
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Re: Keys Claims Heysel Is Revenge Plot
      Reply #1: Mar 30, 2011 10:56:28 am
      What a piece of work this guy is.
      Now he's lost his job at Sky he thinks he has nothing to lose by coming out with stuff like this, but he's just making people realise what a c**t he is and that he was lucky to have the job for as long as he did.

F***ing scumbag.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #2: Mar 30, 2011 10:56:56 am
      FFS !!! What will they sink to next  :mad:

Racer, I was at the Heysel stadium, and I was in Rome the year before....yes the Italians did attack us with everything they could lay there hands on, yes it was extremely frightening, they were very angry the way they lost that match on their home ground  :roll:

But to say we plotted revenge, is just completely outrageous, he shouldn't be allowed to spout crap like that, I hope Brucie put him straight.

Dave70
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,536 posts | 76 
      Reply #3: Mar 30, 2011 10:56:57 am
      Sorry for posting this mods, but this lower level scum, sewer dwelling rat has claimed on talksport that Liverpool fans plotted Heysel as payback for attacks during 1984's European Cup Final. Read it in the paper this morning. What a vile specimen he is. Stunned Grobbelaar, who was discussing the tragedy with Keys and Gray. 
      WTF!  Can you post the article or link Racer?
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #4: Mar 30, 2011 10:57:49 am
       :f_steam:

What a vile b***ard he really is!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,481 posts | 4596 
      Reply #5: Mar 30, 2011 11:16:15 am
      Keys day will come, and we shall rejoice.
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #6: Mar 30, 2011 11:21:41 am
      Dirty scumbag mouth piece.Hope he gets a bang of a train.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,512 posts | 4851 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #7: Mar 30, 2011 11:29:28 am
      Found this and a reply on the playmaker.com

RICHARD Keys has sparked more outrage by accusing ­Liverpool fans of seeking revenge before the Heysel Stadium disaster.

Richard Keys suggested the ugly riot that left 39 Juventus fans dead was part of a payback for beatings Liverpool fans took from Roma fans.

Tragedy struck when a wall collapsed as fans clashed before the 1985 European Cup Final at the Brussels ground.

But Keys, 53, shocked listeners on his TalkSport radio show by making out it was Kop supporters taking their revenge after being attacked by Roma fans the year before.

The ex-Sky Sports host implied the disaster followed retribution for the beatings Liverpool fans suffered during 1984’s European Cup final, which the Reds won on penalties.

His comments stunned ex-Liverpool keeper Bruce Grobbelaar, 53, who had been discussing the tragedy with Keys and co-host Andy Gray, 55.

Keys butted in: “Liverpool fans were looking for revenge the next time they were playing an Italian team.”

Reds fan Paul Glassard raged: “He has slandered thousands of fans. It was so unbelievable what he said, to claim they took revenge by killing other fans.”

Gordon Fidler of Liverpool Supporters Club said: “There is no way what happened was revenge. Keys is talking rubbish again. The sooner he’s out of a job the better.”

The gaffe comes just two months after Keys and Gray landed the job following their departure from Sky Sports for making sexist remarks.

Keys quit and Gray was sacked for suggesting assistant referee Sian Massey, 25, did not understand offside.

TalkSPORT and Liverpool FC both refused to comment.
      ----------

Our very own LiverpoolFC 4 Eva has argued this in the past, I'm not sure why it's provoked outrage.

(Reply from Liverpool fc 4 ever):

Not quite and well there were fans from other so called firms that went to Hysel aswell. But i never said they went over to Hysel looking for souly revenge and well the italians were not exactly there ready to shake bloody hands when they were throwing lumps of concrete from the crumbling stadium at the Liverpool players and supposedly throwing bottles of pish and giving out abuse to even kids in the Liverpool end and that was before anything else actually happend. And there Banner that read THE REDS ARE ANIMALS and the fan later seen running about with a Gun. Also Liverpool and Juventus played earlier that season in the Super Cup and there were also problems at that game.

But Liverpool had played in Europe and in Finals for years, as you will no leading up to this and had never been known for having caused much trouble and well the English game at the time was known for having big trouble with Hooliganism. But as i said Liverpool fans were im not saying perfect but never had a reputation for violence yet getting ready to play in there 10th European Final in a 12 year season spell, so why a banner that said REDS ARE ANIMALS when Liverpool had not had reputation for violence over these years.

But also the year before in Rome the Italians before and after the European cup Final between Roma and Liverpool were going about stabbing and slashing Liverpool fans even Liverpool fans that were there with family and this included women and children and one 13 year old was nearly ripped apart needing 200 stitches in his face alone. And the Liverpool buses that had fans in them were also getting concrete dropped on them.

Lots of Liverpool fans that night had to seek sanctuary in the british embassy cause some of the bus drivers deserted them and italian hoteliers would not let them stay out of spite or fear of attacks on their premises. And as ive said there were fans from other so called firms there aswell from all over england so if this had turned into a revenge mission it was more an English v Italian than just trying to put the blame souly on Liverpool and its fans who were as ive said not known for violence and causing trouble yet playing in many finals in Europe over the years.
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #8: Mar 30, 2011 11:29:38 am
      At the risk of getting a warning, Keys you are a Grade A c**t
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #9: Mar 30, 2011 11:33:28 am
      Why would any organisation employ this sad remnant of a man?  His credibility is shot to infinity and his appearence at any event completely destroys any pretext of serious interaction, he is a F***ing liability to himself and his brainless employers who nobody takes seriously anyway nevertheless there must be some recourse to stop the half arsed set up from giving cu*ts like him media exposure, they must be heavily censured or fu**ed off completely.  
      Hiberpool
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 143 posts | -2 
      Reply #10: Mar 30, 2011 11:57:26 am
             http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?action=post;msg=962113;topic=37270.0;sesc=20adbcdfe816144cbde481e209b7cab7                                                           Richard Keys suggested the ugly riot that left 39 Juventus fans dead was part of a payback for beatings Liverpool fans took from Roma fans.

Tragedy struck when a wall collapsed as fans clashed before the 1985 European Cup Final at the Brussels ground.

But Keys, 53, shocked listeners on his TalkSport radio show by making out it was Kop supporters taking their revenge after being attacked by Roma fans the year before.

The ex-Sky Sports host implied the disaster followed retribution for the beatings Liverpool fans suffered during 1984’s European Cup final, which the Reds won on penalties.

His comments stunned ex-Liverpool keeper Bruce Grobbelaar, 53, who had been discussing the tragedy with Keys and co-host Andy Gray, 55.

Keys butted in: “Liverpool fans were looking for revenge the next time they were playing an Italian team.”

Reds fan Paul Glassard raged: “He has slandered thousands of fans. It was so unbelievable what he said, to claim they took revenge by killing other fans.”

Gordon Fidler of Liverpool Supporters Club said: “There is no way what happened was revenge. Keys is talking rubbish again. The sooner he’s out of a job the better.”

The gaffe comes just two months after Keys and Gray landed the job following their departure from Sky Sports for making sexist remarks.

Keys quit and Gray was sacked for suggesting assistant referee Sian Massey, 25, did not understand offside.

TalkSPORT and Liverpool FC both refused to comment.

We should boycott Talksport
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #11: Mar 30, 2011 12:17:40 pm
      What a F***ing disgrace!
      Dannylfc

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #12: Mar 30, 2011 12:34:26 pm
      Unbelievable, some action surely has to be taken against that sad little c**t.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #13: Mar 30, 2011 12:51:18 pm
      I like some of the shows on Talksport but would never listen to these 2 idiots on the TV let alone the radio.

I hope Keys gets a caning for this and sent back the zoo where he belongs...
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #14: Mar 30, 2011 12:55:02 pm
      What a F***ing idiot Keys is.  I hope Talksport realise the fool's a liability and sack him immediately.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #15: Mar 30, 2011 12:58:20 pm
      What a f**king moronic accusation!
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,186 posts | 528 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #16: Mar 30, 2011 12:59:44 pm
      And after the rant on the female official, I thought that this guy can't be a bigger ass. But how wrong was I?
      This tops stupidity of any kind. What a jerk.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #17: Mar 30, 2011 01:02:18 pm
      I'm disgusted after reading that, might make an official complaint to talksport.
      This asshole just can't stop himself.
      KopKarl
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 587 posts |
      Reply #18: Mar 30, 2011 01:05:43 pm
      Disgusted! What is this man on?
      Fowler kop hero
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 583 posts |
      Reply #19: Mar 30, 2011 01:07:44 pm
      Typical sh*t by keys low life scum
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #20: Mar 30, 2011 01:12:59 pm
      Disgusting vile c**t.

We should boycott Talksport

As if we already needed a reason to?
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #21: Mar 30, 2011 01:13:56 pm
      I'm disgusted after reading that, might make an official complaint to talksport.
      This asshole just can't stop himself.

Good idea how do you do that...??
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #22: Mar 30, 2011 01:18:05 pm

This was from yesterday. They were talking about Rome 84 and Grobbelaar's spaghetti legs. They then spoke about Heysel and Keys mentioned the trouble in Rome and then suggested that Heysel was caused partly by Liverpool fans looking for revenge for what happened in Rome. Grobbelaar diverted what he said and said the stadium should not have been selected and Keys mentioned that Liverpool had brought this to the attention of the authorities before Heysel occured. Grobbelaar then said that the 96 should not be forgotten and never will.

Nothing much to get to wound up about, Less a revenge mission though, more a case of Italians kicking off and people not wanting to let them get away with it like Roma had the year before.

Kenny Dalglish also says much the same in his Autobiography. Said trouble was always on the cards after the coaches getting done over in Rome and despite warnings from the club about that and the lack of segragation no one listened.

I can't stand Keys, but I honestly don't think he was being a tw*t. It sounded like a genuine question which he might have picked up from Kennys book.
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #23: Mar 30, 2011 02:01:34 pm
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #24: Mar 30, 2011 02:52:38 pm
      Ladies Genetlemen and Others.

Call to arms.

Scal Qaeda declares a fatfart on Mr Keys.

Seriously.
      We did Hicks and Gillett.

Any serious copywriters and authors who can do a letter to TalkSport The Media etc.

Said it before about Gray and Keys.
      Life is like a goldfish bowl.
      Eventually all the sh*t sinks to the bottom.
      « Last Edit: Mar 30, 2011 03:03:12 pm by eurored »
      Fan 86
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 761 posts | 40 
      Reply #25: Mar 30, 2011 02:54:44 pm
      Complete w*nker.

Hate the b*stard.
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #26: Mar 30, 2011 02:55:23 pm
      It doesn't even make sense. Roma fans =/= Juventus fans.

Arsehole.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,683 posts | 3904 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #27: Mar 30, 2011 03:26:08 pm
      What the F**k were they doing in the desert? ;)
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,683 posts | 3904 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #28: Mar 30, 2011 03:27:55 pm
      Ok euro now I look like I'm talking to myself
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #29: Mar 30, 2011 03:31:55 pm
      HE MUST BE SACKED
      LFCexiled
      Reply #30: Mar 30, 2011 04:26:03 pm
      He's already been sent to the cemetery of sport, just let him whither away. He's a dead man walking, full of bitterness because he got fu**ed off because of andy gray tried to screw murdoch.

If you ignore a pr**k eventually it'll turn flaccid.
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #31: Mar 30, 2011 04:38:52 pm
      Hope the hairy handed tw*t gets the sack again.
      PenguinOfTroy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 17 
      • One by one the penguins steal my sanity
      Reply #32: Mar 30, 2011 05:07:42 pm
      This was from yesterday. They were talking about Rome 84 and Grobbelaar's spaghetti legs. They then spoke about Heysel and Keys mentioned the trouble in Rome and then suggested that Heysel was caused partly by Liverpool fans looking for revenge for what happened in Rome. Grobbelaar diverted what he said and said the stadium should not have been selected and Keys mentioned that Liverpool had brought this to the attention of the authorities before Heysel occured. Grobbelaar then said that the 96 should not be forgotten and never will.

Nothing much to get to wound up about, Less a revenge mission though, more a case of Italians kicking off and people not wanting to let them get away with it like Roma had the year before.

Kenny Dalglish also says much the same in his Autobiography. Said trouble was always on the cards after the coaches getting done over in Rome and despite warnings from the club about that and the lack of segragation no one listened.

I can't stand Keys, but I honestly don't think he was being a tw*t. It sounded like a genuine question which he might have picked up from Kennys book.

I haven't heard the segment myself, but if what you say is true I am not surprised the press have trumped up the comments like this. Nothing sells like controversy.
      LFC Viking
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,112 posts | 38 
      • LFC: Europe's finest 5 star establishment
      Reply #33: Mar 30, 2011 05:14:23 pm
      What a tw*t.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #34: Mar 30, 2011 05:23:53 pm
      Scal Qaeda declares a fatfart on Mr Keys

:lmao: :lmao:
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #35: Mar 30, 2011 05:33:53 pm
      Hope the hairy handed tw*t gets the sack again.
      He didn't get sacked the first time, he resigned as a cosequence of what Gray said,this time the gaff is his own he should walk again if he has any dignity left !
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7190 
      Reply #36: Mar 30, 2011 05:34:07 pm
      He is a sad little man who we shouldn't give the time of day to. Dont rise to people like him by responding we make him real and his comments meaningful just let it go.We know the truth about Heysel and who is responsible and it isnt ordinary football supporters.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #37: Mar 30, 2011 06:46:32 pm
      I haven't heard the segment myself, but if what you say is true I am not surprised the press have trumped up the comments like this. Nothing sells like controversy.

Which is what Talksport is all about!!

And who was originally involved in setting up that station, Kelvin F***ing Mackenzie.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #38: Mar 30, 2011 06:50:04 pm
      In what context did the fool think that statement would be acceptable?
      It would cause a furore if directed at any clubs supporters but to make the implication that supporters who had previously been blamed and eventually exonerated from another disaster shows a lack of judgement that takes your breath away.
      The man is a fool and his dramatic fall from grace is testament to the fact, why does he not just bow out gracefully before some men with white coats put in an appearence.
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #39: Mar 30, 2011 06:50:45 pm
      Quite like talksport to be honest, some good old reds on there. However it's started to smell like sh*te since the fat bald one and hairy tw*t have set up shop. Their show is painful.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #40: Mar 30, 2011 06:59:32 pm
      Keys is a total pr**k and should never be allowed to be on TV or broadcast on the radio ever again :f_steam:
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #41: Mar 30, 2011 07:12:32 pm
      Key's trying to talk himself out of another job?

Talksport's football coverage used to be a mix of decent-ish journalism and shock-jock rubbish designed to get a reaction, now it's virtually all shock-jock and inane callers who can't seem to blame anyone but the ref, even if he's had a good game.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #42: Mar 30, 2011 07:15:35 pm
      To be perfectly honest I always thought of him as Gray's yes man like Phil Neal was to Graham Taylor !
      Only this time its him who's opened his cakehole first, I bet Gray's thinking 'F***ing hell the shits still flying from when I fu**ed up, what's he playing at' ! 
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,990 posts | 5048 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #43: Mar 30, 2011 09:42:39 pm
      Keys is full of sh*t as per usual, it's clear the man has not beem circumsized - he's a complete pr**k, i like Talkshite too but tbh, it has sunk to new depths by 1, employing those two f***in tossers, and 2, Mike Parry leaving, although he was/is a Bitter he was a class act.

Keys and Grey are just a pair of prize kunts, end of !
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,512 posts | 4851 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #44: Mar 30, 2011 09:55:08 pm

Like five minutes of very annoying adverts every 10 minutes wouldn't make you want to anyway?
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,854 posts | 69 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #45: Mar 30, 2011 10:13:56 pm
      Talksport should now give a formal grovelling apology to all the supporters and family members who were involved at Heysel and all the Liverpool fans ! Keys should be sacked immediately ,I remember watching the Heysel game on tv and no way was there an incitement by Liverpool supporters ,the 'security' arrangements were a joke that match with the rival supporters so close together with no barriers ,i read MRS G's post that she was there so maybe i'm wrong , Heysel will always be a sad reminder of mistakes and poor venue management ,Mr Keys ....be ashamed ....be very ashamed
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #46: Mar 30, 2011 11:51:40 pm
      Racer. Sorry mate. The scallies in the desert?
      Ah....youre not talking to yourself.

Racer is very sane everyone.

I deleted the post but Ill try to re post it.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #47: Mar 30, 2011 11:55:36 pm
      He's clearly frustrated from his spectacular fall from grace. What's worse than one day presenting Premier League football, then the next presenting a drab, dead end show on a non entity of a digital, YES DIGITAL, radio channel.

I never listen to Talksport. Really don't know why some of us lot tune into it. DON'T!

Andy Gray and Richard Keys truly are sad sad figures of little men.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #48: Mar 31, 2011 12:10:34 am
      Like five minutes of very annoying adverts every 10 minutes wouldn't make you want to anyway?

Its a shame the adverts are interrupted every ten minutes tbh.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #49: Mar 31, 2011 12:32:24 am
      Does anyone even pay any attention to what this monkey knuckled F**k says ?
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Reply #50: Mar 31, 2011 12:59:42 am
      The Juve fans were throwing stuff at the Liverpool fans. The Liverpool fans reacted. Like anybody would. Less of a case of revenge and more a case of us thinking 'hang on a min, were not taking this sh*t from the italians...again' after being subjected to all sorts the previous season at the Stadio Olympico. Simple. Nobody went to that game with the idea of killing Juventus fans but after an unfortunate chain of events, compounded by the fact the stadium was a sh*t heap. An awful disaster occured. Not something which should be talked about by flippant, off the cuff, bullshit remarks from that F***ing ape; Richard Keys.

Side note: I heard sky made him get laser surgery on his hands because the sheer hairyness of them was scaring kids trying to enjoy super sunday.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #51: Mar 31, 2011 08:18:33 am
      Ladies Genetlemen and Others.

Call to arms.

Scal Qaeda declares a fatfart on Mr Keys.

Seriously.
      We did Hicks and Gillett.

Any serious copywriters and authors who can do a letter to TalkSport The Media etc.

Said it before about Gray and Keys.
      Life is like a goldfish bowl.
      Eventually all the sh*t sinks to the bottom.
      Well said Skip,Hicks and Gillette thought they were invincibleand they were proved they were not invincible.Gray and Keys will get their come uppance and rightly so,L.F.C.and all its supporters will prevail.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #52: Mar 31, 2011 11:55:42 am
      Lets take revenge on Keys!!  >:D >:D >:D >:D
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #53: Mar 31, 2011 12:16:10 pm
      I just can't believe this. I don't even feel pissed-off at him. I am more embarrassed at him. Can't believe how much of a pr**k he is!
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #54: Mar 31, 2011 12:23:32 pm
      Having all faced Anfield  ..... now my Scal Qaeda operatives are having a few problems.

You go on...start the FatFart  against Keys without me.

Kenny is Great !
      « Last Edit: Mar 31, 2011 09:25:14 pm by eurored »
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #55: Mar 31, 2011 12:48:20 pm
      The Juve fans were throwing stuff at the Liverpool fans. The Liverpool fans reacted. Like anybody would. Less of a case of revenge and more a case of us thinking 'hang on a min, were not taking this sh*t from the italians...again' after being subjected to all sorts the previous season at the Stadio Olympico. Simple. Nobody went to that game with the idea of killing Juventus fans but after an unfortunate chain of events, compounded by the fact the stadium was a sh*t heap. An awful disaster occured. Not something which should be talked about by flippant, off the cuff, bullshit remarks from that F***ing ape; Richard Keys.

Side note: I heard sky made him get laser surgery on his hands because the sheer hairyness of them was scaring kids trying to enjoy super sunday.
      Everyone knows the orders mate  ;) The people that were there have recounted what went on numerous times and it was caught by the no lie camera, we all know someone that was there at least and they all tell the same story.
      The horror of a man that is Keys is willing to make flippant and erronious comments about a God awful tragedy for his own ends which is obscene and unforgivable.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,542 posts | 3473 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #56: Mar 31, 2011 01:26:45 pm
      The hairy tw*t should have stayed on TVAM. Honestly he knows F**k all about football so how he gets a gig on national radio with that scottish slaphead is totally beyond me.
      YNWABairn
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 835 posts |
      • Anti Modern Football
      Reply #57: Mar 31, 2011 04:38:11 pm
      Fan 86
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 761 posts | 40 
      Reply #58: Mar 31, 2011 06:39:53 pm
      What a class A dick.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #59: Mar 31, 2011 07:05:13 pm
      He's nothing more than an hairy, arrogant, ignorant ape of a excuse for a man.

Sorry to any hairy men (or women)on the forum  ;)
      PenguinOfTroy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 17 
      • One by one the penguins steal my sanity
      Reply #60: Mar 31, 2011 08:23:36 pm
      YNWABairn thanks for posting the audio. Now that I've heard it it definitely was an insensitive and god-awful stupid thing to say. But it really sounded like a throw away kind of comment that he didn't think about how it would sound when he said it.

He certainly needs to make an apology to the club/fans for saying something so careless, regardless of if he meant to insinuate that revenge had something to do with the tragedy or not.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #61: Mar 31, 2011 08:58:26 pm
      I never thought he was but I do genuinely think Richard Keys is the sort of person who treats his wife in the most awful manner....if he has one. I just look at him and I think - wife beater.
      LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,715 posts | 36 
      • In JK I trust! YNWA
      Reply #62: Mar 31, 2011 10:20:26 pm
      What a sick c**t

Also just after reading about the 1984 aftermath and what F***ing wankers those Italians were
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #63: Mar 31, 2011 10:24:18 pm
      I'm as pissed off as anyone - but would any of us expect better from the hairy self serving fuckwit?

Don't give him the internet hits - ignore the c**t, because the more hits he gets, the more work he gets, and the more we have to listen to his worthless sh*t.

Ignore him, and he'll soon disappear - don't give him the satisfaction, or the opportunity to sell himself.
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,945 posts | 287 
      Reply #64: Mar 31, 2011 10:36:28 pm
      Omfg, what a c*nt, i really can't believe this.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Reply #65: Mar 31, 2011 10:48:05 pm
      Was Keys at Heysel to witness what happened, and under what circumstances ? No.
      But he got the reaction he wanted didn't he. Every body talking about HIM. Lowest of the low. Enough said.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,683 posts | 3904 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #66: Apr 01, 2011 11:21:24 am

Surely you mean Grade A Dick...

This man has no class
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #67: Apr 01, 2011 11:32:54 am
      Its all coming out now.

What has possessed the man to publicly reveal he is a dick in the last few weeks.

Muppet!
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,875 posts | 165 
      Reply #68: Apr 01, 2011 11:49:21 am
      Needs to go back to the Lab & have his lobotomy finished.
      YNWABairn
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 835 posts |
      • Anti Modern Football
      Reply #69: Apr 05, 2011 12:34:13 pm
      YNWABairn thanks for posting the audio. Now that I've heard it it definitely was an insensitive and god-awful stupid thing to say. But it really sounded like a throw away kind of comment that he didn't think about how it would sound when he said it.

He certainly needs to make an apology to the club/fans for saying something so careless, regardless of if he meant to insinuate that revenge had something to do with the tragedy or not.

Not a problem. I agree with you on the throw away comment, but surely to god Keys must have been going into the interview and thought "right, no stupid comments", or is he really that low? You can tell by the reaction of Grobbelar that he's not happy with what Keys said, and if it were anywhere else from live audio or TV Bruce what have set the b*stard straight.
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Reply #70: Apr 05, 2011 03:57:30 pm
      Keys is a proper tosser and shouldn't have been given the job in the first place, I like Talksport but cannot bare to listen to them pair of tits chattering there crap.

SACK KEYS NOW  :f_steam:

Quick Reply