Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Ryan Giggs alleged affair

Read 22810 times
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Ryan Giggs alleged affair
      Apr 29, 2011 02:15:36 am
      http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/04/25/imogen-thomas-premier-league-footballer-affair-named-tell-all-rhyme-aired-on-tv/

A TOP Tory MP blurted out on a TV show the identity of the Premier League star who had an affair with Imogen Thomas – forcing the BBC to bleep her comments.
      Louise Bagshawe, 39, a novelist and MP for Corby, came close to breaching a High Court ­injunction on current affairs quiz show Have I Got New For You.
      She had just been shown four blacked-out images of people who have taken out injunctions in the “odd one out” round.
      Miss Bagshawe said: “You’re not allowed to know who they are.
      “They may or may not have done something with ladies who are not their wives. One of them definitely doesn’t rhyme with… even though he is a footballer.”
      But if her comments had been broadcast on Friday she may have breached the injunction and faced a prison sentence.
      Miss Bagshawe said she was considering using ­parliamentary privilege to name in the Commons the 30 footballers, actors and TV presenters who have won injunctions in recent weeks.
      Oblivious to the row her comments sparked, she later tweeted: “Thoroughly enjoyed #HIGNFY, laughed so much thought I might get a stitch.”
      She later said: “The BBC were rightly cautious. I mumbled something that may or may not have rhymed with this man’s name. I wasn’t breaking the injunction. I had no desire to go to jail.”

Almost all the rumors are suggesting it's Ryan Giggs.I couldn't believe this when i saw it he was a model professional in my eyes. 
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Re: Ryan Giggs alleged affair
      Reply #1: Apr 29, 2011 02:46:40 am
      I saw that when they blanked her mouth out. It was a very short name so it must have been Ryan Giggs. I'd heard the rumours for the past couple of weeks.

Just goes to show what a c**t he is. Everyone talks about him being such a professional and one of the most respected footballers in the game but I rarely think that. I think he comes across as a bit of an arsehole in all honestly.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #2: Apr 29, 2011 04:23:05 am
      I saw that when they blanked her mouth out. It was a very short name so it must have been Ryan Giggs. I'd heard the rumours for the past couple of weeks.

Just goes to show what a c**t he is. Everyone talks about him being such a professional and one of the most respected footballers in the game but I rarely think that. I think he comes across as a bit of an arsehole in all honestly.

I was saying in his thread that someone started to 'show respect' for him how i don't feel anything for him, and he musn't be that great if he can put up with a c**t like fergie for so long. Obviously i was justified.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #3: Apr 29, 2011 08:53:40 am
      Always been rumours of the pitch about Giggs, his early career was full of innuendo about his philandering ways and a whiff of abuse at one point, whilst he was dating Dani Behr, never been hugely substantiated though.

On the pitch though. he has been a great player, no matter the fact he has played for the scum.
      Dannylfc
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #4: Apr 29, 2011 09:02:39 am
      If it was with Imogen Thomas, I don't blame him.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #5: Apr 30, 2011 07:02:52 pm
      and a whiff of abuse at one point, whilst he was dating Dani Behr, never been hugely substantiated though.

Wasn't Dani Behr, it was the bint from Hollyoaks he was shagging, who had previously already been slotted by our own Phil Babb!!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #6: Apr 30, 2011 07:16:10 pm
      Wasn't Dani Behr, it was the bint from Hollyoaks he was shagging, who had previously already been slotted by our own Phil Babb!!

Ryan Giggs did date Dani Behr, when he was about 19/20  ;)
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #7: Apr 30, 2011 07:16:47 pm

That's why him and becks fell out big time as the bint was in a relationship with becks best man.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #8: Apr 30, 2011 07:27:44 pm
      Ryan Giggs did date Dani Behr, when he was about 19/20  ;)

Sorry!! I should of said I knew that about Giggs and Behr Smiggs, but it wasn't the girl he slapped in a club, that was the girl from Hollyoaks.
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #9: Apr 30, 2011 11:03:49 pm
      He's probably a cock just because he plays for the scummers but..  Millionaires who can't stop shaggin is no real business of mine.. I think people wave their fingers way too much.. The only people who should have an issue are the family members involved..
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #10: Jun 05, 2011 01:26:03 pm
      Ryan Giggs accused of '8-year affair with his BROTHER'S wife'

Ryan Giggs has found himself hitting headlines once again, this time for an alleged extra-marital affair with his brother’s wife.

A Sunday tabloid has claimed that the Manchester United star embarked on an eight-year relationship with his 28-year-old sister-in-law Natasha.

Following his alleged affair with Big Brother star Imogen Thomas, who was gagged with a super-injunction, now more claims of betrayal have stunned his fans.

The News Of The World today claimed that the multi-millionaire footballer even spent the night with estate agent Natasha last month on April 9.

The tabloid also alleged that Giggs was seeing Natasha behind his wife Stacey’s back while she was pregnant.

The 37-year-old former BBC Sports Personality of the Year is said to have met his brother’s wife in a string of hotels, after first meeting Natasha when she was single in 2003.

A friend of Natasha told the newspaper: ‘I knew it was wrong. It’s the worst possible betrayal. I tried to end it but my relationship with Ryan was like an addiction. Anything he said, I did, I couldn’t say no.’

She continued that it was all on the footballer’s terms and he never told her he loved her.

‘Ryan was never romantic with me. It was all about sex’, the friend said.

Giggs is said to have met Natasha eight-years-ago in Manchester nightclub Sugar Lounge, when she was 20-years-old.

She had apparently recently split from the father of her first child and Giggs was engaged to his now wife Stacey.

Natasha’s friend revealed that he apparently bought her drinks and complimented her appearance before taking her number and allegedly asking her to meet him the following night.

The following night they went to the Living Room bar, where Natasha also met Ryan’s brother Rhodri.

The trio continued onto another club and then dined at a Chinese restaurant for a meal before all heading back to a friend’s house.

The source told the tabloid that this was where Natasha allegedly first slept with Ryan, but afterwards found out that the star had a pregnant girlfriend.

After confronting him about Stacey, Ryan allegedly asked Natasha if he could trust her and claims he didn’t mention his fiancée again.

But Giggs is claimed to have kept in touch with Natasha and regularly meet up with her to have sex.

But in May 2003, Natasha started dating his brother Rhodri and two months later Ryan apparently stopped contacting her.

They are said to have met up at a New Year party at his mother’s house though and Ryan apparently pretended to Stacey that he didn’t know Natasha.

After that they didn’t see each other for a year but Natasha’s friend claims Ryan contacted her once again to resume the alleged affair in the autumn of 2004.

Natasha’s friend said: ‘I then read that Stacey had kicked him out. And a friend told me that they thought Stacey had found a message on Ryan’s phone. I wondered if it was from me.’

Meanwhile, Rhodri proposed to Natasha in 2005 and Ryan was meant to be his best man.

Natasha fell pregnant to Rhodri later that year, but is claimed to have still slept with Ryan during a charity golf tournament in June 2006, according to the newspaper.

Natasha and Rhodri’s son was born in August 2006, while Stacey gave birth to Ryan’s second child Zach two months later.

In June 2008, rumours of the fling had apparently been spreading around Manchester and Natasha is said to have been confronted by one of Ryan’s ex-girlfriends with the question whether it was true.

But as the alleged affair didn’t come out, Rhodri and Natasha finally wed in 2010, but with another pal Will Mellor stepping in as best man instead of Ryan.

The allegations come after Ryan Gigg’s alleged affair with former Miss Wales Imogen Thomas surfaced last month.

The pair are said to have had a six month fling, which Imogen is still prohibited from discussing due to a super-injunction gagging her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1394474/Ryan-Giggs-accused-8-year-affair-BROTHERS-wife.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Ha ha the cat is well and truly out the bag with this c**t.

Gonna be like Tiger Woods this!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #11: Jun 05, 2011 01:28:51 pm
      Oh dear Ryan brings a whole new meaning to "Keep it in the family"
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #12: Jun 05, 2011 01:33:43 pm
      But she'll act soft again for 'the good of the club', makes you wonder how far up their arses Coleen Rooney and her have got their heads.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #13: Jun 05, 2011 01:57:02 pm
      And Rooney wants him knighted :lmao:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #14: Jun 05, 2011 02:54:04 pm

I'm all for freedom of speech but that c**t is an exception!

Oh dear Giggsy boy! It just hasn't been the best of months has it you philandering, Fergie brown nosing, overrated, boring F**k!
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #15: Jun 05, 2011 03:17:27 pm
      I'm all for laughing at the Mancs but that's a great example of sensationalist journalism. Why is 'Natasha's friend' talking in 1st person?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #16: Jun 05, 2011 05:03:13 pm
      I'm all for laughing at the Mancs but that's a great example of sensationalist journalism. Why is 'Natasha's friend' talking in 1st person?

I don't really care, but as long as it overshadows Utd winning no 19 I hope it drags on and on!!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #17: Jun 05, 2011 05:37:22 pm
      Haha suck it you tw*t! F***ing role model my arse, always thought he was a bit of a c**t and all this proves it!!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #18: Jun 05, 2011 05:44:52 pm
      They reckon there is more to come in Giggsy's notches on his bed post whilst married too.

Can't wait myself.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #19: Jun 05, 2011 05:54:31 pm
      Wife probably knew about it as well like Terrys, they are just slappers happy to be living the wag life they don't give a F**k what the husband does. Expect them to fly off to Dubai to resolve there issues and come back more in love than ever
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #20: Jun 05, 2011 05:58:03 pm
      Wife probably knew about it as well like Terrys, they are just slappers happy to be living the wag life they don't give a f**k what the husband does. Expect them to fly off to Dubai to resolve there issues and come back more in love than ever

Complete with the staged paparazzi shots. The sad bas**rds.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #21: Jun 05, 2011 06:01:22 pm
      They reckon there is more to come in Giggsy's notches on his bed post whilst married too.

Can't wait myself.

Neither can i. Wonder if fergie will keep his mouth shut and keep banning reporters if it blows up Tiger Woods style? Surely he can't, even a cuntish man like him.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #22: Jun 05, 2011 06:06:31 pm
      I know a couple of girls who could spill a few beans about him  ;)
      LFCexiled
      Reply #23: Jun 05, 2011 06:09:42 pm
      If I was a player I wouldn't be thinking of signing for them lot, slowly but surely the wheels are gonna fall of that wagon. It'll start next year and like rust on chrome it'll eat away at them.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #24: Jun 05, 2011 06:29:54 pm
      If I was a player I wouldn't be thinking of signing for them lot, slowly but surely the wheels are gonna fall of that wagon. It'll start next year and like rust on chrome it'll eat away at them.

Yep. They did well to sweep the Rooney sh*te under the rug, but that was half cos people weren't all that surprised. Giggs however has been a shining light to them for 20 years, this will hit them hard. Fergie doesn't have long left, and if he finishes with a team falling apart cos of crap like this it will just make me beam ;D
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #25: Jun 05, 2011 06:49:04 pm
      He's Welsh
      He's red
      He's in his brother's bed
      Ryan Giggs...
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #26: Jun 05, 2011 06:51:47 pm
      He's Welsh
      He's red
      He's in his brother's bed
      Ryan Giggs...

brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #27: Jun 06, 2011 08:41:56 am
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #28: Jun 06, 2011 08:59:51 am
      Which affair is this thread referring to now? :f_tongueincheek:
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #29: Jun 06, 2011 09:59:16 am
      F***ing disgraceful that.

What an absolute dog.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #30: Jun 06, 2011 11:24:21 am
      This is karma. He never deserved that player of the year a few seasons ago followed by the sports personality.

And no, it's not too harsh a punishment :lmao: Dog get's what he deserves!
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #31: Jun 06, 2011 02:18:38 pm
      What a F***ing c**t ,his own brother and for EIGHT fooking years,what a knobhead.........he,s not had the best of weeks:)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #32: Jun 06, 2011 02:25:06 pm
      This just gets better and F***ing better, F***ing being the operative word here.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #33: Jun 06, 2011 02:28:31 pm
      Rhodri Giggs 'dumps his wife after finding out about eight-year affair with brother Ryan'

• Devastated' Rhodri 'in a bad way' after discovering details of affair
      • Manchester United star slept with Natasha Giggs the day after his daughter was born
      • 'Squeaky clean' footballer continued affair while he was also seeing Big Brother housemate Imogen Thomas

Ryan Giggs' brother Rhodri has split from his wife Natasha following claims of her having an affair with his footballer sibling, it has been reported.

Rhodri, 34, is said to be 'devastated' over the reported eight-year relationship, and has now apparently ended his marriage, saying: 'I was with her on Saturday but I'm not with her now.'

A source said: 'He's devastated and can't believe the extent of his humiliation - by both of them.

'Rhodri said, "I know me and Ryan have had our ups and downs but this is the lowest of the low". He has suspicions that something may have gone on between Ryan and Natasha, but he never thought it was to this extent. His head is in a mess.'

The split comes as it was reported in a Sunday newspaper that Natasha, 28, and Manchester United star Ryan had begun their relationship before she began dating his younger sibling Rhodri.

The News of the World claimed Giggs slept with Natasha the day after his eight-year-old daughter was born, and again the day after the arrival of his four-year-old son. The affair was alleged to have continued until April 9.

To underline 37-year-old Giggs’s folly in taking out his notorious injunction over an alleged fling with former Big Brother housemate Imogen Thomas, his sister-in-law said it was this which spurred her to break her silence.

‘When I found out he was cheating with Imogen too, I was really hurt,’ she told the paper through a ‘friend’.

‘I know that sounds really strange, but he wasn’t just cheating on Stacey, he was cheating on me too. Our relationship was just about sex to him.’ 

Rhodri is now said to be ‘in a bad way’, and is being supported by friends, including TV star Will Mellor, at the marital home, a £170,000 terrace townhouse.

Dashing up to Bolton to support his friend, Mellor, who was best man at Rhodri and Natasha's wedding last September, said: 'I'm driving up from London. I just want to be with him and be a friend. He can't be on his own at a time like this.'

Last night Rhodri changed his Facebook profile picture to a defiant quote reading: ‘Isn’t it weird how people talk s*** about you, when the only thing they actually know about you is your name?’ 

Estate agent Natasha was pictured at a petrol station yesterday before apparently heading abroad with her two young children – after insisting that her account was ‘100 per cent accurate’.

She said she was a single mother when she met Giggs at a Manchester bar in March 2003 while Stacey – then his fiancée – was pregnant with their first child. The pair enjoyed a brief fling but after they broke it off she began seeing Rhodri, who had joined them on a night out, the paper said.

That did not stop Giggs secretly resuming their relationship the following year, it alleged, and even when she became engaged to Rhodri in 2005 and was expecting his child, he continued demanding to see her.

Natasha gave birth in August 2006 and Stacey had her son two months later, but the affair was quickly rekindled, it was claimed. ‘The day after his son was born we met up and had sex,’ the paper quoted Natasha as saying through her friend. ‘Stacey was still in hospital.’

Despite rumours among their friends about the affair, and near-misses when the pair’s respective partners became suspicious of messages on their mobile phones, the couple continued their liaisons.

The paper said a falling-out between the brothers over Giggs supposedly flirting with one of Natasha’s friends meant he pulled out of being best man at her wedding to Rhodri in Las Vegas last summer.

He also failed to turn up at a celebration party in Manchester – instead, fatefully, attending a friend’s birthday event in London where he met Imogen Thomas.

Shortly after his last tryst with Natasha, rumours began to circulate that he was the mystery footballer who had taken out an injunction forbidding discussion of his affair with Miss Thomas.

Natasha texted him to ask if this was true. He reportedly insisted: ‘No way. It’s not me.’

The following month, however, shortly before Twitter users broadcast the truth around the world, she realised he was lying.

In a furious text message she wrote: ‘I know u may not have any loyalties towards me n my feelings, that’s fine… now I no longer have any loyalties to u!

‘Any kind of feelings or respect I may have had for u disappeared when I realized how much u have manipulated me! You’re an idiot!’

However Giggs allegedly responded: ‘What the **** u going on about? This has been the worst 2 weeks of my life!!!’

Natasha also accused the ÂŁ80,000-a-week star of being astonishingly tight-fisted, the paper said. He allegedly conducted their liaisons in empty flats she was marketing and left her to pay for rounds of drinks and expensive hotel rooms.

Giggs is said to have left on a make-or-break foreign holiday with his wife and children before yesterday’s allegations appeared. His mother Lynne, who lives a few doors from his £6million mansion in Worsley, Manchester, refused to comment.

Rhodri combines his duties as player-manager of non-league Salford City with a day job delivering lorryloads of paper.

Max Clifford, who is representing both Natasha and Imogen Thomas, said the whole sordid saga would have remained under wraps had Giggs not obtained the gagging order, because Miss Thomas had not wanted it made public. He added that Miss Thomas was ‘hurt and very upset’.

‘It’s a double-edged sword for her – it is horrible to find out this has been going on, but she does feel vindicated because this shows the kind of man he really is.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1394723/Ryan-Giggs-brother-Rhodri-dumps-wife-Natasha-discovering-8-year-affair.html
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #34: Jun 06, 2011 02:40:16 pm
      This just gets better and F***ing better, F***ing being the operative word here.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #35: Jun 06, 2011 02:47:58 pm
      Knighthood gone for "Squeaky Clean" Mr Giggs
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #36: Jun 06, 2011 02:58:09 pm
      I swear to god if the next revelation isn't a four in the bed romp with the Neville's and Beckham then I'll eat my hat.

No knighthood now Giggs ol' boy!!
      HoyaRed
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 629 posts | 26 
      • YNWA
      Reply #37: Jun 06, 2011 03:19:01 pm
      OMG, the worst possible betrayal that you can get. What a horrible dickhead he is.

It's bad enough cheating on your wife, but to do it with your bro's missus, and for eight F***ing years.

I feel really sorry for his wife and kids, but he's real scum, knobhead.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,258 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #38: Jun 06, 2011 03:31:43 pm
      Did he not get "Personality of the Year" last year too.

What a low life he is. If he does not retire, he really is going to get some stick next year.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #39: Jun 06, 2011 04:42:14 pm
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,258 posts | 2856 
      Reply #40: Jun 06, 2011 04:48:24 pm
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #41: Jun 07, 2011 01:04:33 pm
      Nice to see Ryan Giggs is keeping the 'Big Brother' theme going.
      LFC Viking
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,112 posts | 38 
      • LFC: Europe's finest 5 star establishment
      Reply #42: Jun 07, 2011 01:49:41 pm
      Nice to see Ryan Giggs is keeping the 'Big Brother' theme going.

:lmao:
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #43: Jun 07, 2011 01:50:51 pm
      Assuming Rhodri Giggs still plays for Curzon Ashton, I'll be seeing him next season :D

Edit: Just seem he's player manager of Salford City. So I'll still see him next year. He's gonna get ripped to shreds if he's still the manager!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #44: Jun 07, 2011 04:28:55 pm
      Assuming Rhodri Giggs still plays for Curzon Ashton, I'll be seeing him next season :D

Edit: Just seem he's player manager of Salford City. So I'll still see him next year. He's gonna get ripped to shreds if he's still the manager!
      If he does get ripped to shreds at least he's gonna have something in common with his slut of a wife.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,654 posts | 3888 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #45: Jun 07, 2011 04:40:42 pm
      The Giggs brothers walk into a bar.
      Ryan turns to the barman.
      "I'll have what he's having"
      Neston_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 900 posts |
      Reply #46: Jun 07, 2011 05:05:11 pm
      The Giggs jokes are running out now!!
      I reckon I must of heard about 500! :D
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #47: Jun 07, 2011 05:13:19 pm
      The Giggs jokes are running out now!!
      I reckon I must of heard about 500! :D
      Let the f**ker roast and the jokes roll on.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #48: Jun 07, 2011 05:20:07 pm
      What is Ryan Giggs' Favourite TV show:

Big Brother's Little Brother('s Wife)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #49: Jun 07, 2011 06:25:43 pm
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,258 posts | 2856 
      Reply #50: Jun 07, 2011 07:22:58 pm
      Keep them coming, Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Still have respect? -> http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=35924.0

I do have a lot of sympathy for the innocent parties in all this sleaze.
      Dave70
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,536 posts | 76 
      Reply #51: Jun 07, 2011 07:39:17 pm
      The one thing I don't understand regarding the super-injunction scenario. How could this sh*t be judged as not be in the public interest?

I mean, when the cu*ts being awarded 'Personality of the Year', rumours going around of a possible knighthood and just the general portrayal of him being a nice clean-cut guy and a good role model for kids.

Not in the public interest my arse. There's only one persons interest this was not in & that's that horrible little b***ard Giggsy.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,654 posts | 3888 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #52: Jun 07, 2011 10:14:16 pm
      Two women that have been in big brother. Fill in the rest yourself
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,506 posts | 3457 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #53: Jun 08, 2011 10:27:44 am
      I almost feel sorry for his brother, then I remember that he's a thieving little b***ard himself (for those who don't know he was a youngster at Torquay who decided to supplement his wages and got himself sacked a result)
      fraggle786
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | 15 
      Reply #54: Jun 08, 2011 11:40:54 am
      This just keeps getting better..............

Now his borthers wife is accussed of sleeping with another of the manure players as well as giggs

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/06/08/natasha-giggs-cheated-on-ryan-with-manchester-united-team-mate/
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #55: Jun 08, 2011 11:46:27 am
      And he has had another affair, apparently, not sure if it has been posted already, it is hard to keep track :f_tongueincheek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2000552/Ryan-Giggs-affair-Now-secret-lover-says-ditched-day-married.html

Ryan Giggs you slag.
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #56: Jun 08, 2011 12:07:07 pm
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #57: Jun 08, 2011 12:28:50 pm
      This lad is a big bag of horns,he was trying to get in on with his mother inlaw now,according to the mirror dirty dog he is fu**ed now the misses has to leave him now.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #58: Jun 08, 2011 05:13:08 pm
      I genuinely feel sorry for his brother. What a truly truly despicable thing to do.

Enjoy your summer you utter c**t.
      fraggle786
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | 15 
      Reply #59: Jun 10, 2011 11:44:45 am
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #60: Jun 10, 2011 11:52:40 am
      I genuinely feel sorry for his brother. What a truly truly despicable thing to do.

Enjoy your summer you utter c**t.

According to yesterday's Mirror, it's not the first time Ryan has shat all over his brother, also slept with a girlfriend of his and Rhodri went looking for him with a claw hammer!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #61: Jun 10, 2011 12:02:46 pm
      What a F***ing bike that slag is but Gigg's wife still maintains she is staying with the gobs***e.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #62: Jun 10, 2011 12:05:35 pm
      Stu, the reason for that is ÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁ
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #63: Jun 10, 2011 12:09:35 pm
      Without question mate, so what does that make them?
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #64: Jun 10, 2011 12:10:40 pm
      Without question mate, so what does that make them?

Money grabbing women with NO self respect, she could take him to the cleaners, as could have Colleen Rooney... F***ing pathetic
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #65: Jun 10, 2011 01:09:19 pm
      I was thinking more along the lines of women who forget all moral values for money - the word prostitute comes into the equation because they are certainly prostituting their basic moral values for financial reward.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #66: Jun 10, 2011 01:16:43 pm
      Now come on, we all know it'll be for the children!!

United fear Giggs could retire over affairs scandal

Ryan Giggs’ family say he may walk away from his football career over allegations he had affairs behind his wife's back.

A family friend said: “We fear that Ryan will go now and just call it a day once and for all.

“The feeling is another year is just one too many for him to be bothered with. A lot of supporters have lost a lot of faith in him, and Ryan doesn’t need the hassle of taking stick from away fans.”

A club source said: “Concerns are growing. Sir Alex [Ferguson] is willing to cut Ryan some slack and give him extra days off to clear his head.”

His spokesman was unavailable for comment.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-United-news-Club-concerned-Ryan-Giggs-could-retire-now-avoid-hassle-from-fans-over-alleged-affairs-article746025.html

kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #67: Jun 11, 2011 11:45:38 am
      Giggs is a tw*t and while Im on the subject...so is that Max Clifford!

And why does that Natasha need him to represent her ffs.

Hate all this celeb obsessed crap these days :mad:
      Scottish Scouser
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 703 posts | 34 
      Reply #68: Jun 12, 2011 05:02:15 pm
      The wife of Ryan Giggs' brother Rhodri claims the Manchester United star got her pregnant - and then paid for her to have an abortion.

It is the latest revelation about the secret love-life of married Giggs after his eight year affair with Natasha Giggs was revealed last Sunday - just weeks after it emerged he had taken out a super-injunction to try to keep details of his affair with model Imogen Thomas secret.

Ryan Giggs branded 'dirty dog' after being accused of eight year affair with brother's wife  

Natasha told a Sunday newspaper that she slept with Giggs on the same day that he scored twice in Manchester United's 3-1 win over Tottenham in April 2010.

A few weeks later she told the 37-year-old that she had fallen pregnant.

"It was awful. I was crying. All I kept thinking was, 'I'm getting married to Rhodri next month and and I'm pregnant to Ryan, his brother," she said.

"Ryan told me straight off, 'You know there's only one option - a termination. We can't ruin everybody's life."

Father-of-two Giggs is alleged to have paid her ÂŁ500 for the termination which she had just weeks before her wedding to his brother Rhodri.

She said: "I was due to fly out to Las Vegas to marry Rhodri within weeks and I knew I couldn't possibly marry him while I was pregnant with his brother's baby."

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-United-cheat-Ryan-Giggs-got-me-pregnant-and-paid-for-abortion-claims-sister-in-law-Natasha-Giggs-article746432.html

Don't know why the Mirror have this under the LFC section of their site, but... ahwell...
      LFC Viking
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,112 posts | 38 
      • LFC: Europe's finest 5 star establishment
      Reply #69: Jun 13, 2011 01:07:16 am
      Shocking how this story just gets more and more shameful.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #70: Jun 13, 2011 01:40:51 am
      I watched a real gentleman called Jenson Button at his very best tonight. And Button was the man who was beaten to Sports Personality by this pure c**t in 2009?

I really couldn't care less if this guy vanished off the face of the earth tomorrow. In fact I must be an evil b***ard for wishing that it does happen.

That red faced, whiskey drinking, piss stinking stain Ferguson has created the most repulsive individuals this world has ever seen.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #71: Jun 13, 2011 01:52:29 am

That red faced, whiskey drinking, piss stinking stain Ferguson has created the most repulsive individuals this world has ever seen.

Did he shag Giggs, Rooney & Nevilles mother, ;D

Quick Reply