Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Ryan Giggs alleged affair

Read 22943 times
      LFCexiled
      Re: Ryan Giggs alleged affair
      Reply #23: Jun 05, 2011 06:09:42 pm
      If I was a player I wouldn't be thinking of signing for them lot, slowly but surely the wheels are gonna fall of that wagon. It'll start next year and like rust on chrome it'll eat away at them.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #24: Jun 05, 2011 06:29:54 pm
      If I was a player I wouldn't be thinking of signing for them lot, slowly but surely the wheels are gonna fall of that wagon. It'll start next year and like rust on chrome it'll eat away at them.

Yep. They did well to sweep the Rooney sh*te under the rug, but that was half cos people weren't all that surprised. Giggs however has been a shining light to them for 20 years, this will hit them hard. Fergie doesn't have long left, and if he finishes with a team falling apart cos of crap like this it will just make me beam ;D
      little-Luis:)
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #25: Jun 05, 2011 06:49:04 pm
      He's Welsh
      He's red
      He's in his brother's bed
      Ryan Giggs...
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #26: Jun 05, 2011 06:51:47 pm
      He's Welsh
      He's red
      He's in his brother's bed
      Ryan Giggs...

brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #27: Jun 06, 2011 08:41:56 am
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #28: Jun 06, 2011 08:59:51 am
      Which affair is this thread referring to now? :f_tongueincheek:
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #29: Jun 06, 2011 09:59:16 am
      F***ing disgraceful that.

What an absolute dog.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #30: Jun 06, 2011 11:24:21 am
      This is karma. He never deserved that player of the year a few seasons ago followed by the sports personality.

And no, it's not too harsh a punishment :lmao: Dog get's what he deserves!
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #31: Jun 06, 2011 02:18:38 pm
      What a F***ing c**t ,his own brother and for EIGHT fooking years,what a knobhead.........he,s not had the best of weeks:)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #32: Jun 06, 2011 02:25:06 pm
      This just gets better and F***ing better, F***ing being the operative word here.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #33: Jun 06, 2011 02:28:31 pm
      Rhodri Giggs 'dumps his wife after finding out about eight-year affair with brother Ryan'

• Devastated' Rhodri 'in a bad way' after discovering details of affair
      • Manchester United star slept with Natasha Giggs the day after his daughter was born
      • 'Squeaky clean' footballer continued affair while he was also seeing Big Brother housemate Imogen Thomas

Ryan Giggs' brother Rhodri has split from his wife Natasha following claims of her having an affair with his footballer sibling, it has been reported.

Rhodri, 34, is said to be 'devastated' over the reported eight-year relationship, and has now apparently ended his marriage, saying: 'I was with her on Saturday but I'm not with her now.'

A source said: 'He's devastated and can't believe the extent of his humiliation - by both of them.

'Rhodri said, "I know me and Ryan have had our ups and downs but this is the lowest of the low". He has suspicions that something may have gone on between Ryan and Natasha, but he never thought it was to this extent. His head is in a mess.'

The split comes as it was reported in a Sunday newspaper that Natasha, 28, and Manchester United star Ryan had begun their relationship before she began dating his younger sibling Rhodri.

The News of the World claimed Giggs slept with Natasha the day after his eight-year-old daughter was born, and again the day after the arrival of his four-year-old son. The affair was alleged to have continued until April 9.

To underline 37-year-old Giggs’s folly in taking out his notorious injunction over an alleged fling with former Big Brother housemate Imogen Thomas, his sister-in-law said it was this which spurred her to break her silence.

‘When I found out he was cheating with Imogen too, I was really hurt,’ she told the paper through a ‘friend’.

‘I know that sounds really strange, but he wasn’t just cheating on Stacey, he was cheating on me too. Our relationship was just about sex to him.’ 

Rhodri is now said to be ‘in a bad way’, and is being supported by friends, including TV star Will Mellor, at the marital home, a £170,000 terrace townhouse.

Dashing up to Bolton to support his friend, Mellor, who was best man at Rhodri and Natasha's wedding last September, said: 'I'm driving up from London. I just want to be with him and be a friend. He can't be on his own at a time like this.'

Last night Rhodri changed his Facebook profile picture to a defiant quote reading: ‘Isn’t it weird how people talk s*** about you, when the only thing they actually know about you is your name?’ 

Estate agent Natasha was pictured at a petrol station yesterday before apparently heading abroad with her two young children – after insisting that her account was ‘100 per cent accurate’.

She said she was a single mother when she met Giggs at a Manchester bar in March 2003 while Stacey – then his fiancée – was pregnant with their first child. The pair enjoyed a brief fling but after they broke it off she began seeing Rhodri, who had joined them on a night out, the paper said.

That did not stop Giggs secretly resuming their relationship the following year, it alleged, and even when she became engaged to Rhodri in 2005 and was expecting his child, he continued demanding to see her.

Natasha gave birth in August 2006 and Stacey had her son two months later, but the affair was quickly rekindled, it was claimed. ‘The day after his son was born we met up and had sex,’ the paper quoted Natasha as saying through her friend. ‘Stacey was still in hospital.’

Despite rumours among their friends about the affair, and near-misses when the pair’s respective partners became suspicious of messages on their mobile phones, the couple continued their liaisons.

The paper said a falling-out between the brothers over Giggs supposedly flirting with one of Natasha’s friends meant he pulled out of being best man at her wedding to Rhodri in Las Vegas last summer.

He also failed to turn up at a celebration party in Manchester – instead, fatefully, attending a friend’s birthday event in London where he met Imogen Thomas.

Shortly after his last tryst with Natasha, rumours began to circulate that he was the mystery footballer who had taken out an injunction forbidding discussion of his affair with Miss Thomas.

Natasha texted him to ask if this was true. He reportedly insisted: ‘No way. It’s not me.’

The following month, however, shortly before Twitter users broadcast the truth around the world, she realised he was lying.

In a furious text message she wrote: ‘I know u may not have any loyalties towards me n my feelings, that’s fine… now I no longer have any loyalties to u!

‘Any kind of feelings or respect I may have had for u disappeared when I realized how much u have manipulated me! You’re an idiot!’

However Giggs allegedly responded: ‘What the **** u going on about? This has been the worst 2 weeks of my life!!!’

Natasha also accused the £80,000-a-week star of being astonishingly tight-fisted, the paper said. He allegedly conducted their liaisons in empty flats she was marketing and left her to pay for rounds of drinks and expensive hotel rooms.

Giggs is said to have left on a make-or-break foreign holiday with his wife and children before yesterday’s allegations appeared. His mother Lynne, who lives a few doors from his £6million mansion in Worsley, Manchester, refused to comment.

Rhodri combines his duties as player-manager of non-league Salford City with a day job delivering lorryloads of paper.

Max Clifford, who is representing both Natasha and Imogen Thomas, said the whole sordid saga would have remained under wraps had Giggs not obtained the gagging order, because Miss Thomas had not wanted it made public. He added that Miss Thomas was ‘hurt and very upset’.

‘It’s a double-edged sword for her – it is horrible to find out this has been going on, but she does feel vindicated because this shows the kind of man he really is.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1394723/Ryan-Giggs-brother-Rhodri-dumps-wife-Natasha-discovering-8-year-affair.html
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #34: Jun 06, 2011 02:40:16 pm
      This just gets better and F***ing better, F***ing being the operative word here.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #35: Jun 06, 2011 02:47:58 pm
      Knighthood gone for "Squeaky Clean" Mr Giggs
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #36: Jun 06, 2011 02:58:09 pm
      I swear to god if the next revelation isn't a four in the bed romp with the Neville's and Beckham then I'll eat my hat.

No knighthood now Giggs ol' boy!!
      HoyaRed
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 629 posts | 26 
      • YNWA
      Reply #37: Jun 06, 2011 03:19:01 pm
      OMG, the worst possible betrayal that you can get. What a horrible dickhead he is.

It's bad enough cheating on your wife, but to do it with your bro's missus, and for eight F***ing years.

I feel really sorry for his wife and kids, but he's real scum, knobhead.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,270 posts | 2859 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #38: Jun 06, 2011 03:31:43 pm
      Did he not get "Personality of the Year" last year too.

What a low life he is. If he does not retire, he really is going to get some stick next year.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #39: Jun 06, 2011 04:42:14 pm
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,270 posts | 2859 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #40: Jun 06, 2011 04:48:24 pm
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #41: Jun 07, 2011 01:04:33 pm
      Nice to see Ryan Giggs is keeping the 'Big Brother' theme going.
      LFC Viking
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,112 posts | 38 
      • LFC: Europe's finest 5 star establishment
      Reply #42: Jun 07, 2011 01:49:41 pm
      Nice to see Ryan Giggs is keeping the 'Big Brother' theme going.

:lmao:
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #43: Jun 07, 2011 01:50:51 pm
      Assuming Rhodri Giggs still plays for Curzon Ashton, I'll be seeing him next season :D

Edit: Just seem he's player manager of Salford City. So I'll still see him next year. He's gonna get ripped to shreds if he's still the manager!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #44: Jun 07, 2011 04:28:55 pm
      Assuming Rhodri Giggs still plays for Curzon Ashton, I'll be seeing him next season :D

Edit: Just seem he's player manager of Salford City. So I'll still see him next year. He's gonna get ripped to shreds if he's still the manager!
      If he does get ripped to shreds at least he's gonna have something in common with his slut of a wife.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,683 posts | 3904 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #45: Jun 07, 2011 04:40:42 pm
      The Giggs brothers walk into a bar.
      Ryan turns to the barman.
      "I'll have what he's having"

Quick Reply