Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Ferguson charged by FA over Howard Webb remarks

Read 3926 times
      LFCexiled
      Ferguson charged by FA over Howard Webb remarks
      May 13, 2011 11:05:39 am
      I didn't know you could be charged for talking about your own players but.......

The FA have charged him with improper conduct for what he said in the run up to the match against the chavs. Interesting because he only paid compliments to him and I find it interesting that the FA seem to be turning the tide against all the alco-love we've had to put up with over the years.

I think the time for him to go is getting close.

What a year it would be.

H&G, GONE.
      Hodgson, GONE.
      Andy Gray, GONE.
      Torres, GONE.
      Suarez, IN.
      Carroll, IN.
      Kenny, IN.
      Clarke, IN.
      ferguson..........?
      « Last Edit: May 13, 2011 11:11:41 am by LFCexiled »
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Re: Ferguson charged by FA over Howard Webb remarks
      Reply #1: May 13, 2011 11:07:26 am
      great stuff
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #2: May 13, 2011 11:16:21 am
      I hope this is just that start and they've finally lost patience with the c**t.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #3: May 13, 2011 11:19:25 am
      Hopefully the FA are trying to force them out!
      LFCexiled
      Reply #4: May 13, 2011 11:27:11 am
      Unless he wants to end up like a punchy boxer chasing that last bit of glory that never comes he should leave at the end of the season. With citeh planning a reported 1/4bn spend in the summer and our resurgence, instead of retiring in a crescendo of glory he may end up retiring in the equivalent of a silent fart with fans turning on him.

Pay heed ferguson and F**k off. Old tw*t.
      djpailo
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 79 posts |
      Reply #5: May 13, 2011 12:03:54 pm
      He has already said he has no plans to retire.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,522 posts | 8686 
      Reply #6: May 13, 2011 12:29:02 pm

We know the whiskey sodden c**t won't be happy until he's won a third European Cup.

Shame it's taken him virtually well over a decade to even be close to winning a third!

Never gonna match three in five years - unlike the greatest manager in English history.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #7: May 13, 2011 12:58:35 pm

He never said he wasn't going to retire, he said  “Are we going on this again? I’ll be here next year, how’s that?”

His son darren said in march last year that if he wins the PL this year he will retire.

As much as I wish he would I personally don't think he'll retire till next year. Doesn't stop me wishing.

As regards the thread, the rule he's broken is 'talking about officials before a match'.
      HoyaRed
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 629 posts | 26 
      • YNWA
      Reply #8: May 13, 2011 01:08:38 pm
      A bit too late to tighten the screw on the old f**k. He got away with f**king murder in the past.

Then again, as the saying goes, rather late then never.

BTW, I don't see that whiskey f**king nose, bacon face retiring anytime soon. They'll be carrying his body from the dug out, before he even say the word, "retire."

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #9: May 13, 2011 01:24:44 pm

Good.  Be great to see us "reclaim our perch" whilst he's still in charge  ;D
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #10: May 13, 2011 01:34:15 pm
      I'm made up he's staying, manUre have only been successful because we haven't and now with the resurgence of LFC and citeh vowing to outspend anyone he's gonna lose it altogether. The manUre faithful however have become so used to his outrageous behaviour that they'll think it's the norm and be sobbing like ratboy Neville in the movie pleading with him to stay.
      So prepare for some fun and games next season in more ways than one.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #11: May 13, 2011 01:48:08 pm
      They'll be carrying his body from the dug out, before he even say the word, "retire."

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,522 posts | 8686 
      Reply #12: May 13, 2011 01:50:14 pm
      I bet he enjoys going into FA's HQ for his "tea and biscuits".

High-fives and bro-fists all over the show, laughing and joking with the young girl that works in reception "I've been a naughty boy again he he"  while pulling a silly face. Walks in the office and then tells the FA what he'll accept as "punishment", they agree and then apologise to him for "punishing" him. Walks out and instead of walking down the stairs, he slides down the banister screaming "LOOK AT ME - WAHEYYYYYYY", gives a wink to the the receptionist before walking out.

Or he'll probably get off with it by saying he needed a sh*t!!
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #13: May 13, 2011 01:55:02 pm
      Another pointless 'touchline ban' so that Ferguson and Utd can play the victim, hiding all the decisions they get in their favour.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,522 posts | 8686 
      Reply #14: May 13, 2011 02:30:22 pm
      And don't forget the rule that Ferguson refuses to adhere about all managers making themselves available to ALL the media after the game, which was brought in specifically because of Ferguson's (as well as Allardyce and Redknapp's) refusal to talk to the BBC.

A punishment structure was brought in which was supposed to be an increasing fine every time it was broken. This ruling was voted for, in a unanimous vote, by all 20 clubs in the Prem including David Gill at United. Ferguson has not once been punished despite refusing to talk to the BBC after all 36 league games so far this season.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,547 posts | 3474 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #15: May 13, 2011 02:38:28 pm
      The FA should set up a direct debit with the old b***ard. Honestly it's not even funny any more. I remember a year or two back Henry Winter in the Daily Telegraph argued that insteading of charging Ferguson they should sit down and talk to him about things like player development etc. What hope is there ??????????????

Don't forget Fergie also said a few years back he would never talk about other clubs, his nickname should be Pinnochio (or Rudolph the Red Nosed b***ard) !
      LFCexiled
      Reply #16: May 13, 2011 02:56:21 pm
      And don't forget the rule that Ferguson refuses to adhere about all managers making themselves available to ALL the media after the game, which was brought in specifically because of Ferguson's (as well as Allardyce and Redknapp's) refusal to talk to the BBC.

A punishment structure was brought in which was supposed to be an increasing fine every time it was broken. This ruling was voted for, in a unanimous vote, by all 20 clubs in the Prem including David Gill at United. Ferguson has not once been punished despite refusing to talk to the BBC after all 36 league games so far this season.

The fine for that infraction is UP TO £25,000 for each time he refuses to talk to them. It's up to the FA to impose the fines every time the rule is broken. As far as I'm aware he's been fined £5,000 on 2 occasions. It's about time the FA took their scum shirts off and back dated all the fines that should have been imposed, I'm sure the glazers won't miss ANOTHER million.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #17: May 13, 2011 03:03:40 pm
      We know the whiskey sodden c**t won't be happy until he's won a third European Cup.

Shame it's taken him virtually well over a decade to even be close to winning a third!

Never gonna match three in five years - unlike the greatest manager in English history.
      Sir Robert Paisley
      djpailo
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 79 posts |
      Reply #18: May 13, 2011 03:05:27 pm

I don't really try to relate managers from past to today. Its like saying who is better, Pele or Messi. Every era is different in terms of style, man management, press etc. I personally think Clough was the greatest but meh.

As far as I am aware, the BBC haven't made any forceful complaints about this yet.

Good.  Be great to see us "reclaim our perch" whilst he's still in charge  ;D

;D. :P
      LFCexiled
      Reply #19: May 13, 2011 03:07:48 pm
      I don't really try to relate managers from past to today. Its like saying who is better, Pele or Messi.

It's Pele.

;P
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,522 posts | 8686 
      Reply #20: May 13, 2011 03:09:20 pm
      I don't really try to relate managers from past to today. Its like saying who is better, Pele or Messi. Every era is different in terms of style, man management, press etc. I personally think Clough was the greatest but meh.

So you have a thing for drunken gobshites. Clough towards the end was a c**t of the highest order, using Hillsborough to cash in on his autobiography showed him up for the arsehole he really was.

As far as I am aware, the BBC haven't made any forceful complaints about this yet.

They don't have to seeing as they had the Ferguson clan bang to F***ing rights on that Panorama programme and that's the whole reason Ferguson won't speak to them.

Maybe if the FA grew a set...
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #21: May 13, 2011 03:18:49 pm
      Maybe if the FA grew a set of tits it would all make sense.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #22: May 13, 2011 03:42:57 pm
      Maybe if the FA grew a set of tits it would all make sense.

Quick Reply