Scott Parker (West Ham)

Read 9536 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,356 posts | 2876 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Re: Scott Parker (West Ham)
      Reply #46: May 23, 2011 04:49:35 pm
      Good player who Id liked us to have got 3 years ago. Now for me hes too old to sign for a team who hope top have title aspirations.

For me hes a spurs/villa/Fulham type signing now
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #47: May 24, 2011 09:56:28 am

By Jason Burt
      11:20PM BST 23 May 2011

West Ham are prepared to sell some of their established stars this summer, following relegation from the Premier League, as long as the deals are done early. Offers for Cole — who is available for £7 million — are expected within seven days.

The club are also braced for Arsenal and Liverpool to make offers for Scott Parker, who could be sold for upwards of £8 million.

Tottenham Hotspur are also keen to sign the midfielder but may not be prepared to meet West Ham’s asking price.

It is also believed that West Ham would rather not sell to Spurs given the difficult relations between the two clubs in recent times, not least over the Olympic Stadium and previous transfer deals.

West Ham have insisted that they would like Parker to stay but the chances are slim given the ambitions he still holds to play for England in the Euro 2012 finals.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/8532028/Carlton-Cole-set-to-lead-Upton-Park-exodus-as-West-Ham-United-consider-cost-of-relegation-from-Premier-League.html
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #48: May 24, 2011 10:09:38 am
      I would do 8 million for Parker.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #49: Jun 13, 2011 09:54:31 pm

Scott Parker wanted by Fenerbahce but holding out for top flight club

• Everyone wants to play in the Premier League, says Parker
      • Hammers receive no offers for Carlton Cole and Robert Green

Jamie Jackson
          guardian.co.uk, Monday 13 June 2011 21.18 BST

West Ham United are yet to receive a bid for Scott Parker from any English club, with the only offer coming from Turkey despite the reported interest from Tottenham Hotspur.

Following West Ham's relegation to the Championship under Avram Grant last month Parker was expected to lead an exodus of the club's better players.

Yet a highly placed source at Upton Park confirmed that Parker has not been the subject of any official approach from a domestic club. West Ham are also yet to receive any bids for Parker's fellow England internationals, Carlton Cole and Robert Green.

While the offer for Parker is thought to have been lodged by Fenerbahce, the 30-year-old is not interested in a move to Turkey as he understands the best chance of retaining his England place is by continuing to play in the Premier League.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jun/13/scott-parker-west-ham-transfer
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #50: Jun 13, 2011 09:57:18 pm
      Don't need him.

Doesn't exactly fit the FSG profile of buying youth either.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #51: Jun 14, 2011 12:24:20 pm

Scott Parker tells West Ham he wants out, while Demba Ba and Thomas Hitzlsperger are free to go

Last updated at 11:39 AM on 14th June 2011

West Ham are resigned to losing first-team players Demba Ba and Thomas Hitzlsperger with the pair set to follow Scott Parker out of Upton Park on free transfers this summer

The relegated Hammers also face a further setback after star player Scott Parker has formally told the club of his desire to leave.

Turkish side Fenerbahce are the only club to have bid for the midfielder but the England international wants to stay in the Premier League according to the Telegraph.

Tottenham and Arsenal have shown in interest while Liverpool also made an enquiry for the 30 year-old, who has three years left on his contract. However all three sides have baulked at the £8million-10million being demanded by West Ham.

Newcastle and Everton are leading the race for Ba, with the Toon more willing to pay the Senegalese striker’s demanded £46,000 wages.

The Hammers have already reported Sunderland to the Premier League claiming Sunderland have made an illegal approach for the 26-year-old – which the Black Cats denied – but cannot stop him leaving for free once the clause is activated.

Any deal involving Ba will be complicated by a history of failed medicals which originally proved a problem ahead of his transfer to Upton Park in January.

Hitzslperger joined West Ham from Lazio on a free last summer on a three-year-deal but was out for the majority of last season with injury.

The German international is understood to earn £45,000-a-week and although he can leave on a free, new boss Sam Allardyce is less concerned about the German’s departure.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2003348/Scott-Parker-Demba-Ba-Thomas-Hitzlsperger-leave-West-Ham.html
      uncleRico
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 287 posts |
      Reply #52: Jun 14, 2011 12:28:24 pm
      Unless he is offered to us for <5m then jog on. Too old, does not fit the transfer policy of the owners, and CM is no longer a priority IMO.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #53: Jul 14, 2011 10:37:03 pm

Chelsea closing on £5m Parker loan deal

By Mark Fleming
      Thursday, 14 July 2011

Chelsea are optimistic about securing England midfielder Scott Parker on a year-long loan from West Ham United in a deal worth £5m.

The Chelsea manager, Andre Villas-Boas, is looking to strengthen his squad following the loss of Michael Essien for six months with a torn anterior cruciate ligament, and is weighing up a move for Parker, 30, who spent 18 months at Chelsea seven years ago.

West Ham want £1.5m in a fee, and Chelsea would take on Parker's salary of around £3.5m a year. The Hammers are open to the move, as it would significantly reduce the wage bill but at the same time allow Parker to return to the club next year should they gain promotion from the Championship. Premier League clubs have been put off moves for Parker by West Ham's asking price of £8m but this compromise deal could work for all parties.

West Ham co-owner David Sullivan said yesterday: "We have had no approaches from any club officially. I have not spoken to Scott myself. I think he has indicated and his agent has told me for his England career that he would like to play in the Premier League, but if we can't get the right fee for him I think he accepts he will be playing for West Ham next year in the Championship.

"He is a supreme professional and I am sure he will do a wonderful job whether he is with West Ham or somebody else. I mean, we would love a deal – and this has been mooted – that maybe we loan him out for the season for a substantial fee and then when we get promotion he comes back to us.

"That sort of deal would appeal to us because we love Scott," Sullivan added. "We would obviously want a loan fee because he has substantial value and has three or four years left of his career."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/chelsea-closing-on-1635m-parker-loan-deal-2313111.html
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #54: Jul 14, 2011 11:20:44 pm
      Chelsea closing on £5m Parker loan deal

By Mark Fleming
      Thursday, 14 July 2011

Chelsea are optimistic about securing England midfielder Scott Parker on a year-long loan from West Ham United in a deal worth £5m.

The Chelsea manager, Andre Villas-Boas, is looking to strengthen his squad following the loss of Michael Essien for six months with a torn anterior cruciate ligament, and is weighing up a move for Parker, 30, who spent 18 months at Chelsea seven years ago.

West Ham want £1.5m in a fee, and Chelsea would take on Parker's salary of around £3.5m a year. The Hammers are open to the move, as it would significantly reduce the wage bill but at the same time allow Parker to return to the club next year should they gain promotion from the Championship. Premier League clubs have been put off moves for Parker by West Ham's asking price of £8m but this compromise deal could work for all parties.

West Ham co-owner David Sullivan said yesterday: "We have had no approaches from any club officially. I have not spoken to Scott myself. I think he has indicated and his agent has told me for his England career that he would like to play in the Premier League, but if we can't get the right fee for him I think he accepts he will be playing for West Ham next year in the Championship.

"He is a supreme professional and I am sure he will do a wonderful job whether he is with West Ham or somebody else. I mean, we would love a deal – and this has been mooted – that maybe we loan him out for the season for a substantial fee and then when we get promotion he comes back to us.

"That sort of deal would appeal to us because we love Scott," Sullivan added. "We would obviously want a loan fee because he has substantial value and has three or four years left of his career."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/chelsea-closing-on-1635m-parker-loan-deal-2313111.html

Why bother posting this. Never going to join us at his age. And also the world and his mother knew that deal was on the table with Chelski and West ham agreed to it!!!!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #55: Jul 14, 2011 11:40:41 pm
      No more links to us. Locked.

Quick Reply