Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 11th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W9 D6 L3

Who Would You Rather Have = Alberto Aquilani or Charlie Adam? - Or Someone Else?

Read 10325 times
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Re: Who Would You Rather Have = Alberto Aquilani or Charlie Adam? - Or Someone Else?
      Reply #92: May 27, 2011 01:38:42 pm
      8 million for Banega would be a steal though, makes me wonder if he's still having some issues off the field if he's that cheap.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,624 posts | 3856 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Re: Who Would You Rather Have = Alberto Aquilani or Charlie Adam? - Or Someone Else?
      Reply #93: May 27, 2011 01:42:33 pm
      8 million for Banega would be a steal though, makes me wonder if he's still having some issues off the field if he's that cheap.

Emery has agreed a new deal at Valencia.
      Depends on his relationship with Banega. Didn't they have a falling out early in the season
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #94: May 27, 2011 01:44:45 pm

Its his buyout clause mate.

He hasn't re-nogiated a deal to increase it as far as I'm aware.
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #95: May 27, 2011 01:47:30 pm

Tbh I think it's Valencia financial problems, they'll in so much debt they need to sell. Ballbag on talksport said that they'd accept 22 million for Mata so it looks like they're right up the shi**er. Good time to offer 30 million for Benega and Mata ;D.

He did have problems with the manager earlier in the season so I imagine they'll be trying to offload him if there's still tension.

Ahh I see, I'm actually a big fan of Martinez too as I've displayed on these boards many of a time, that is a central midfield pairing you could build a Successfull Liverpool team around in Banega and Martinez.

Which funnily enough would be another Argentina and Spain partnership.  :o

That central midfield would be kwality as Rafa would say. Then get Mata, Suarez, Carroll and Gerrard pushed up and that would dominate European football. I'm getting to excited ;D

brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,568 posts | 1802 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #96: May 27, 2011 01:53:55 pm
      I want whoever want's to be a RED, and whoever Kenny wants !

Quick Reply