Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Villa Park

Today is the 13th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W7 D4 L5

Jordan Henderson (Liverpool -> Al-Ettifaq (5 months) -> Ajax)

Read 738566 times
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Re: Jordan Henderson Player Thread
      Reply #6325: Nov 29, 2018 01:38:08 pm
      Whether you rate Henderson or not.......60% of this thread is a f***in’ abject disgrace utterly driven by a couple of moronic “witchfinder general” fuckwits who know F**k all about football.

They care more for the sound of THEIR voice, THEIR opinion, THEIR pain then Liverpool Football Club. We’re all hurting after a result and performance like that. Gimme peace.

Absolute joke.

Yep, and the next narrative has already started in the Klopp thread.

It's all pretty pathetic, it's like they think posting on a F***ing internet forum will somehow persuade the club to dump him.

He didn't have one of his better games last night, but this OTT sh*t from the usual suspects and the bandwagon jumpers is even more perverse than usual.

They expect him to be Masch, Xabi and Gerrard rolled into one, and throw their toys out of the pram when he isn't.
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #6326: Nov 29, 2018 01:45:25 pm
      Can someone tell me what he actually does . What are his strengths? His list of weaknesses is long
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,466 posts | 3430 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #6327: Nov 29, 2018 01:46:07 pm
      Can we at least buy and play someone who is more like Stevie G though or do we just give up?

Easier said then done. Judge henderson on what he does other than what stevie did because not many players can match Stevie's level.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #6328: Nov 29, 2018 01:48:02 pm
      Whether you rate Henderson or not.......60% of this thread is a f***in’ abject disgrace utterly driven by a couple of moronic “witchfinder general” fuckwits who know f**k all about football.

They care more for the sound of THEIR voice, THEIR opinion, THEIR pain then Liverpool Football Club. We’re all hurting after a result and performance like that.

Gimme peace and get the f**k over yourselves.

Absolute joke.

Or perhaps some of us want to see us improve, whilst some just make do and are happy with any old crap display as long as we are "loyal" to all our players.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #6329: Nov 29, 2018 01:48:46 pm
      Easier said then done. Judge henderson on what he does other than what stevie did because not many players can match Stevie's level.

Well perhaps one option would be to play the F***ing midfielders we bought for £100 million in the summer or were they just squad fillers?
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #6330: Nov 29, 2018 01:49:04 pm
      This is all a bit sad really, I remember when Kuyt and Lucas used to get the same level of constant criticism irrelevant of how they or other players played and it made me feel both sad and disappointed that Liverpool fans could go over the top so much about their own players - especially ones who wear the badge with pride and just keep going and going - the sort of stuff we used to applaud and Shanks and Bob used to demand from the players.
      I did not read most that, but not many people complained about Kuyt... He was very hard working. Lucas however, he didn't suit PL. I said long before we sold him that he'd suit Italian football well but he's not a fit here. Henderson would suit Championship well too. You think people hate Henderson, it's not true ... he's just out of his depth. 10th-20 in PL or a promotion chasing championship side is his level.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #6331: Nov 29, 2018 01:52:31 pm
      I did not read most that, but not many people complained about Kuyt... He was very hard working. Lucas however, he didn't suit PL. I said long before we sold him that he'd suit Italian football well but he's not a fit here. Henderson would suit Championship well too. You think people hate Henderson, it's not true ... he's just out of his depth. 10th-20 in PL or a promotion chasing championship side is his level.

Took you a long time to google Kuyt and Lucas.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #6332: Nov 29, 2018 01:53:14 pm
      Yep, and the next narrative has already started in the Klopp thread.

It's all pretty pathetic, it's like they think posting on a f**king internet forum will somehow persuade the club to dump him.

He didn't have one of his better games last night, but this OTT sh*t from the usual suspects and the bandwagon jumpers is even more perverse than usual.

They expect him to be Masch, Xabi and Gerrard rolled into one, and throw their toys out of the pram when he isn't.
      we don't expect any of those retired names, we expect something good in the middle. United have Pogba, Chelsea have Kante, Spurs have Erikson, City have talent dropping out their ears and we have Captain backpass.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #6333: Nov 29, 2018 01:54:15 pm
      Took you a long time to google Kuyt and Lucas.
      took you long enough to Google Google.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,590 posts | 7141 
      Reply #6334: Nov 29, 2018 02:44:07 pm
      Can someone tell me what he actually does . What are his strengths? His list of weaknesses is long

He wears a Red shirt it used to be good enough.
      Will someone tell that gobs***e Rib I cant read his posts as I have him blocked yet somehow I know he will have involved me in his pathetic attempts to sound like he has a clue about what happens on a football pitch.
      If Henderson reads any of this about him I would be totally embarrassed to have to explain to him why so called Liverpool supporters slagg him off for doing his job. Just look at Gini he plays completely differently for Holland yet he doesn't get stick for not being the same player for Liverpool. If anyone should get stick it should be Jürgen because these are his tactics and his team but before you start slagging him off check out the league table.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #6335: Nov 29, 2018 02:47:48 pm
      Will someone tell that gobs***e Rib I cant read his posts as I have him blocked yet somehow I know he will have involved me in his pathetic attempts to sound like he has a clue about what happens on a football pitch.
      If Henderson reads any of this about him I would be totally embarrassed to have to explain to him why so called Liverpool supporters slagg him off for doing his job. Just look at Gini he plays completely differently for Holland yet he doesn't get stick for not being the same player for Liverpool. If anyone should get stick it should be Jürgen because these are his tactics and his team but before you start slagging him off check out the league table.

Would it not be simpler to unblock him and stop acting like some F***ing millennial snowflake needing a safe space.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #6336: Nov 29, 2018 02:49:25 pm
      don't worry, Klopp will get criticized, he's got himself suspended for the Napoli game. I'm sure somebody will quote that and Walton will grab his Kleenex again.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,590 posts | 7141 
      Reply #6337: Nov 29, 2018 02:51:11 pm
      Would it not be simpler to unblock him and stop acting like some f**king millennial snowflake needing a safe space.

having to put up with gobshites is part of the forum and he is the only one I have ever blocked. The other thing is having to read sh*te by wankers who really wouldn't say the stuff they post on here directly to someones face.I don't need a safe space from the likes of you.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,301 posts | 4948 
      Reply #6338: Nov 29, 2018 02:51:46 pm
      You think people hate Henderson, it's not true ... he's just out of his depth. 10th-20 in PL or a promotion chasing championship side is his level.

Absolute nonsense.

If that really was Henderson's level then a coach of Jürgen Klopp's ability wouldn't dream of picking him as much as he has done.

Jürgen has been here 3 years and continues to pick him and has had ample opportunity to sell him on but he hasn't. The reason being is he's a quality footballer.

The other two in CM last night played equally as poorly yet this is the only thread with any real activity today.

Says it all.
      « Last Edit: Nov 29, 2018 02:57:24 pm by srslfc »
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #6339: Nov 29, 2018 02:55:36 pm

Mate he his pish . Shouldn't be any where near the team
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,938 posts | 1480 
      Reply #6340: Nov 29, 2018 03:05:49 pm
      He just needs someone to remind him to play the bloody pass upfield or into the danger area. He was playing back passes all day to the CBs in the first half yesterday as with previous matches, but got slightly more adventurous in the second.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #6341: Nov 29, 2018 03:17:44 pm
      Absolute nonsense.

If that really was Henderson's level then a coach of Jürgen Klopp's ability wouldn't dream of picking him as much as he has done.

Jürgen has been here 3 years and continues to pick him and has had ample opportunity to sell him on but he hasn't. The reason being is he's a quality footballer.

The other two in CM last night played equally as poorly yet this is the only thread with any real activity today.

Says it all.

Mate, you're trying to talk sense to a fella who literally said "I don't care what Klopp thinks".
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,301 posts | 4948 
      Reply #6342: Nov 29, 2018 03:19:09 pm
      Mate, you're trying to talk sense to a fella who literally said "I don't care what Klopp thinks".

I know it's futile but sometimes I just get drwan back in. ;D
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #6343: Nov 29, 2018 03:27:30 pm
      Absolute nonsense.

Says it all.

If that is true and Henderson is the superstar you claim then why has there never been a single rumour of another club trying to sign him, like ever?
      Also if Henderson is bloody fantastic, why buy Fabinho, as backup perhaps??
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #6344: Nov 29, 2018 03:28:24 pm
      I know it's futile but sometimes I just get drwan back in. ;D

Kind of like picking at a festering sore you know you shouldn't touch, but just can't help it ;)
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,161 posts | 3469 
      Reply #6345: Nov 29, 2018 03:36:31 pm
      If that is true and Henderson is the superstar you claim then why has there never been a single rumour of another club trying to sign him, like ever?

Where in his post does he claim he is a superstar ?

And Fabinho was bought to play “alongside” Henderson
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,301 posts | 4948 
      Reply #6346: Nov 29, 2018 03:38:12 pm

Haven't got a clue and quite frankly couldn't care less.

My point is that we have one of the best managers in World football who continues to pick him even though many on here and Twitter would lead you to believe his little better than a Sunday league player.

How do we explain that?

I know it might be a novel idea but strengthening the squad is a pretty good way of progressing a football club.

I have no issue if Fabinho displaces Henderson in the team and we still keep winning unlike the likes of yourself who cry like little girls if certain players are picked or left out even if we keep winning football matches.

Also I'm pretty certain I've never labelled Henderson a 'superstar' just a very good footballer who seems to have the knack of being picked by many managers who don't seem to have got the memo that he's sh*te.
      « Last Edit: Nov 29, 2018 03:44:24 pm by srslfc »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,369 posts | 8620 
      Reply #6347: Nov 29, 2018 04:24:24 pm
      What the hell has happened to our fanbase that we start seeing this sh*te being spouted

Nothing new really, should hear about the abuse Keegan got just for wanting to leave for Hamburg and he was a brilliant player.

Henderson is like marmite, you either like him or you don't!!

Quick Reply