Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Jordan Henderson (Liverpool -> Al-Ettifaq (5 months) -> Ajax)

Read 727860 times
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Re: Jordan Henderson Player Thread
      Reply #5704: Sep 14, 2018 10:35:54 pm
      Earth is not flat, the Universe is flat though.

So something that expanded in every direction from a singularity is flat?

:lmao:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #5705: Sep 14, 2018 10:59:03 pm
      Oh yeah
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,173 posts | 4402 
      Reply #5706: Sep 15, 2018 12:18:22 am
      So something that expanded in every direction from a singularity is flat?

:lmao:

Bizarrely as odd as it might seem the only way to explain the expansion of the universe relative to gravity is by a flat universe.

But of course as I stated earlier only a tiny amount of the universe can be accounted for at the moment without dark energy and matter.

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #5707: Sep 15, 2018 12:23:39 am
      You are assuming there is no dark matter and since the majority of the universe consists of this energy!

What proof do you have of dark matter? Is it the same as your proof of Henderson being a "fantastic" midfielder?
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,173 posts | 4402 
      Reply #5708: Sep 15, 2018 12:29:30 am
      What proof do you have of dark matter? Is it the same as your proof of Henderson being a "fantastic" midfielder?

Well greater minds than you and myself have measured that the universe is expanding ever faster which goes against Einstein theory of gravity.

They have calculated this to be something like 95% of the universe!

So yeah even for soft lads like you they have made it simple! But there again you probably believe in a God!

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #5709: Sep 15, 2018 12:37:12 am
      Bizarrely as odd as it might seem the only way to explain the expansion of the universe relative to gravity is by a flat universe.

But of course as I stated earlier only a tiny amount of the universe can be accounted for at the moment without dark energy and matter.

It's not really, simply because we don't actually fully understand gravity.
      When boffins look at the four fundamental forces of gravitation, electromagnetism, the weak nuclear, and the strong nuclear. gravity does not behave as theory says it should.
      It should be much stronger, which is one reason why we have Brane Theory.

There are many models for the shape of the universe, but none of them really describe a flat structure as we understand it.

My favourite is that the Universe is saddle shaped, but regardless, expansion is not necessarily uniform, but given our current knowledge it is almost certainly not flat.

Ribs head on the other hand...

Also according to rib, Henderson more properly belongs in Flatland, a 2 dimensional universe most commonly viewed as a cartoon.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,173 posts | 4402 
      Reply #5710: Sep 15, 2018 12:43:58 am
      It's not really, simply because we don't actually fully understand gravity.
      When boffins look at the four fundamental forces of gravitation, electromagnetism, the weak nuclear, and the strong nuclear. gravity does not behave as theory says it should.
      It should be much stronger, which is one reason why we have Brane Theory.

There are many models for the shape of the universe, but none of them really describe a flat structure as we understand it.

My favourite is that the Universe is saddle shaped, but regardless, expansion is not necessarily uniform, but given our current knowledge it is almost certainly not flat.

Ribs head on the other hand...

Also according to rib, Henderson more properly belongs in Flatland, a 2 dimensional universe most commonly viewed as a cartoon.

No idea why you respond to Rib I find it difficult to believe he understands the basic concepts of football.

PS. Before he wakes up....;D the latest theories according to the maths if you believe in relative gravity is that the universe is flat to a pretty high accuracy. But like you say we don’t fully understand gravity.

I have no idea but so my astrology student son told me recently.  :D

« Last Edit: Sep 15, 2018 12:53:14 am by HScRed1 »
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #5711: Sep 15, 2018 12:58:28 am
      No idea why you respond to Rib I find it difficult to believe he understands the basic concepts of football.

PS. Before he wakes up....;D the latest theories according to the maths if you believe in relative gravity is that the universe is flat to a pretty high accuracy. But like you say we don’t fully understand gravity.

I have no idea but so my astrology student son told me recently.  :D

Think of it as poking the village idiot with a stick, to stop him eating soil and insects.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #5712: Sep 15, 2018 05:26:05 am
      Well greater minds than you and myself have measured that the universe is expanding ever faster which goes against Einstein theory of gravity.

They have calculated this to be something like 95% of the universe!

So yeah even for soft lads like you they have made it simple! But there again you probably believe in a God!

I was actually being a bit sarcastic about dark matter and merely pointing out that dark matter, or at least the amount of it, still remains theoretical in the same way as Hendersons greatness at football is.

Not sure why you need to be insulting, especially about religion. Btw many many great minds have been scientists and believed in a God, its the only way they could make sense of the sublime and insanely complex balance between elemental forces in the universe.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #5713: Sep 15, 2018 08:23:25 am
      I was actually being a bit sarcastic about dark matter and merely pointing out that dark matter, or at least the amount of it, still remains theoretical in the same way as Hendersons greatness at football is......

Or his mediocrity depending on your understanding of the game.....

Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #5714: Sep 15, 2018 02:32:29 pm
      Milners lack of pace really showing against the Spurs midfield.
      Then Milner gets MOTM that game.
      Back to Henderson, stats show he's been on the field to conceed the most goals and score the least per minute this season.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #5715: Sep 15, 2018 02:34:31 pm
      Back to Henderson, stats show he's been on the field to conceed the most goals and score the least per minute this season.

A season where we have won every game... stretching it a bit is it not?
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #5716: Sep 15, 2018 02:35:33 pm
      you are such a tw*t only a tw*t would post that after a great away win.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,173 posts | 4402 
      Reply #5717: Sep 15, 2018 03:05:34 pm
      Spurs lucky to escape a proper spanking today.
      We did to them exactly what they were doing to us in the first half and they couldn’t handle the press from the front.

Mane was immense in leading that pressure from the front and my MOTM.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #5718: Sep 15, 2018 03:06:49 pm
      I know you are a massive Henderson fan, calm down since I was sharing statistics about Henderson in the Henderson thread, unless you are a Milner hater like him.. is that what bothered you?

your a f***in idiot.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #5719: Sep 15, 2018 03:15:37 pm
      I know you are a massive Henderson fan, calm down since I was sharing statistics about Henderson in the Henderson thread, unless you are a Milner hater like him.. is that what bothered you?

What is the point of you Ribs?

Really wonder what you offer.

In life, not just this forum.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #5720: Sep 15, 2018 03:45:07 pm
      Here we go, personal insults out of football. Mouth breathing jackass.
      No it’s a genuine question. 

You’re also a in the bottom 5 posters in my time here - feedback is a gift.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #5721: Sep 15, 2018 04:05:02 pm
      A genuine question. What is your IQ?
      See what I did there... pack that sh*t in.
      Remember this is a football forum, this is the Henderson thread.

Which is being utterly ruined by you.

Like so many others.

You know zero about football, less about Liverpool and spend your time whilst posting on Google in a desperate attempt to assimilate knowledge.

It doesn’t work.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #5722: Sep 15, 2018 04:24:51 pm
      Removed my own posts because I won't get drawn into arguments not about Henderson in this thread.
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,593 posts | 2153 
      Reply #5723: Sep 15, 2018 10:19:24 pm
      We did to them exactly what they were doing to us in the first half and they couldn’t handle the press from the front.

Same here mate, I'm amazed he didn't get more votes in the motm poll. Thought he was our most dangerous attacking player and defensively the lad ran his socks off, pressed the ball, tracked back and put in a shift. Been our standout performer of the first 5 games.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #5724: Sep 15, 2018 10:42:11 pm

Same here mate, I'm amazed he didn't get more votes in the motm poll. Thought he was our most dangerous attacking player and defensively the lad ran his socks off, pressed the ball, tracked back and put in a shift. Been our standout performer of the first 5 games.

Wrong thread!!!!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #5725: Sep 16, 2018 09:19:51 am

Where’s the proof of these stats then?
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #5726: Sep 16, 2018 12:13:38 pm
      Ironic that this "supporter" is trying to use stats to back up his bullshit, when he has ignored so many stats in the past that make a mockery of his shitposts.

Quick Reply