Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W12 D1 L3

Lassana Diarra (Real Madrid)

Read 6449 times
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Re: Lassana Diarra (Real Madrid)
      Reply #23: Jun 18, 2011 11:30:40 pm
      The fact that you come over here, from Rawk, to post the same sh*t; very nearly word for word. ... Now whilst that may not indicate the desire to be popular (in the recognised sense) it does indicate a very clear desire for attention.

You may just be suffering from an Antisocial personality disorder or Histrionic personality disorder but deep down you'd love to be popular instead of being viewed as malignant Macedo. Deep down you know it would be nice to possess the social skills to make folk smile and laugh with you. Deep down you really don't want to be hated - no-one does...

... I think you'd love to be liked... Meet God half-way; eh fella?... quit being a c**t.  ;D

I am curious ... Why are you following me around different threads ? I clearly do not want to engage you ... The days of our arguments at RAWK are long gone ... Get over it and move on ...
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,313 posts | 4950 
      Reply #24: Jun 18, 2011 11:31:44 pm
      We've been linked with the player on several occasions over the past season ...

Yes but I clicked on this thinking there have been further interest from us only to read an article that has f**k all to do with us.

I actually defended you a month or so back when daveyd was having a go at you posting articles. I said at the time you were only posting relevant articles relating to transfer links but over time it looks like davey was right.

Waste of time coming in this thread.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #25: Jun 18, 2011 11:33:10 pm
      What makes you think that I want to be popular ? And what is this obsession with popularity ? We are not at a boys camp, after all ...

Is it more of an obsession for attention with you?
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #26: Jun 18, 2011 11:35:06 pm
      Is it more of an obsession for attention with you?

Oh dear, here we go again ...
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #27: Jun 18, 2011 11:36:11 pm
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #28: Jun 18, 2011 11:40:59 pm
      I am curious ... Why are you following me around ? I clearly do not want to engage you ... The days of our arguments at RAWK are long gone ... Get over it and move on ...

I'm not following you Macedo. I've never been a member of RAWK and have been a member on here long before you migrated over here.

You infest every thread on this forum with either your Spam or malignant bile so it's hard for me to avoid you and your vile attack on a proper, old-school Red was the last straw. Are you really suggesting that I should avoid posting on this forum because of your Spamming or your self-confessed, WUM-ing?

'Cause I'll be fu**ed sideways before I let you dictate to me.  >:D
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #29: Jun 18, 2011 11:44:35 pm
      I'm not following you Macedo. I've never been a member of RAWK and have been a member on here long before you migrated over here.

You infest every thread on this forum with either your Spam or malignant bile so it's hard for me to avoid you. Are you really suggesting that I should avoid posting on this forum because of your Spamming or WUM thing?

'Cause I'll be fu**ed sideways before I let you dictate to me.

Do you really think that I have not recognized you and your writing style ? Come on ...

Lets put our arguments in the past and move on ... We can easily ignore each other ...
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #30: Jun 18, 2011 11:54:58 pm
      Do you really think that I have not recognized you and your writing style ? Come on ...

Lets put our arguments in the past and move on ... We can easily ignore each other ...

I've never been a member of or posted on RAWK. So you can't have recgonised anything - smart-ass and all as you think you are. I tell you what: you stop the goading and mocking other of posters (with every F***ing post) and I'll happily ignore you.

Now run along ... you're bound to have a sh*t-load of 'Sunday's' to copy and paste.

Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #31: Jun 19, 2011 03:17:12 am
      Yes but I clicked on this thinking there have been further interest from us only to read an article that has f**k all to do with us.

I actually defended you a month or so back when daveyd was having a go at you posting articles. I said at the time you were only posting relevant articles relating to transfer links but over time it looks like davey was right.

Waste of time coming in this thread.

Agreed, I defended him too, not really fussed with the articles though, most are just the same rehashed, sh*te stories we've been discussing on here for ages any way, gets really tiresome when he posts identikit articles from different sources though. 
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #32: Jun 19, 2011 04:52:27 am
      I've never been a member of or posted on RAWK.

Yeah, but you would say that, wouldn't you?  :f_tongueincheek:

Where is Finchie when you need him? He'll work this out.  :nod:
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #33: Jun 19, 2011 05:12:19 am
      We need to be linked, recently.

Quick Reply