Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 24th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W9 D1 L4

John O’Shea (Manchester United)

Read 19705 times
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Re: John O’Shea (Manchester United)
      Reply #115: Jun 25, 2011 01:25:02 pm
      What he said though is he'd be a good addition to the SQUAD and in that much I agree. United have a talent at producing squad players who know their role and are happy with it but when they are called upon they tend to do a solid job for the team. That's basically what you want from a squad player. John O'Shea in that regard has been a fantastic signing for them, no one is saying he's a better player than all those listed though to suggest O'Shea isn't better than Soto or Wilson is something I'd have to take issue with. He's a much more complete defender than both of them.

He'd have been a very good squad signing five years ago.  He is now 30 and would not get a look in at our club.

I'm out of this thread for good now.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #116: Jun 25, 2011 01:26:39 pm
      O' S**t not another Scum!
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #117: Jun 25, 2011 01:36:12 pm
      O shea is a weird one alright. It's very weird not liking him at all one week because he plays for united then one week later trying to like him while he's playing for Ireland.

It terms of quality, put it this way. If we were playing united, I would want him to play, as he would weaken their starting line up and is capable of a lapse in concentration and F***ing up. When ireland are playing, I Wang him there as he solid and mostly reliable. I think that sums him up really, solid but capable of a F**k up.

In terms of buying him, F**k off. Not at his age certainly. If we want to buy a versatile defender, there are better around, and younger.

It also says a lot at thd main club linked with him- Sunderland. Also, are we the club to buy other clubs cast offs like O Shea? No. So far in the last few windows, we have bought other clubs best players, or at least their top players at the time- Suarez, Carroll, Henderson and probably Adam + Downing. We didn't buy their squad players so they could become squad players. We bought their best players to become our squad players.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #118: Jun 25, 2011 01:38:27 pm
      Why is there so much talk in this thread? He's shocking end of story, United make him look better than he is. He wouldn't fit into our team Robinson and Flanagan are far better.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #119: Jun 25, 2011 01:38:38 pm
      Please let this F***ing thread die, F**k sake any Utd fans coming on here will be pissing themselves when they see how many pages we have to this lad
      wegot5bigears
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 201 posts |
      Reply #120: Jun 25, 2011 03:20:34 pm
      think this is one player old purple nose would sell to us  :f_tongueincheek:
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #121: Jun 25, 2011 07:02:33 pm

It terms of quality, put it this way. If we were playing united, I would want him to play, as he would weaken their starting line up and is capable of a lapse in concentration and F***ing up. When Ireland are playing, I Wang him there as he solid and mostly reliable. I think that sums him up really, solid but capable of a F**k up.

I don't think I want to know what that is a euphemism for.   :roll:
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #122: Jun 25, 2011 09:07:21 pm

It's Roy trying to say he rang him ;)
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Reply #123: Jun 27, 2011 06:31:38 pm

Being a better fan or not a WUM isn't just closing your eyes to the fact and ignoring the context of a situation.

The context of the situation is, he is a F***ing manc, a 2nd rate player and was once in a love triangle with James Mcfadden and Will Young. He also scored a last minute winner for them against us at the Kop end. No way in a million years is he good enough or worthy enough of wearing a Liverbird upon his chest.

Please just lock this thread now.
      The Last King of Scotland
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 21 
      Reply #124: Jun 28, 2011 02:38:27 am
      The context of the situation is, he is a f**king manc, a 2nd rate player and was once in a love triangle with James Mcfadden and Will Young. He also scored a last minute winner for them against us at the Kop end. No way in a million years is he good enough or worthy enough of wearing a Liverbird upon his chest.

Please just lock this thread now.

At no point did I say I wanted him here, but thanks for that and you must be a journo's dream you.
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      Reply #125: Jun 28, 2011 05:05:04 am
      At no point did I say I wanted him here, but thanks for that and you must be a journo's dream you.

Well stop bigging him up asif it is a signing that is ever going to happen. You wear comparing him to and suggesting that he would do a better job than Carragher. That in my opinion is blasphemy. He isnt fit to lace Carra's boots.

Silly topic anyway. Need the season to hurry up and get going!

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,974 posts | 5034 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #126: Jun 28, 2011 05:49:01 am
      W.A.N.G  w**ker and no good,seems quite appropriate,  and just like his brother ' Ric ' always losing direction ??

I'll fetch my coat !!
      ruthcity

• 6,938 posts | 1480 
      Reply #127: Jun 28, 2011 11:37:19 am
      He's not good enough for us.
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 21 
      Reply #128: Jun 28, 2011 02:00:52 pm
      Well stop bigging him up asif it is a signing that is ever going to happen. You wear comparing him to and suggesting that he would do a better job than Carragher. That in my opinion is blasphemy. He isnt fit to lace Carra's boots.

Silly topic anyway. Need the season to hurry up and get going!

As a squad player he's a better option in my opinion. First team? Still Carra all day.
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #129: Jun 28, 2011 02:10:26 pm
      Why is this thread still open? F.F.S. 5 page's about this sum's up how bad thing's are at the moment. This move will never happen. :throw:
      Kop_Red
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 375 posts |
      Reply #130: Jun 28, 2011 02:32:36 pm
      john o shea is sh*t.

has somebody really compared him to carragher? ahahahahaha.
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      Reply #131: Jun 29, 2011 06:40:26 pm
      As a squad player he's a better option in my opinion. First team? Still Carra all day.

Soz to have to bump this topic again but you Sir are talking out of your arse.

So is Carra not a squad player? ...he is IN the squad right? Carragher would give his right arm for the Liverpool cause and there is no way in a million years that irish fag would offer more commitment or more technical footballing ability or more guidance than Carragher. That goes for ANY position either would be called upon. Be it coming off the bench, whatever.

You do realise Carra has made over 666 appearances for Liverpool? Have you not heard the song, we all dream of a team of Carraghers?

You need to have a word with yourself for spouting so much bollicks.
      « Last Edit: Jun 29, 2011 07:28:12 pm by RedScouseLaz »
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 21 
      Reply #132: Jun 29, 2011 09:41:01 pm
      Soz to have to bump this topic again but you Sir are talking out of your arse.

So is Carra not a squad player? ...he is IN the squad right? Carragher would give his right arm for the Liverpool cause and there is no way in a million years that irish fag would offer more commitment or more technical footballing ability or more guidance than Carragher. That goes for ANY position either would be called upon. Be it coming off the bench, whatever.

You do realise Carra has made over 666 appearances for Liverpool? Have you not heard the song, we all dream of a team of Carraghers?

Yes I see the error of my ways now given you've pointed out there's a song and he's in the squad and if that's not enough you've also made the assertion that John O'Shea is a homosexual.

Next time you try and put me in my place come with more than that you utter fuckwitt, now back in your box there's a good lad.
       Next time you try and put me in my place come with more than that you utter fuckwitt, now back in your box there's a good lad.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,360 posts | 2877 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #133: Jun 29, 2011 09:44:08 pm
      Is there some particular reason that this is still a live topic?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #134: Jun 29, 2011 09:51:02 pm
      How did this topic get to FIVE pages? The idea is completely inane and unfeasable.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #135: Jun 29, 2011 09:52:41 pm
      How did this topic get to FIVE pages?

Largely due to people saying this...

The idea is completely inane and unfeasable.

;D
      uncleRico
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 287 posts |
      Reply #136: Jun 29, 2011 10:19:12 pm
      Is there some particular reason that this is still a live topic?
      Yes its a means of foreplay for The Last King of Scotland and RedScouseLaz. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife!
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 21 
      Reply #137: Jun 29, 2011 10:27:21 pm
      Yes its a means of foreplay for The Last King of Scotland and RedScouseLaz. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife!

I'll bet that childish gobshittery is allowed to go though.

Oh no I'm being watched for putting someone with homophobia in their place, someone who had no point to make based on any facts.

Forget it, more heavy handed mods who don't know who the real culprits are while some of us are forced to respond to such comments.

Feel free to watch my posts and if any of you actually want to tell me what's wrong with calling a homophobic fuckwitt a fuckwitt then I'm all ears or should that be eyes?

Quick Reply