Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

James Milner (Manchester City)

Read 7330 times
      Dannylfc
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Re: James Milner (Manchester City)
      Reply #46: Aug 31, 2011 10:45:11 am
      That Downing twitter account looks like a fake to me
      poolio_54
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 376 posts | 11 
      Reply #47: Aug 31, 2011 10:51:26 am
      If it is then ssn are idiots, so yes probably fake
      Dannylfc

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #48: Aug 31, 2011 10:56:49 am
      Oliver Kay
      James Milner is not leaving the England camp to sign for anyone. A few clubs asked about him earlier in summer. Not for sale
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #49: Aug 31, 2011 10:57:45 am
      Think most people think he's a winger, but he isn't. Central midfield is his main position and he's versatile enough, he can play on the wings. He played brilliant for Aston Villa in his final season there and at City he's shown highlights of his best but not really had a good run of games. Especially not in his favourite position.

But I don't believe this rumour. When he comes to central box to box midfielders, I think City are quite thin tbh. Him and Toure are the only two decent players who do that.  
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #50: Aug 31, 2011 11:06:26 am
      To paraphrase a wise man, if I may:  8)

Four Two pages of discussion on O'Shea Milner, based on a rumour from the ''click-manchester.com'' ... Interesting ...

On Milner: I like him but I think Mancini does too so I'm not so sure this speculation has any legs. Stranger things have happened tho' and I have a notion we are in for a surprise, or two, today.  ;D
      « Last Edit: Aug 31, 2011 04:16:36 pm by bad boy bubby »
      PepeReina25
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,400 posts |
      Reply #51: Aug 31, 2011 11:06:58 am
      So if we got him here on loan you would,nt want that would you. Can play either of the wings and in the centre of midfield.
      No I wouldn't. Got far better players than Milner and I see little point in bringing someone in who will not be an improvement on anyone else. We want to be competing with City, not buying their fringe players.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #52: Aug 31, 2011 11:59:10 am
      Please NO.....no improvement on what we have.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,995 posts | 5048 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #53: Aug 31, 2011 12:36:45 pm
      Decent enough player but no room at the inn for him, he for me wouldn't be that much better than we already have in his position, plus we have enough cover in the ressies or in loaned players, i would rather we promote one or two of the young guns someone like Raheem Sterling or the lad Suso not forgetting Tony Silva, these three lads have been very impressive and i would like to see them training with the first team lads to give them a confidence boost, and possibly play them in the Carling cup early rounds, i agree with the comment about Citeh's fringe players, no disrespect to City but i believe we are bigger than them and signing him would be like licking someone else's dinner plate.

IKWT YNWA

Quick Reply