CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      The Official eBay Listings Thread
      Apr 08, 2009 08:47:23 pm
      Best eBay listing ever seen.

This is a max wicked sick BMX. It's a Reliance Boomerang and it's done heaps of maximum extreme stunts. I have mostly done stunts on this bike since forever. Once I did a boom gnarly stunt trick on it and a girl got pregnant just by watching my extremeness to the maxxxx. Some details about sickmax BMX: Comes with everything you see including: TOPS AS SUSPENSION REAR FORKS!! 2 x wheels 1 x seat I will even thrown my sick BMXing name for FREE - Wicked Styx. Has minor surface rust on handlebars and front forks (easily removed). More rust on rear forks (as shown in pics). Tyres hold air but are pretty old. Basically, it's an old BMX, but it's radness is still 100% in tact. Tricks I have done on this BMX: Endos - 234. Sick Wheelies - 687. Skids - 143,000. Bunny Hops - 2 (Bunny Hops are gay and my brother dared me to do them, which I did because I'm Rad to the power of Sick). Flipouts - 28. Basically if you buy this bike you will instantly become a member to every club that was ever invented, worldwide, because you will be awesome. Pick up from Richmond in Melbourne. Throw your hands in the air like you just don't mind.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BMX-Bike-Bicycle-SuperRad-Extreme-2000_W0QQitemZ150323844720QQcmdZViewItemQQptZA

;D

Any other winners out there?
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,727 posts | 3741 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Re: The Official eBay Listings Thread
      Reply #1: Apr 08, 2009 10:06:16 pm
      Honest Seller :laugh:
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #2: Apr 10, 2009 01:26:26 pm
      Typical Aussie seller :lmao: Love it.

That mystery box one was pretty rad too.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #3: Apr 10, 2009 01:28:52 pm
      :lmao: brilliant
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #4: Apr 10, 2009 02:02:48 pm
      He got 134.50 Dollars for it  :D   How much is that in Pounds  Aussie mates ??   :D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #5: Apr 10, 2009 02:05:49 pm
      About 65 pounds right now.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #6: Apr 10, 2009 07:17:11 pm

Worth it just for the description! :D
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Fancy a 5ft Tiger in your bedroom?
      Reply #7: Aug 05, 2009 01:55:59 pm
      Thought i'd ask you guys... Because eBay traffic has been very poor

Heres the linkage

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250472969153

YNWA

RedLFCBlood
      Reply #8: Jul 01, 2011 09:22:46 pm
      Getting seriously fu**ed off with ebay of late, had a car listed three times, 99p no reserve the first time.

The winning bidder did not make contact.

Then listed it with a starting price to try and detract idiots, winning bidder made contact and asked how much for
      delivery to London, sent him a price and never heard from him since.

Third time I listed it on a buy it now, some idiot clicked the buy it now button then sent me a cancel transaction request like 5 minutes later.

So now its the fourth time at £8 per listing that's £32, its about time ebay started protecting sellers against losses its F***ing ridiculous.

Rant Over.

By the way I've listed two more cars tonight so I'll be expecting to add to this very soon.  >:D

Hopefully they will get the message with my latest addition to my listings.

Finally don't mess me around as I will pursue you through www.moneyclaim.gov.uk for listing fee's, storage charges charged at £20-00 per day from the moment the auction ends until the time it takes to resolve a dispute through ebay, which will result in you getting a County Court Judgment and all associated costs, not worth it for being a muppet is it ?

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,682 posts | 6976 
      Reply #9: Jul 01, 2011 09:38:55 pm
      Getting seriously fu**ed off with ebay of late, had a car listed three times, 99p no reserve the first time.

The missus used to have a runaround Rover 25. Great nick but the head gasket went.  Saw a few on eBay with the same problem going for about £300 (suppose parts or even for someone to sort it out).

I was considering putting it on eBay but ended up bottling it for the kind of reasons you mentioned.

I suppose it's different for you seeing as it's your trade, but for the amateur wanting to sell a motor - I'd imagine many people are still wary of eBay exactly because of that kind of story.

I got £180 scrap, they came picked it up same day and I got my tax back.  Bit less dough but lot less hassle.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #10: Jul 01, 2011 09:50:09 pm
      I sold a lwb transit on there a couple of months back. Got a call off a bloke from london with an african accent asking me if I had a buy it now, it already had bids on so I said no. He told me he wanted it as he was going to export it to Africa, it was a bloody N reg so I thought there was some kind of scam involved. I told him I wouldn't sell it as it was bid on so the auction continued and he won it, come up on the train and I collected him from the station and on the way to ours asked him how it was worth exporting it. He said he fills them (he's done quite a few transits) with all kinds of stuff, nappies, old computer bits, car parts and ships them to Africa and then they get turned into minibuses.

Weird world ain't it.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #11: Jul 01, 2011 09:50:41 pm
      The missus used to have a runaround Rover 25. Great nick but the head gasket went.  Saw a few on eBay with the same problem going for about £300 (suppose parts or even for someone to sort it out).

I was considering putting it on eBay but ended up bottling it for the kind of reasons you mentioned.

I suppose it's different for you seeing as it's your trade, but for the amateur wanting to sell a motor - I'd imagine many people are still wary of eBay exactly because of that kind of story.

I got £180 scrap, they came picked it up same day and I got my tax back.  Bit less dough but lot less hassle.

It can be quite a pain to be honest JD, I only sell cars on there I have taken in part exchange now, I tend to sell the ones I have repaired on Gumtree because I repair them to a very good standard and they are worth more money than they seem to make on ebay.

Its just the ones I take in part exchange always seem to have problems of their own and when I've got 4 or 5 cars on the go that I'm already repairing a part exchange just adds to that list and as I normally get the part exchanges cheap (Bottom Book or less). I don't mind letting them go cheap as I've already made my money on the car I originally sold if you know what I mean.

Can Imagine it would be daunting for some people though, should have gave me a shout on your car with head gasket problems, I'd have bought it for the front end alone and drove to Liverpool to pick up.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #12: Jul 01, 2011 10:01:40 pm
      I have a football signed by the Englan team before the last match played at wembley, after which Keegan resigned.

Got it when I was working for Canon who were one of the match sponsors.

Most I was offered on ebay was about 100 quid.

F***ing jokers.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #13: Jul 01, 2011 10:02:50 pm
      I have a football signed by the Englan team before the last match played at wembley, after which Keegan resigned.

Got it when I was working for Canon who were one of the match sponsors.

Most I was offered on ebay was about 100 quid.

F***ing jokers.

I'll give you £101.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #14: Jul 01, 2011 10:10:49 pm
      I shouldn't really complain you know, 2 years ago I was making an absolute fortune on ebay, I was going out spending £5000.00 on about 10 cars from salvage auction sites, sticking them on 3 day listings on ebay and was doubling my money most times and I was doing that every week.

Then I was getting paid delivery fee's for delivering them on top too, suppose you have to take the rough with the smooth, just seems like its full of time wasters and messers at the moment, kind of went downhill when the global economic crisis really kicked in.

« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2011 10:57:20 pm by RedLFCBlood »
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #15: Jul 02, 2011 03:54:56 pm
      Never bought,sold or even used ebay, am i alone?
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #16: Jul 02, 2011 03:59:26 pm
      I've sold a handful of items on ebay with of course, no profit!
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #17: Jul 03, 2011 12:18:47 am
      I sell all my old sh*t on ebay, usually get a decent amount of money back aswell.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #18: Jul 03, 2011 10:30:53 am
      Hmm the bidder who clicked the buy it now on my listing has left me negative feedback then proceeded to bid on my two current listings, I've cancelled the bids and reported the user to ebay for malicious bidding and what are ebay going to do ? Sweet FA is what they are going to do.

I'm abandoning ebay, totally disillusioned with what it has turned into.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,258 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #19: Jul 03, 2011 10:50:58 pm
      Never bought,sold or even used ebay, am i alone?

No.

Quick Reply