Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Ratboy Neville thinks we have a chance of winning the league.

Read 2139 times
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Ratboy Neville thinks we have a chance of winning the league.
      Aug 11, 2011 01:15:39 am
      Here is his quote in tomorrows Mirror Newspaper,Dont know were to put in..have a look edds.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-United-Arsenal-Liverpool-news-Gary-Neville-interview-Why-Arsenal-fans-must-lay-off-Arsene-Wenger-plus-views-on-Liverpool-Alex-Ferguson-article783562.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

NEVILLE ON... LIVERPOOL

He may be a renowned scourge of the Scousers, but Gary Neville believes old foes Liverpool are now in the same boat he was before helping Manchester United end their 26-year wait for the title in the early 1990s.

"Going back to 1992-93, you just become very desperate and very wanting," he said. "You become needy. You feel like its a goal, its a challenge.

“Don’t get me wrong, there is a pressure for Liverpool, United, Arsenal - all the big clubs - that pressure is there, year in year out.

“There is an expectations for these clubs to win titles and trophies year in year out. But it becomes a challenge rather than something to be excited about."

Liverpool have not lifted the English championship since the spring of 1990, and Neville can sense their yearning to be on top again.

“Going back all those years, it was the greatest moment for United to win that first title after so long," he said. “I think Liverpool are getting to that point where they need that success now. The club demands it.

“You can see exactly what Kenny Dalglish is trying to do there. He has brought an identity back to the club.

“He has brought back a core of solidity back to the club, which he felt he probably needed.

“With that, at Anfield, they will be extremely difficult to beat. Whether they can go on and win the title this season, I’m not sure.

"But one thing is for certain, they certainly have the experience in the manager. He has done it before at Liverpool and at Blackburn.

"He can cope with the demands of the championship, and for the first time in quite a few seasons they have gone into the campaign with a level of expectation that they do have a chance.”

StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Re: Ratboy Neville thinks we have a chance of winning the league.
      Reply #1: Aug 11, 2011 01:52:08 am
      Still a tw*t. :D
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2: Aug 11, 2011 02:12:11 am
      A tw*t. A 110% tw*t but as I've said before and I'll say again - I've always had more respect for him than Ryan Giggs even well before Giggs's misadventures which made Tiger Woods family life look like The Brady Bunch.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #3: Aug 11, 2011 03:17:34 am
      Similar but slightly different article?

Neville: Desperate Liverpool must wait
      Former Manchester United defender Gary Neville has told Liverpool their desperate wait for a league title is set to continue.
      Neville, who retired in February this year, has had a hand to play in United overtaking their bitter rivals as the most successful club in English football.

The former England international has spent almost 20 years at Old Trafford and won eight Premier League titles with the Red Devils.

Speaking of Liverpool's chances of winning their first league title since 1990, the 36-year-old believes the Reds might have to continue waiting.

"Liverpool are getting to that point where they need that success now. The club demands it," he was quoted as saying in The Sun newspaper.

"Going back to 1992-3 you just become very desperate and very wanting. You become needy.

"You feel like it's a goal, it's a challenge, rather than something to get excited about.

"You can see exactly what Kenny Dalglish is trying to do there. He has brought an identity back to the club.

"Whether they can go on and win the title... I'm not sure whether that will happen this season."

Neville also believes Chelsea will again be United's main title contender in the upcoming season - even though he admits Manchester City might pose a threat.

He added: "The reality is that the first and second best teams in the country for the last five years have been United and Chelsea.

"City will challenge, there's no doubt about that. But I look at Chelsea and think of them as being the main challengers for five years now.

"And I see no reason why that should change as a lot of the same players are there. For me, I see Liverpool as just ahead of Tottenham."

Giving his take on Arsenal, the Sky Sports pundit reckons the Gunners will struggle to finish in the top four if they lose Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri.

He added: "If they lose those players I would be incredibly surprised if they finish in the top four."

http://www.espnstar.com/football/premier-league/news/detail/item654239/Neville:-Desperate-Liverpool-must-wait/
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,990 posts | 5048 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #4: Aug 11, 2011 09:01:08 am
      F**k off Ratboy, who gives a F**k what you think, you love to be hated especially from we LFC fans, had we been dominating the EPL you would be saying something to the contrary,so why dont you crawl back under Ferguscums Sphincter where you belong,you f***in no mark !!
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #5: Aug 11, 2011 11:36:02 am
      F**k off Ratboy, who gives a f**k what you think, you love to be hated especially from we LFC fans, had we been dominating the EPL you would be saying something to the contrary,so why dont you crawl back under Ferguscums Sphincter where you belong,you f***in no mark !!

Too subtle Billy. You need to be more far more expressive. ;D

lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #6: Aug 11, 2011 11:38:24 am
      Please lock this topic mods - I for one couldn't care less about what ratboy says.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,683 posts | 3904 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #7: Aug 11, 2011 11:40:31 am
      Getting the little minions to try mind games already Fergie? No worries. We're ready, so is Kenny :)
      andymac7565
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,088 posts | 23 
      Reply #8: Aug 11, 2011 11:52:33 am
      Gary Neville shags his ma, shags his ma, shags his ma.
      Gary Neville shags hi ma up the shi**er.

Philip Neville shags his ma,shags his ma, shags his ma.
      Phillip Neville shags his ma up the shi**er.

Neville Neville shags his kids' shags his kids' shags his kids.
      Nwville Neville shags his kids up the shi**er........

F**k Off Rat Boy you smelly c**t...

HoyaRed
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 629 posts | 26 
      • YNWA
      Reply #9: Aug 11, 2011 11:52:37 am
      Getting the little minions to try mind games already Fergie? No worries. We're ready, so is Kenny :)

My thoughts exactly. That's why it's so important to have a good start to this season and hit the ground running.

Do our talking on the pitch, and oh, f**k that ratboy.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,281 posts | 803 
      Reply #10: Aug 11, 2011 11:58:50 am
      Correct Racer. Such a shame not one person could give a flying F**k what that rat faced b***ard says.
      YNWABairn
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 835 posts |
      • Anti Modern Football
      Reply #11: Aug 11, 2011 02:02:58 pm
      He's a complete rat, end of story.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #12: Aug 11, 2011 03:19:52 pm
      Couldn't even bring myself to read his sh*te, Fook him!
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #13: Aug 11, 2011 03:27:50 pm
      Ratboy knows his time at sky is going to be short lived because he is a despised little tw*t. This strikes of desperation trying to grab back a little bit of face.......or should I say chin.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #14: Aug 11, 2011 03:39:18 pm
      Ratboy knows his time at sky is going to be short lived because he is a despised little tw*t. This strikes of desperation trying to grab back a little bit of face.......or should I say chin.

I wish you were right but unfortunately I think he'll be there for a while. Andy Gray was disliked by a lot of fans but he was only binned cos he was biting the hand that fed him.

After all the times Ratboy's sucked Scottish cock you'd think he'd have been given a role at the sh*te hole.

I'm sure a nice little email campaign to sky a couple of weeks into the season wouldn't hurt.

Quick Reply