It's like I see it and I think " Woah David van Day"

I know what you mean, sickening.

Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,340 posts | 2838 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Re: De Ja Vu
      Reply #24: Jul 08, 2011 04:13:46 pm
      I have some kind of De Ja Vu all the time. Most of them are not exact for the situations, but the way I feel in a certain moment. It's funny how long forgotten memories come back, for example, when I'm walking home and happy for a reason - it can make me feel like when I was just a kid, in my way home as well, even though I was obviously happy for different reasons. That's weird, but usually a good feeling. But when I experience de ja vu in some situation, it can be really frustrating if you feel like it has already happened but can't remember why or when. So it's not so good :P
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #25: Jul 08, 2011 04:16:02 pm
      I kinda get times where I actually be in situations in my dreams.

At one point during the day, I'd suddenly go like "Eh, I remember seeing this view/moment in my dream".
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #26: Jul 08, 2011 04:18:55 pm
      I don't know how to explain this but like reprobate quote, maybe I have seen that street/picture somewhere on Magazine/TV etc. and recorded it.  ???
      That's not what I meant, mate. In my theory, you hadn't seen it before but on seeing it, the images / sensations were filed in the worng order, making you feel that you 'saw' it before you were actually there.
      If you take the OP, for example, Neston couldn't have seen a photo of the goalkeeper sat on his arse before.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #27: Jul 09, 2011 08:15:18 pm

Plenty of mushrooms on the farm?.  ;)
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #28: Jul 09, 2011 08:43:10 pm
      I have to go with hardcores anology, I get it all the time, but think its flashbacks from drug fueled past.

Seriously Ecstacy, LSD, Poppers, Cocaine & Dope have to have some after effects later in life.

Dejavu is one of the effects for me.

I have to go with hardcores anology, I get it all the time, but think its flashbacks from drug fueled past.

Seriously Ecstacy, LSD, Poppers, Cocaine & Dope have to have some after effects later in life.

hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #29: Jul 09, 2011 09:42:09 pm

Brilliant!.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Quick Reply