Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 5th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W2 D1 L0

Dani Pacheco (Blackpool - Loan)

Read 7523 times
      Dannylfc
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Re: Dani Pacheco (Blackpool - Loan)
      Reply #69: Aug 25, 2011 03:27:12 pm
      dalejohnsonESPN Dale Johnson
      So this is how I *think* it is working. Bare with me. Atletico are interested in Dani Pacheco but they are not sure if he is good enough.

So to keep him out of the clutches of others they sign him on loan, probably with an option to buy at the end of the season

Dani Pacheco is then loaned out by Atletico to Ray Vallecano, who will act as a testing ground. If he proves himself Atletico sign him.

But if Dani Pacheco proves not good enough at Rayo, then Atletico just return him to Liverpool. They have the right to buy but not the risk.

Rayo have announced on their site they have signed him on loan from Athletico

:f_doh: :f_doh:
      OoLiaaaaaMoO
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,813 posts | 11 
      • In King Kenny WE Trust!
      Reply #70: Aug 25, 2011 03:32:55 pm
      Quite confusing indeed...
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,335 posts | 2836 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #71: Aug 25, 2011 03:40:28 pm
      Nice team to go, I always liked Rayo while watching the Spanish league in the 90's, they are such a nice small club, their president used to be an old lady (not sure if she is still there), very friendly face ;D
      cezar_sl
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 612 posts |
      Reply #72: Aug 25, 2011 04:17:41 pm
      So this is how I *think* it is working. Bare with me. Atletico are interested in Dani Pacheco but they are not sure if he is good enough.

So to keep him out of the clutches of others they sign him on loan, probably with an option to buy at the end of the season

Dani Pacheco is then loaned out by Atletico to Ray Vallecano, who will act as a testing ground. If he proves himself Atletico sign him.

But if Dani Pacheco proves not good enough at Rayo, then Atletico just return him to Liverpool. They have the right to buy but not the risk.

Rayo have announced on their site they have signed him on loan from Athletico

:f_doh: :f_doh:
      We keep getting shafted on loan-to-buy deals.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #73: Aug 25, 2011 04:19:42 pm
      Locked.

Quick Reply