Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Alberto Aquilani (Fiorentina; Juventus; AC Milan)

Read 103061 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Alberto Aquilani (Fiorentina)
      Reply #46: Jul 11, 2011 06:53:18 pm
      Bit worried that Aquilani hasn't been issued a shirt number yet

Could be waiting until Jova is gone to take 14.
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #47: Jul 11, 2011 07:09:14 pm
      Could be waiting until Jova is gone to take 14.
      Hendo has 14, 15 maybe?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #48: Jul 11, 2011 10:56:55 pm

So he does, forgot all about Hendo taking 14.

He#ll probably be given a squad number in China you would think.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #49: Jul 12, 2011 12:31:34 am
      Us not being his first choice does not equate to him not wanting to be here.  Again, him not wanting to be here does not equal him not giving 100% commitment to the shirt because (your words not mine) "you're not questioning his professionalism".  Clearly, I was right about some people not being able to grasp the concept.  If you don't want Aquilani here, I have no problems with your conclusion.  The only thing I'd question is the logic you used to reach that conclusion - which is what I've done, no more and no less.

As for Jovanovic?  How is that in any way, shape or form related to Aquilani's possible loan move to Fiorentina?

Listen here you F***ing thick c**t, i've had a gutsful of your F***ing retarded comments!. You are a complete fuckwit.

I am not questioning his professionalism - meaning i am not questioning that he will come back and do his job, which is to play football.

I am questioning his commitment - seeing as he would F***ing prefer to play in Italy, so even if he showed his professionalism by returning and playing for us or doing his job, he wouldn't be showing 100% commitment to the Club or the fans. It is not his desire to come back here so i have every right to question his commitment you F***ing knobend.

Aquilani has made Liverpool Football Club his fall back option, can you not F***ing see that?. You are so F***ing dull that i have no option now but to retaliate and get banned. I really don't want to, but your pathetic posts in several threads have done me in, i can't get over how stupid you are.
       Personal abuse - "F***ing thick c**t; complete fuckwit"
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #50: Jul 12, 2011 12:34:52 am
      Listen here you f**king thick c**t, I've had a gutsful of your f**king retarded comments!. You are a complete fuckwit.

I am not questioning his professionalism - meaning I am not questioning that he will come back and do his job, which is to play football.

I am questioning his commitment - seeing as he would f**king prefer to play in Italy, so even if he showed his professionalism by returning and playing for us or doing his job, he wouldn't be showing 100% commitment to the Club or the fans. It is not his desire to come back here so I have every right to question his commitment you f**king knobend.

Aquilani has made Liverpool Football Club his fall back option, can you not f**king see that?. You are so f**king dull that I have no option now but to retaliate and get banned. I really don't want to, but your pathetic posts in several threads have done me in, I can't get over how stupid you are.

He can be a bit annoying sometimes I must admit ;D.
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,930 posts | 971 
      Reply #51: Jul 12, 2011 12:38:17 am
      Listen here you f**king thick c**t, I've had a gutsful of your f**king retarded comments!. You are a complete fuckwit.

I am not questioning his professionalism - meaning I am not questioning that he will come back and do his job, which is to play football.

I am questioning his commitment - seeing as he would f**king prefer to play in Italy, so even if he showed his professionalism by returning and playing for us or doing his job, he wouldn't be showing 100% commitment to the Club or the fans. It is not his desire to come back here so I have every right to question his commitment you f**king knobend.

Aquilani has made Liverpool Football Club his fall back option, can you not f**king see that?. You are so f**king dull that I have no option now but to retaliate and get banned. I really don't want to, but your pathetic posts in several threads have done me in, I can't get over how stupid you are.

Carlos Tevez didn't want to be at Man City this season, but I'd say he did a pretty damn good job for them!  I don't give a f**k where he WANTS to be playing, if he IS playing for LFC and helps us win trophies, then I will give him the love and respect that all of our players deserve.  
      « Last Edit: Jul 12, 2011 12:43:19 am by harrydunn08 »
      Joey B
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,664 posts | 46 
      Reply #52: Jul 12, 2011 12:39:34 am
      Bit worried that Aquilani hasn't been issued a shirt number yet
      Have the squad numbers been doshed out yet?
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #53: Jul 12, 2011 12:43:59 am
      Have the squad numbers been doshed out yet?

Adam has 26, Henderson has 14, Spearing is now 20 and Maxi has 11. Aquilani and the other returnees from loan haven't been given a number yet.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      Reply #54: Jul 12, 2011 12:52:12 am
      Us not being his first choice does not equate to him not wanting to be here.  Again, him not wanting to be here does not equal him not giving 100% commitment to the shirt because (your words not mine) "you're not questioning his professionalism".  Clearly, I was right about some people not being able to grasp the concept.  If you don't want Aquilani here, I have no problems with your conclusion.  The only thing I'd question is the logic you used to reach that conclusion - which is what I've done, no more and no less.

As for Jovanovic?  How is that in any way, shape or form related to Aquilani's possible loan move to Fiorentina?

Just to highlight how thick you are and how you f**king contradict yourself, let's look at your post where you tried to dismantle my post.

Us not being his first choice does not equate to him not wanting to be here.

Well I give up here, if he wanted to be here we would be his first choice. This equates to you being thicker than a whale omelette.

Again, him not wanting to be here does not equal him not giving 100% commitment to the shirt because (your words not mine) "you're not questioning his professionalism".

If he doesn't want to be here then it's obvious he's not committed to the Club, f**k me, how can you be so dull with just one head?.
      Do you understand the difference between professionalism and commitment you lettuce?. I go to work and do my job, that is professionalism. How much effort I put into doing that job is commitment. Understand that you tool?.

Clearly, I was right about some people not being able to grasp the concept.

Yes you were right, partially though, you said some people, when it is quite clearly just yourself that was unable to grasp the concept you dweeb.

The only thing I'd question is the logic you used to reach that conclusion - which is what I've done, no more and no less.

I've explained my logic in 3 posts now and you still can't f**king understand. It's weirdos like you that are unable to recognise their own failings and deflect or apportion blame elsewhere.

Now think before you post and don't think people don't notice how you twist your posts to suit your agenda, you are one annoying little pest.

Carlos Tevez didn't want to be at Man City this season, but I'd say he did a pretty damn good job for them!  I don't give a f**k where he WANTS to be playing, if he IS playing for LFC and helps us win trophies, then I will give him the love and respect that all of our players deserve.  

If you are prepared to accept a player here that doesn't want to be here then that is fine for you, It will never be fine for me, never. This has f**k all to do with Tevez. And for the record, players don't deserve love and respect, they earn it, then they deserve it.
      « Last Edit: Jul 12, 2011 01:07:34 am by hardcoresoldier »
      harrydunn08

• 5,930 posts | 971 
      Reply #55: Jul 12, 2011 12:54:31 am
      If you are prepared to accept a player here that doesn't want to be here then that is fine for you, It will never be fine for me, never. This has f**k all to do with Tevez. And for the record, players don't deserve love and respect, they earn it, then they deserve it.

Then why don't you give him the chance to EARN your respect instead of writing him off before he is given a real chance to show what he can do for the club when fully fit?
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #56: Jul 12, 2011 12:59:17 am
      We all saw the way that Tevez treated Mancini , he was very disrespectful to him ,do we want Aquilani treating Kenny the same way?
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #57: Jul 12, 2011 01:01:51 am
      We all saw the way that Tevez treated Mancini , he was very disrespectful to him ,do we want Aquilani treating Kenny the same way?

No one would ever treat Kenny that way. Anyways if he did, he would know where he would end up.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #58: Jul 12, 2011 01:04:47 am
      Anyways if he did, he would know where he would end up.

Crying; with the tears running down his back?   :lmao:
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #59: Jul 12, 2011 01:05:16 am
      Given what Aquilani has himself said, I don't think it would be on his mind or in his nature to treat Kenny or the club with any thing but respect.
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #60: Jul 12, 2011 01:06:07 am
      Crying; with the tears running down his back?   :lmao:

:lmao:

I'm sure you mean the tears would go around his face first and then back the opposite direction then down his back ;D
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #61: Jul 12, 2011 01:08:31 am
      We have an old saying Nort of the border .... he's that tully eyed, when he cries the tears run down his back. I made myself laugh anyhow.  ;D
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #62: Jul 12, 2011 01:10:38 am
      He"d end up knowwhere Luis,because knowone seems to want him,so he has to make a choice if he"s not sold,it"s 100% or nothing,he hasn"t helped his cause by making stupid statements like he"d prefer to be in I TALY.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      Reply #63: Jul 12, 2011 01:12:01 am
      Then why don't you give him the chance to EARN your respect instead of writing him off before he is given a real chance to show what he can do for the club when fully fit?

Why won't i give him the chance to earn my respect?. How many times do i F***ing have to say it for it to F***ing sink in?. I do not want a player here whose primary desire is to be somewhere else. Once that seed of doubt has been sown there is no coming back from it.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #64: Jul 12, 2011 01:17:14 am
      Why won't I give him the chance to earn my respect?. How many times do I f**king have to say it for it to f**king sink in?. I do not want a player here whose primary desire is to be somewhere else. Once that seed of doubt has been sown there is no coming back from it.

I agree with your overall point mate that players who don't have the commitment can f**k off.

But there have been quite a few players who's commitment has been questioned in the past. For example Gerrard, you can defiantly question his loyalty when hands in a transfer request. Same with Reina, those quotes about him not ruling out United.

But it is clearly as daylight that given the choice Aquilani would prefer to stay in Italy.
      « Last Edit: Jul 12, 2011 01:23:06 am by lfc_ynwa »
      harrydunn08

• 5,930 posts | 971 
      Reply #65: Jul 12, 2011 01:19:11 am
      Why won't I give him the chance to earn my respect?. How many times do I f**king have to say it for it to f**king sink in?. I do not want a player here whose primary desire is to be somewhere else. Once that seed of doubt has been sown there is no coming back from it.

Well, you may as well quit following footie as we are never again going to have a team full of Scousers..... Xabi Alonso didn't want to be here for his last season before he left, but he put in a great season.  Same with Mascherano.  Many players would "prefer" to be playing somewhere else, but because they are professionals, they give their all for the team that writes their checks.  It is how modern football is, so you can either come to grips with it, or move on.  

As for me, I won't crucify a player for having a preference for living in one country over another.  If Aqua is respectful to the club and the fans, puts in the work on and off the pitch, and helps us win, he will have my respect.  You can have personal preferences and still be a professional.  
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      Reply #66: Jul 12, 2011 01:26:24 am
      Well, you may as well quit following footie as we are never again going to have a team full of Scousers..... Xabi Alonso didn't want to be here for his last season before he left, but he put in a great season.  Same with Mascherano.  Many players would "prefer" to be playing somewhere else, but because they are professionals, they give their all for the team that writes their checks.  It is how modern football is, so you can either come to grips with it, or move on. 

As for me, I won't crucify a player for having a preference for living in one country over another.  If Aqua is respectful to the club and the fans, puts in the work on and off the pitch, and helps us win, he will have my respect.  You can have personal preferences and still be a professional. 

That's fair enough. My opinion stays the same, i do not want Aquilani here as i seriously question his commitment to Liverpool Football Club. Due to this feeling i have i will never fully trust in his commitment if he stays here, never.

For the record, Xabi left because he wasn't wanted here, not because he wanted to go. This is the Aquilani topic though.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #67: Jul 12, 2011 03:11:59 am
      I reckon once he steps foot on the pitch, he won't give a toss who he is playing for as lnog as his future is settled.

Keep him, let him shine. Thats my go.
      crzy_jkr@u
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,774 posts | 29 
      • Rebuilding a legacy...Trust, Will, Pride, Respect.
      Reply #68: Jul 12, 2011 04:06:52 am
      Some of you are quite hypocritical, if you were treated like Aquilani has been, in a foreign country by a foreign club you think you'd readily say that you're priority is staying within that country. Some of you are so one sided it's not funny. Aquilani will not moan, he'll put in his shift and work for the team. I believe if KK puts an arm around him and Aquilani has a blinder of a season, next season they'll be looking to renew his contract.

Quick Reply