Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 13th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

New ticketing system 2011-12

Read 13446 times
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Re: New ticketing system 2011-12
      Reply #69: Jul 17, 2011 03:11:05 pm
      Loyalty and previous attendance means F**k a lot of fans with this system, Im sure there a loads who attended between 5 - 14 games.

Like me. I attended 12. Which qualifies me for tickets in the Annie Road end it seems.  :f_steam:

I attended 1 below the amount for first dibs at tickets last season, and then 1 again this season! Pisses me right off. Was OK last season mind.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #70: Jul 18, 2011 09:08:17 am
      Liverpool v Mancs - SOLD OUT  >:(
      « Last Edit: Jul 18, 2011 03:22:11 pm by JD »
      robbieisgod23/9
      Reply #71: Jul 18, 2011 09:50:59 am
      As frustrating as this new system is iv convinced myself that they are doing it for the right reasons ( in their own minds) as iv bleeted on a few times so far I went to 18 games all comps to anfield last season but only 12 league(  I should have got one more in my fancard even though I couldn't make it and given a mate) but those 18 have only entitled me to scrap around for tickets this season.. Also with the 2000 extra season tickets this year that's cut down members options .. But I think they are doing it with the thought of the staidium decision, and that we may get a decision sooner rather than later with this research on demand.. That coupled with the planning application running out in September I think it is..

Doesn't stop me being frustrated though by my lack of options this year so far
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #72: Jul 18, 2011 07:48:56 pm
      whats the chance of getting tickets for home games outside the ground
      even when we're playing sh*t teams
      would it be worth the risk?
      YNWA
      MsGerrard
      Reply #73: Jul 18, 2011 07:54:36 pm
      even when we're playing sh*t teams
      would it be worth the risk?
      YNWA

You'll pay through the nose hun but there are usually people outside selling tickets or in the pubs around the ground.

But you'd be better off keeping your eyes on the official site for returns,usually only singles left but better than paying touts prices.
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #74: Jul 18, 2011 08:06:16 pm
      cheers for that Ms G didnt even know about the returns thing
      the touts charge MUCH more like ?
      YNWA
      Dynami:t
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #75: Jul 18, 2011 09:03:41 pm

Really ? So theres not a single chance to get a ticket ?
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #76: Jul 18, 2011 09:06:35 pm

Not from the official anyway. You could maybe get a ticket outside the ground that day but you'd pay way over face value and there's a chance you may not get a ticket.

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #77: Jul 18, 2011 09:48:32 pm

Used to be easy.

No idea how it will work now the majority of people don't have tickets but instead have activated membership cards, which should, in theory, remove ticket touting.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #78: Jul 18, 2011 10:42:32 pm
      Used to be easy.

No idea how it will work now the majority of people don't have tickets but instead have activated membership cards, which should, in theory, remove ticket touting.

That's very true...should stamp it out to a certain extent, there wil always be the odd few though.

Not much chance of getting a ticket for this game anyway hun, I'm afraid  :(

cheers for that Ms G didnt even know about the returns thing
      the touts charge MUCH more like ?
      YNWA

I'm afraid so, they know how desperate we are to see the game, although as it gets closer to kick off, they tend to drop the price a bit  ;)
      Dannylfc
      • Started Topic

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #79: Jul 20, 2011 12:52:57 am
      Theres a few returns gone on sale for Blackburn on Boxing day I think if anyones still looking
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,586 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #80: Jul 20, 2011 09:07:54 pm
      What a bloody nightmare!

Took about 2 hours, but managed to get tickets to Sunderland, ManU & Blackburn.
      Wanted a few more like, but by the time i got in, all was left was severly restricted views & singles.

Not one in the KOP, feels like i havent sat there in ages!

I dont see what was wrong with last years system!  :-\
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #81: Jul 21, 2011 04:59:55 pm
      Got in relatively easy tbh, got united city and sunderland - all main stand though! meh £140 for 3 tickets, what an age we live in :(
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #82: Jul 21, 2011 05:10:42 pm
      Same. Where have all those tickets from The Kop last year gone?

Just guessing, but would some of them be through the extra season tickets that have been issued.
      Used to be easy.

Wrong!!

Now the cards are just passed on like tickets, but the touts ask can you drop the cards off, once you watched the match, io know cos I've seen it done!
      SL
      • Forum David Johnson

• 233 posts |
      • The King is back!!
      Reply #83: Jul 22, 2011 09:06:40 am

Now the cards are just passed on like tickets, but the touts ask can you drop the cards off, once you watched the match, io know cos I've seen it done!

I stand by the church outside the Kop to have a cig and coffee before I go in,I see it more or less everygame
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #84: Jul 22, 2011 09:20:39 pm
      I said all along that the only people this new system suits is the touts, yet another terrible ticket idea from us, this is one thing we never seem to get right.
      Dannylfc
      • Started Topic

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #85: Jul 25, 2011 04:29:13 pm
      Few returns gone on sale for Sunderland

Just managed grab a single in Annie Lower
      Kop_Red
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 375 posts |
      Reply #86: Jul 26, 2011 10:55:28 am
      awful new system.

i managed to get 9/10 games - couldnt get sunderland which im proper pissed off with. only thing keeping me sane was i got both united and city.

im in the main stand for EVERY game which im also pissed off with. some of my seats are alright but some of them are by them F***ing posts so i will have restricted views.

terrible idea. can understand the new owners wanting to see the demand and whatever but its still just a bloody awful idea.

lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      Reply #87: Jul 26, 2011 11:00:33 am
      Only 9/10 games? How will you cope? My heart bleeds for you. Seriously, I have no idea how you'll survive.

Sounds like a spoilt kid who gets everything he ever wants. I'd be F***ing over the F***ing moon with 9/10 games.
      Kop_Red
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 375 posts |
      Reply #88: Jul 26, 2011 04:04:40 pm
      stop being a divvy, id get to the games no matter how LFC did tickets, just stating this new system is bollocks and there are better ways to run it, including last seasons system which was far better. dope.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      Reply #89: Jul 26, 2011 04:08:49 pm
      stop being a divvy, id get to the games no matter how LFC did tickets, just stating this new system is bollocks and there are better ways to run it, including last seasons system which was far better. dope.

:lmao: :lmao:

I dunno if I should reply, because how can I reply to that? Let's just leave it as it is.

I do find your post deeply amusing and bewildering.

I agree with you on the system but getting 9/10 games is a lot better then most others.
      Kop_Red
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 375 posts |
      Reply #90: Jul 26, 2011 04:23:23 pm
      got the tickets because i was quick off the mark and had the money.

didnt have a choice in the matter where i was sitting though, some of them games im behind F***ing posts and sh*t but still bought the ticket because i want to be in the F***ing ground.

i dont have access to a season ticket anymore so the only way i can get tickets is through this membership scheme. you pay £30 just to be on it. what would have happened if i had gone on a day later than what i did to buy those tickets? id have F***ing none now.

its a shame for the ones who have missed out who have been going the last couple of seasons but couldn't afford to buy 9 out of 10 tickets for example because they didnt have the money to do so. I know a couple of people who have missed out that way.

so yeah, where im F***ing gratefull that im still better off than a lot of people, i still think the ticket system sucks donkey dick so you can stop being a snotty little pr**k and F**k right off. thank you please, goodnight.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      Reply #91: Jul 26, 2011 04:28:18 pm
      you can stop being a snotty little pr**k and f**k right off. thank you please, goodnight.

Love you too :laugh:

Quick Reply