Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W10 D5 L8

Liverpool v Toulouse - Match Discussion

Read 4846 times
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Liverpool v Toulouse - Match Discussion
      Aug 28, 2007 07:35:41 pm

Reina
      Arbeloa Hyypia Agger Riise,
      Benayoun Sissoko Mascherano Leto
      Crouch Kuyt

Subs: Itandje, Finnan, Torres, Alonso, Pennant, Babel, Lucas.

Come you reds!!
      « Last Edit: Aug 28, 2007 10:55:18 pm by JD »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,658 posts | 6951 
      Re: Liverpool v Toulouse - In Game Match Discussion
      Reply #1: Aug 28, 2007 07:59:27 pm
      Leto - surprised.

Come on Liverpool. Early goal eh lads!
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #2: Aug 28, 2007 08:04:15 pm
      Like the fact that Leto plays...wonder how Babel feels? He hasn't  played much himself and must feel either part of the elite or a bit pissed off?

Come on Yossi and Crouchie!

koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #3: Aug 28, 2007 08:13:18 pm
      Leto's first touch - crap.

Get rid. ;)
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #4: Aug 28, 2007 08:14:00 pm
      Sissoko looks more confident! One goal and he is the boss!
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #5: Aug 28, 2007 08:14:20 pm

What does everyone think about their manager's cap?

Reckon he is trying to compete with Rafa's 'street' look
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #6: Aug 28, 2007 08:16:36 pm
      Looks like the french version of Timmy Mallet....
      yorkie18
      • Forum David Johnson

• 236 posts |
      Reply #7: Aug 28, 2007 08:35:55 pm
      Woho Crouchie!
      skido
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #8: Aug 28, 2007 08:46:03 pm
      what is the score?
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #9: Aug 28, 2007 08:54:36 pm
      1-0 nearly half time.

To be honest disappointed with the finishing so far.  It should be at least 3-0.  Crouch had two great chances to score with his head and Kuyt had one.

We can all smile and say ah we're 2-0 up on aggregate but to be honest if these players don't take their chances then they are not going to put pressure on the other strikers.

Poor finishing from them both.  That's why they are great players but not world class.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #10: Aug 28, 2007 08:57:46 pm
      Crouch is a little rusty....disappointing partnership with Kuyt. Both a little stagnant when Leto (sparadic yet encouring) and especially the impressive Yossi attack the box.
      Does Momo reckon he is Steve McMahon cause' he's playing like it!
      Masch has been awesome....just everywhere.
      Arbeloa is showing what an excellent cover player he is.

First half 7/10 for a back up team. Shows the strength of depth.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,297 posts | 2842 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #11: Aug 28, 2007 09:00:40 pm
      starting to really like Arbeloa looks like a quality player

starting to really not like Riise !!

Were a bit sloppy but under no real pressure
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #12: Aug 28, 2007 09:05:15 pm
      Benayoun has been absolutely awesome in the 1st half, Sissoko too. Arbeloa looks a lot more comfortable on the right, the last couple of games he's been caught drifting into the middle too often. Agree with kk that the finishing needs to improve, we won't get so many chances against better teams.
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #13: Aug 28, 2007 09:08:42 pm
      Benayoun has been absolutely awesome in the 1st half

We're hardly playing Brazil but he has looked decent.  I'd bring Babel and Lucas on second half.  Arbeloa my player of the game so far.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #14: Aug 28, 2007 09:09:37 pm
      Right here we  go.....come on Crouchie....put more pressure on Torres and a get a couple
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #15: Aug 28, 2007 09:15:28 pm
      Get in Sami! Got a nose for the goal - fantastic!  ;)  :aaliverpool2xt1: :kop5cf8koxp6: :aaliverpoolwz0:
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #16: Aug 28, 2007 09:15:48 pm
      Great goal Sami!

With a broken nose as well.

AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #17: Aug 28, 2007 09:20:35 pm
      That's why we don't wanna sell Hyypia, even at half fitness he's a decent defender and nets a fairly decent goal.  Get in there my son!
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #18: Aug 28, 2007 09:57:06 pm
      Look at our midfield....Leto/Babel----Masch-----Sissoko/Lucas-----Yossi.

Thats such a great and mostly young back up line up.

The performance hasn't been great but its been very satisfying seeing us get the job done without the huge reliance on Carra and Stevie.

Would have liked to have seen a youngster on the bench to replace Agger.

Babel is...as I've said before...the new modern Prem version of the great Digger Barnes. Very excited by him.

Crouch, Hypia and Kuyt....nice work fellas!!

Not impressive but solid. Great depth. The future looks very encouraging.

Yossi and Masch Joint Men of the Match
      KoPiTee
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 911 posts | 19 
      Reply #19: Aug 28, 2007 10:00:44 pm
      Nice to see Kuyt get a couple at the end of the game . Hopefully that will boost his confidence

4-0 Job done  ...Now to wait for the draw
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #20: Aug 28, 2007 10:00:48 pm
      AJ
      I'm gonna say we wipe the floor with them at 4-0! goals from Agger, Crouch, Voronin (2)

We wiped the floor! 4-0 get in great team performance midfield looks well equipped with Benayoun, Sissoko and Mascherano well done to Crouchie and Kuyt and not to mention super Hyypia.  Bring on the big teams!
      « Last Edit: Aug 28, 2007 10:03:32 pm by AJ »
      G.H.
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #21: Aug 28, 2007 10:07:48 pm
      Was gutted when Kuyt got that last one... had the ref just blown the whistle seconds earlier I would of won £60.

bas**rds.

:D
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #22: Aug 28, 2007 10:18:07 pm
      Was gutted when Kuyt got that last one... had the ref just blown the whistle seconds earlier I would of won £60.

bas**rds.

:D

Too right. Free scoring bas**rds.  I had 3-0 in the prediction league.

Seriously though - it could have been many more.  Can't argue with that result at all.  It could have been tricky on our past performances at this stage but we're in.  The owners can rub their hands with all that money coming in. 

Back to the important stuff now on Saturday.  Three more points lads.

Impressed with: Benayoun, Hyypia, Arbeloa, Sissoko and Mascherano.

Disappointed in: Kuyt and Crouch.  Both should have been much sharper.

One final point - can everyone imagine how much we would have been bricking it if Gerrard and Carragher had been missing it in the past.  We look more than capable of winning matches when they are sidelined which really shows the improvements Rafa has made to the side.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,658 posts | 6951 
      Re: Liverpool v Toulouse - Match Discussion
      Reply #23: Aug 28, 2007 10:59:29 pm
      Good result 5-0 on aggregate.  Difficult to read a lot in to the decent performances as Toulouse are... welll... pretty sh*t.

Yossi put in a determined performance - in fact the whole Liverpool team were eager to win back possession in the rare instances when they lost the ball.  The crowd was a bit flat - but the second half goals got the Kop in the mood a bit.

All our strikers have now hit the back of the net after 5 competitive games which is a blessing in disguise and we won without SG and Carra in what is our first European game in 10 years (yes TEN YEARS) in which neither one of them has played!

Looking forward to the draw for the Group stage (only to check out how bad Rick Parry's wardrobe is these days)
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #24: Aug 28, 2007 11:08:20 pm
      I think Rafa was spot on to say that the most notable part of tonights performance was the evidence of depth that we now have. Really was great to see such a young and diverse midfield that we put out at the start and during the game.
      LFC LEGENDS
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 98 posts | -1 
      • Ynwa
      Reply #25: Aug 28, 2007 11:58:58 pm
      Good Game showed the dept in the squad and even with so many changes still a good understanding between the players looked like they played together every week and it also shows that we can play without Carra and Gerrard.

Arbeloa looks alot more confortable attacking from the right side
      Leto debut look ok in the 1st half but very quiet in the 2nd but we will be expecting more from him in the future,Yossi looked as if he wanted to prove a point,Mash showed his usuall pit-bull performance,Sissoko has suddenly gained passing skills and confidence on the ball after scoring.Was also good to see Lucas make his debut looked good cant wait to see more of this kid i hav the feeling he is something special.
      Crouch should of had a couple of more,Kuyt didnt give up after missing a good few and got what his hard work deserved at the end.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #26: Aug 29, 2007 12:21:28 am
      Good result 5-0 on aggregate.  Difficult to read a lot in to the decent performances as Toulouse are... welll... pretty sh*t.

Yossi put in a determined performance - in fact the whole Liverpool team were eager to win back possession in the rare instances when they lost the ball.  The crowd was a bit flat - but the second half goals got the Kop in the mood a bit.

All our strikers have now hit the back of the net after 5 competitive games which is a blessing in disguise and we won without SG and Carra in what is our first European game in 10 years (yes TEN YEARS) in which neither one of them has played!

Looking forward to the draw for the Group stage (only to check out how bad Rick Parry's wardrobe is these days)

I agree with the crowd being flat in the first half.  I was sitting in the Kop, but despite my efforts no one got up and sang ;)

Good comfortable match.  Crouchy had a few chances that he should of put away.  Loved Dirks cheeky little chip ;)

Well done to the fans for applauding and welcoming Rhys Jones's parents before kick off.  We deserve a bow.

GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,350 posts | 1533 
      Reply #27: Aug 29, 2007 01:13:40 am
      4 - 0, Arbeloa looking more confident, Masch brilliant, Momo actually making some penetrating passes stick, Sammi, tower. Kyut and Crouchy, goals yeah but should have had a hat full each. Better teams won't give us that many chances and we have to make them count. Bit dissapointed with the finnishing. JAR, giving the ball away too often and too cheaply. Benayoun, my MOM, deservadly so although I am surprised, He's better than I thought. Basically a pretty sound performance, job done.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #28: Aug 29, 2007 01:16:39 am
      I agree with the crowd being flat in the first half.  I was sitting in the Kop, but despite my efforts no one got up and sang ;)

Good comfortable match.  Crouchy had a few chances that he should of put away.  Loved Dirks cheeky little chip ;)

Well done to the fans for applauding and welcoming Rhys Jones's parents before kick off.  We deserve a bow.

Court, I watched the game on the telly and I'm sure I seen you when YNWA came on after Z Cars!! Did you have a long sleeved white top on and your LFC shirt over it?

Anyway, Totally agree with KoolKidda on Crouch and Kuyt. It was flashbacks to last season. Chances that were sadly missed. Frustration. It really could have been 6 or 7 nil tonight.
      I had an idea that we would be too much for them at Anfield, but I wasn't expecting them to be so....well, what JD said.
      Benayoun was impressive, Sissoko and Mascherano looked like they were adamant that they are not going to be left out much this season - which is mouth watering! Arbeloa is turning into another unsung hero. Hypia played like the captain he was. Leto started off confident but faded. Looking forward to see how he progresses though. Like the look of him.
      Kuyt and Crouch didn't play bad but when all you need to do is hit the target with easier chances, then they could be a little better on that score. No doubt their goals were harder than some of their other opportunities. Practice on headers please lads!!

Even though the opposition was quite poor tonight, it's a good feeling knowing that the strength in depth is there. A clean sheet, four goals and plenty more chances without the true spine of the side....nice.
      Only shame is that we should have scored more goals.
      Chitose
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 176 posts | -18 
      Reply #29: Aug 29, 2007 04:17:56 am
      I'm too happy to comment now! I think everyone played hard and evryone did well, too well!
      (1 minuite to calm down)
      I have to say that LiverpoolFC has  the best midfield line now, they created a lot of chance but the strikers have a bit problem at finishing, same as the match with Chelsea, they got a lot, too much of chance to finish, but they cant score a goal. With ToulouseFC, that's alright since they will win anyway, but with an opponent good at counter-attack like Chelsea, if they don't score with thse tonne of chances, they might be defeat. But after all, I think they did too well, from the start of the season (almost from the pre-season), really impressive. And then, like Reina said, they miss chance but the important thing is that they can create It, It prove that they're strong, really strong.
      My opinion about man-of-the-match: Mascherano, he keep well the balance in the center, and then the only moment that he attack near ToulouseFC's goal, he got a corner and gave Sami Hyypia a chance to score. He did well his defender role too. Benayoun is awesome this match, he'll become more and more dangerous in the futur, his personnal skill is really good.   
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #30: Aug 29, 2007 07:48:56 am
      Comfortable win for us pleasing to see we are creating loads of chances with a bit more sharpness Crouch and Kuyt could have had a hattrick each,how much space did Sami have to nod in his goal?somebody never did there homework.I know we were only playing Toulouse but it was nice to see we can actually play without our most important players which in the past has never been the case.
      yorkie18
      • Forum David Johnson

• 236 posts |
      Reply #31: Aug 29, 2007 08:01:52 am
      That was a good game for us. It gave the younger and newer players a chance to shine as well as given the more established players chance to show they've still got it. It's good to see that we can still play well without Carra and Stevie, but it's not something I would like to be a regular occurance!!
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #32: Aug 29, 2007 08:36:35 am
      I don't think Toulouse are as bad a team as is being made out.
      Credit please to our central midfield of Mascherano and Sissoko who dominated the play.  We didn't allow Toulouse to play.
      Great stuff from Benayoun and Leto playing havoc on the wings.
      Liked the whole performance including the substitutes who slotted in seamlessly.  Babel reminds me of Henry when he first started at Arsenal.
      Crouch did well when you consider the lack of first team opportunity to date.
      Some really beautiful football at times.
      We have now got a cracking squad and I am really excited about the rest of the season.
      COME ON YOU REDMEN!!!
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #33: Aug 29, 2007 09:29:30 am
      I agree with practically everything that has been said. Mascherano, Benayoun and Arbeloa were all magnificent. Leto showed a lot of promise and good to see him and Lucas get a run out. I got my 4-0 prediction spot on and now sit pretty at the top of our league ;D Was edging the lads on after 3-0 with only a few mins to score another and as my stream was a few mins behind the live play, happened to see on the bbc page that Kuyt had scored another, very happy!

Also very impressed with the strength in depth, central midfield is really looking like a force to be reckoned with. Masch was amazing again, Sissoko is a beast and the only problem for Rafa is keeping everybody happy. And I must say Babel must have one of the most powerful shots ever to be seen in the game, even with a low back lift and the fact he barely takes a swing at the ball he gets tremendous power. We have seen it in near every game he has played, amazing!

Overall great result against albeit, not a very good team. Bring on the draw!!
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #34: Aug 29, 2007 09:42:32 am
      A comfortable win in the end, to be honest we should've taken them apart like this in the first leg, I actually think Toulouse played a bit better last night.

Arbeloa looks a lot more comfortable on the right, in the last couple of games he's been caught drifting into the middle a few times, most notably when he picked up a yellow card at Sunderland when trying to recover. He can do a job on the left, he gets all the basics right but positionally he's not quite spot on like he was last night. An interesting defensive combination at the end with Finnan on the left & Riise in the middle, I don't expect to see us use this in the Prem but I think Rafa was just trying out his options as the game was already won. We looked a little shaky at the back without Carra, I'm glad we haven't got the toughest of opponents coming up whilst he's injured.

The midfield was definitely our strongest area for me. Benayoun seems determined to win a place in the team, and performances like last night are the way to do it, not shooting off his mouth in the press (if indeed he did). Momo looks brimming full of confidence after his goal & he's suddenly learned to pass! A close call between these two for MOM, but for me Benayoun just edges it, he didn't give up on a lost cause all night. The only slight criticism I have is that he needs to get more selfish, a couple of times he tried to play a team mate through when he was in a better position to have a go himself. Mascherano was solid as usual, against weaker opposition having more license to get forward & he seemed quite comfortable with it. I was encouraged by Leto, he made a couple of schoolboy errors which is to be expected, but overall he seems to have the potential to make it in this country.

Up front to be honest we weren't very good. Both Kuyt & Crouch could have had a hattrick with better finishing. The encouraging thing though is they were getting in goalscoring positions, especially Crouch who at the moment can still use lack of games as an excuse for his shooting being a bit off. Kuyt creates a lot for others, but hasn't turned into the goal machine I'd hoped he would this season. With Torres taking over the role of linking midfield & attack I expected Kuyt to start banging them in like he did for Feyenoord. I know it's still early days but I haven't seen any signs that the goals are going to start arriving in abundance, who knows though maybe last nights goals will kick start things for him.

The subs as usual came quite late in the game, I would've preferred to see Babel & Leiva thrown into the mix as soon as the second goal went in. Leiva didn't get too involved in the game but showed some clever passing & wasn't caught out of position when Toulouse attacked on the counter. Babel will become one of the Liverpool greats given time I believe. He's showing a lot of raw talent at the moment without having any real end product as yet, as the season goes on I think he'll get better & better. You can train someone how to use their talent in the right way but the skills are something you either have or you don't, Babel definitely has them. I was quite surprised to see Agger come off ahead of Hyypia, I would've thought it would've made more sense not to risk Sami's broken nose once the game was won, but I suppose who knows when Agger will next get a rest?

All in all a good performance against poor opposition but you can only beat what's in front of you. The fans behaviour was exemplary during the events before the game, just as I knew it would be. I think these events cast a bit of a sombre mood over the night which would explain the Kop being a bit subdued, I'm sure it will be swinging again next game as we celebrate another win.
      alexs1979
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Reply #35: Aug 29, 2007 10:17:45 am
      I was at the game last night in the Kop, I sang along to the old favourites but I heard some new ones (Campione, the one and only......  and a few others) .  Any ideas where to find the words cos I was soooooo embarrassed when I couldn't join in.
      Cheers
      Yawaray
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts | -2 
      Reply #36: Aug 29, 2007 12:00:48 pm
      The players really showed quality but I think our strikers should work more on their finishing skills. They cant afford to loose chances like that. We need to show we can kill teams. We need that killer instinct that will make teams shiver even when they are ahead of us. Though the guys need to catch form but they need to work on their finishing. Our midfielders are the best in the country and one of the best in Europe. Any conbination is simply fantastic. Sissoko is now "da Boss" just like Veira during his Arsenal days. Masch is infact the best 4 in the world. Sir. Gerrard the King of midfield. Lucas the prince, he's gonna really be a big player. He is very clever. Benayoun is wonderful. Leto showed some flashes and I believe with time he's gonna be a really great player for us. He has a wonderful look too. Arbeloa! The man I owe a lot to. i can wait for Aurelio to return so we can have them both at fuuback.
      -------------------Torres------Voronin
      Babel----------Gerrard---Sissoko/Masch---Pen/Ben
      Aurelio--------Agger-------Carra---------Arbeloa
      -----------------------Reina

You will never walk Alone
      R.I.P Rhy. my condolence to his parents and his family members.
      Rhy Although you were blue, I pray you dont walk alone even in death. Hope the angels come for to carry you home. They are gonna swing low and bear you home. We love you.
      TINHEAD14
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 117 posts |
      Reply #37: Aug 29, 2007 12:05:31 pm
      I was at the game last night in the Kop, I sang along to the old favourites but I heard some new ones (Campione, the one and only......  and a few others) .  Any ideas where to find the words cos I was soooooo embarrassed when I couldn't join in.
      Cheers

I heard a song which went something like 'follow, follow....xabi alsono, momo sissoko, gerrard & masch' i need somebody to post the words so i know them for next time
      bobbins
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 127 posts |
      Reply #38: Aug 29, 2007 12:12:40 pm
      Great result last night although Toulouse were very poor, all the players that came in did a great job, and arbeloa is looking a very good player for the price that was paid, youssi was great last night as was mascherano, good to see the young south Americans leto and lucas levia given some footie too.
      superhans
      • Forum Youth Player

• 18 posts |
      Reply #39: Aug 29, 2007 01:28:20 pm
      The main thing that impressed me last night was that noone gave up a lost cause. every player looked 100 per cent commited to the cause. we changed 7 players from saturday and all the players had a good game. I was particularly impressed with masherano and benayoun. They both looked like they had a point to prove. benayoun has definitely set the bar for jermaine pennant after that performance. its very good for liverpool. something we have not really had over the last few years.
      As for CM the way i like to look at it is in consitency terms
      I would rank them as follows in terms of consitency

Captain Fantastic has a average rating per match of an  8
      Masherano usually a 7/8
      close between Xabi and sissoko normally a 6/7 on average
      Thats the way i would decide who to play more often than not because consistency is what wins titles.
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #40: Aug 29, 2007 02:22:42 pm
      I heard a song which went something like 'follow, follow....xabi alsono, momo sissoko, gerrard & masch' I need somebody to post the words so I know them for next time

Xabi Alonso, Momo Sissoko, Gerrard and Mascheranoooo, oooo We've got the best midfield in the world!
      « Last Edit: Aug 29, 2007 02:24:45 pm by paulrobbo »
      TINHEAD14
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 117 posts |
      Reply #41: Aug 29, 2007 02:50:25 pm
      Xabi Alonso, Momo Sissoko, Gerrard and Mascheranoooo, oooo We've got the best midfield in the world!
      i know it'll be a pain for ya robbo but could you put down the words, it sounded lik there were more words than that
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,297 posts | 2842 
      Reply #42: Aug 29, 2007 05:13:56 pm
      benayoun is quality not only on the ball but fighting to get it back when he loses it to. and does anyone elses think he has the Peter Beardsley "shimmy"??

Arbeloa is getting better and better and Sami well anybody who thought we should sell him needs to be slapped! legend!!

Still at times tho i think our passing could be a bit sharper around the box. delighted to see kuyty and crouch scoring tho
      aw1
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,303 posts | 22 
      Reply #43: Aug 29, 2007 05:35:50 pm
      toulouse were bad but  we played extremely well, kuyt brilliant as ever, crouch needs to work on headers cause thats his only weakness and could be prolific, impressed by the sharpness of closing down since the start of the season rafa's gone them all geled and firing   
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #44: Aug 29, 2007 05:42:20 pm

That was the best song last night!!  :D
      TINHEAD14
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 117 posts |
      Reply #45: Aug 29, 2007 06:21:53 pm
      How did the whole song go? please post  the words
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #46: Aug 29, 2007 08:00:03 pm
      Very true Brian....yossi has got the little barcode geniuses shimmy down to a T.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,297 posts | 2842 
      Reply #47: Aug 29, 2007 08:18:09 pm
      tell ye what tho lester if hes half as good a player as beardo weve a little gem on our hands what a quality player he was
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #48: Aug 29, 2007 09:16:43 pm

Haha yeh I thought it was as well! Enjoy the game Court? I would of liked to go for a few cheeky pints but the last train was at half 11.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #49: Aug 29, 2007 10:03:03 pm
      How did the whole song go? please post  the words

Ooo.. we've got the best midfield in the world... Xabi Alonso, Momo Sissoko, Gerrard & Macheranooooo...

Haha yeh I thought it was as well! Enjoy the game Court? I would of liked to go for a few cheeky pints but the last train was at half 11.

Haha yeah it was a brilliant game wasn't it!  Aw I was craving a pint all night!

Lucklily I got a lift back, we encountered a few scum bags on the way up to the car though.  Cheeky Evertonian bas**rds.  Thinking they were all solid to mouth off at us because we're Liverpool fans.  A right bunch of scallies they were!

Quick Reply