Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Arsenal FC

Read 198140 times
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Re: Talk Arsenal FC
      Reply #1081: Sep 18, 2014 10:18:17 pm
      Said it all along and saying it again, wenger is a great entertainer with attacking football but he has failed miserably in defence . Dortmund has just shown everyone how to play against Arse, attack them with quick attacking football and their slow defence just couldn't cope. That 30 mil spent on sanchez looks like a total waste to me. If Dortmund had been more clinical it could have been 4-0. Arse will not make it out of the group stage.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #1082: Nov 22, 2014 07:39:34 pm
      I couldn't believe that I will be saying the same thing today, 2 months after my last post. Wenger is still a great entertainer in attacking football and sh*t in defending. Scums has just proven that again and it's so embarassing to watch and their defence  make scums look like world class. Luckily, we never bought that bag of sh*t sanchez, a total waste of money, too lighweight and his mistake led to scums 2nd goal and we have just dodged a bullet.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #1083: Nov 22, 2014 07:48:38 pm
      I couldn't believe that I will be saying the same thing today, 2 months after my last post. Wenger is still a great entertainer in attacking football and sh*t in defending. Scums has just proven that again and it's so embarassing to watch and their defence  make scums look like world class. Luckily, we never bought that bag of sh*t sanchez, a total waste of money, too lighweight and his mistake led to scums 2nd goal and we have just dodged a bullet.

Criticise Sanchez all you like mate but he has 8 more league goals that Balotelli, Lambert and Borini combined and he's not even a natural striker.
      Redangel

• 8,394 posts | 1025 
      Reply #1084: Nov 22, 2014 07:56:52 pm
      How Arsenal conspired to lose that, I'll never know!
      Although I have to say, David de Gea did have a lot to do with it!
      Man U, jammy as ever.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #1085: Nov 22, 2014 09:22:12 pm
      Luckily, we never bought that bag of sh*t sanchez, a total waste of money, too lighweight and his mistake led to scums 2nd goal and we have just dodged a bullet.

Do you really think he's that bad? :o

I think he makes a huge difference in attack for Arsenal.
      asharma.lfc
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 652 posts | 26 
      Reply #1086: Nov 23, 2014 04:03:46 am
      Do you really think he's that bad? :o

I think he makes a huge difference in attack for Arsenal.
      I think he is being sarcastic . Sanchez is better than anything we have at the moment and is carrying Arsenal this season.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #1087: Nov 26, 2014 10:15:32 pm
      I think he is being sarcastic . Sanchez is better than anything we have at the moment and is carrying Arsenal this season.

Watching Sanchez play against Dortmund tonight. He really is world class. Hard to believe he only cost Arsenal £10 million more than we paid for Lovren and Markovic. Only £5 million more than Lallana.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #1088: Nov 26, 2014 10:28:48 pm
      Watching Sanchez play against Dortmund tonight. He really is world class. Hard to believe he only cost Arsenal £10 million more than we paid for Lovren and Markovic. Only £5 million more than Lallana.

And to Arsenal for -£3m than we offered. :(
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #1089: Nov 27, 2014 05:06:30 pm
      A player we should had signed as well. Especially after losing one in the calibre of Luis Suarez.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1090: Nov 27, 2014 11:17:21 pm
      The form of Sanchez, Costa and Cesc this season really is depressing me!!
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #1091: Dec 01, 2014 11:37:48 pm
      A once great club, steeped in history, bathed in  glory.

Now? A F***ing joke of a club. Eternal losers who's crowning ambition, year on year is to take their place as Europe's also rans.

Mug fans content to look on, paying through the nose to line the pockets of their businessmen owners - bought by the promise of "next year".

They will, most likely, finish in a champions league place (without ever threatening to win) and take their place in next season's competition (again without ever threatening).

F**k 'em. >:D
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #1092: Dec 01, 2014 11:43:41 pm
      The form of Sanchez, Costa and Cesc this season really is depressing me!!

But they wanted London innit!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #1093: Dec 02, 2014 07:58:29 pm

Nah bollocks to that, I just reckon they showed more intent to get the players than we did, we try haggling every last penny.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,683 posts | 3904 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #1094: Dec 04, 2014 09:43:46 am
      Nah bollocks to that, I just reckon they showed more intent to get the players than we did, we try haggling every last penny.

Exactly.
      He's carrying that Arsenal team.
      Oh to have actually gone and got a number 1 target.
      When the accountants are dictating the team we're fu**ed.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #1095: Dec 04, 2014 10:35:06 pm
      Exactly.
      He's carrying that Arsenal team.
      Oh to have actually gone and got a number 1 target.
      When the accountants are dictating the team we're fu**ed.

It's a sad case of affairs when we can no longer attract the best players around to the club purely because we are tight as a nun when it comes to money.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #1096: Dec 05, 2014 01:28:21 am
      A once great club, steeped in history, bathed in  glory.

Now? A F***ing joke of a club. Eternal losers who's crowning ambition, year on year is to take their place as Europe's also rans.

Mug fans content to look on, paying through the nose to line the pockets of their businessmen owners - bought by the promise of "next year".

They will, most likely, finish in a champions league place (without ever threatening to win) and take their place in next season's competition (again without ever threatening).

F**k 'em. >:D

They aren't a joke of a club, they've have won stuff under Arsene Wenger and I've seen some great football to watch :P
      They've become reliable, we haven't.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #1097: Dec 05, 2014 01:44:04 am
      They aren't a joke of a club, they've have won stuff under Arsene Wenger and I've seen some great football to watch :P
      They've become reliable, we haven't.

They've become reliable in qualifying for the following season's Champions League, that is literally the only thing they've become reliable for. It's not like they've won a trophy ever year for 10 years :D
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #1098: Dec 26, 2014 10:02:35 pm
      Alexis Sanchez' performance today was incredible. Wouldn't really be much of a downgrade on Suarez either.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #1099: Dec 27, 2014 12:21:48 am
      Alexis Sanchez' performance today was incredible. Wouldn't really be much of a downgrade on Suarez either.

Terrible penalty though.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #1100: Feb 01, 2015 03:26:59 pm
      Just watched the game vs Villa, really have to commend Arsenal's youth system and Wenger. Seems like they have yet another good crop of youngsters coming up and Wenger bedding them in well into the first team.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1101: Feb 01, 2015 03:41:44 pm
      Just watched the game vs Villa, really have to commend Arsenal's youth system and Wenger. Seems like they have yet another good crop of youngsters coming up and Wenger bedding them in well into the first team.

I have a lot of respect and admiration for Wenger and today showed why. Some lovely free flowing, instinctive football from them and some great young talent on show.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #1102: Feb 01, 2015 04:30:00 pm

That Hector Bellerin kid they have at fullback looks like he's got some good potential.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #1103: Mar 19, 2015 01:37:31 pm
      Now that Arsenal have been knocked out of the Champions League on away goals, Wenger has called for the away goals rules to be scrapped :laugh: He is such a whinge arse. Would have been completely different had they gone through on away goals.

Quick Reply