Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

pre match

Read 978 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,381 posts | 2884 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      pre match
      Aug 31, 2007 06:41:44 pm
      with so much discussion about ooters going on at the minute I thought id give a rough guide to what my day will be like tomorrw going over to the game

up at about 4am to go to the airport. Fliight at 6.30 in to Birmingham cos Ryanair dearest destination is Liverpool :'(
      Should get to Birmingham around 7.30 get the 8 oclock train from there to Crewe and change at Crewe for Lime St
      should be in Liverpool by 10.30 and go straight to witherspoons for the farmhouse breakfast oh yeah what a brekkie
      From there then usually do a bit of running around with me mate who always has to do a few bits? Then into rileys about 12 for a nice few pints love that pub its opposite dickie lewis's
      Head up the ground about 1.45 have a pint in around anfield. I always head in for about 2.45 hate being late

after the game its on the bus back to town prob go back to rileys stay there till about 7.30 then head to the airport luckily im flying outta Liverpool :)

Flight at 9.30 back in Dublin bout 10 and head off out for a few pints and I love every minute of it fly to London if I had to to get to a liverpool game. theres nothing like it in the world

Y.N.W.A 
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,522 posts | 8686 
      Re: pre match
      Reply #1: Aug 31, 2007 09:17:11 pm
      Some effort that mate, and yeah you're right about ryanair - thieving fuckers!!

But in the end I bet it's worth it!
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,381 posts | 2884 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #2: Sep 02, 2007 04:03:12 pm
      well worth it yesterday to see 6 of the best helped me enjoy post match even more  ;D 
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,522 posts | 8686 
      Reply #3: Sep 02, 2007 10:00:50 pm
      First game of the season for me yesterday, me arl fella went the chelsea game - enjoyed those nice plazzy carlsberg bottles and all the lads and lasses who snuck under the stairs to have a craft fag

Quick Reply