Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

LFC Global Marketing

Read 1607 times
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      LFC Global Marketing
      Sep 06, 2011 03:56:32 am
      Thought it would be interesting being we have members here from all over the world to keep a running tab on what the club might be doing to generate more global appeal and market share. The reason I bring this up is that I was driving home this evening and listening to the local 60,70,80's radio station when all of a sudden there was an advertisement to win a trip to either the Bahamas/Bermuda at a luxury resort while attending "The famous Liverpool Football Club" international academy.

I know we have academy's and clinics about but to hear this advertisement in the middle of hot Arizona really took me by surprise...then I ran across this which If I remember Kenny's son helped start this up:

http://www.liverpoolfcamerica.com/

Anyway thought it would be good to see how FSG does on it's global marketing as every little bit helps the club.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Re: LFC Global Marketing
      Reply #1: Sep 06, 2011 09:17:06 am
       AZ that is a good point you raise about global marketing,with the internet of course the club can be  in every supporters home.In my case I get the L.F.C. magazine delivered to my postbox,I have also got a collection of shirts,tee shirts,scarves and a track suit all in the L.F.C Regalia,mostly bought for me by my kids I might add.While it would be brilliant to see the REDS in N.Z. I realise the club have to go to its biggest revenue earners,Asia for example.
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Re: LFC Global Marketing
      Reply #2: Sep 06, 2011 09:20:11 am
      Reading Epic Swindle really brought home how bad our marketing was, the only way is up

Quick Reply