Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 3rd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W3 D0 L0

If Arsenal and/or Tottenham fall out of the big 6, who'll take their place?

Read 4973 times
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Re: If Arsenal and/or Tottenham fall out of the big 6, who'll take their place?
      Reply #23: Sep 26, 2011 12:07:54 pm
      Utd 5th? That would be a laugh.
      MaxC
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 504 posts | 15 
      Reply #24: Sep 26, 2011 12:13:56 pm
      I think Arsenal and Man U have the weakest Defence among the big five. And their CM's are not the greatest in the League. But they do have awesome attacks.
      Dannylfc
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #25: Sep 26, 2011 12:21:27 pm
      I honestly don't think Stoke will be too far off the European places this year.

Whether they will be classed as one of the "big 6" is unlikely though. Still think Arsenal will be challenging at least the top 5 this season.
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #26: Sep 27, 2011 06:14:45 pm
      Newcastle might surprise a few people these season. I know they have not bought a marque player but they have both very intelligently. That Cabaye guy and Tiote have been good in midfield while their back four has been really impressive especially their captain Collocini and they still have Santon to come in when fit. If Ben Arfa stays fit and they keep and their strikers keep on getting goals they will keep on getting points because of their solid defence a statement which should be unusual when describing newcastle. Personally I don't think Arsenal will drop out of the top four because of the resourcefulness of their manager. My prediction for the table come end of the season is
      1. Chelsea (C)
      2. Man City
      3. Arsenal
      4. Liverpool
      5. Man United
      6. New Castle
      7. Totemham
      8. Everton
      9. Villa
      10. Fulham
      11. Stoke
      This is madness O.O
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #27: Sep 27, 2011 06:45:09 pm

I thought the same considering New Castle and Tottemham aren't even in the premier league.  >:D
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #28: Sep 27, 2011 06:47:50 pm
      I thought the same considering New Castle and Tottemham aren't even in the premier league.  >:D
      Come on Livverspool! F**k the Manches Terunited scum!
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #29: Sep 27, 2011 07:00:17 pm
      Your not serious are you max.  Dunno how you think they have the weakest defence.  Id argue themselves and city have the strongest defence
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #30: Sep 27, 2011 07:07:49 pm
      I think Arsenal and Man U have the weakest Defence among the big five. And their CM's are not the greatest in the League. But they do have awesome attacks.
      How did I miss this? Smalling? Jones? Vidic?

I don't like the cu*ts either but lets not lie to ourselves
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #31: Sep 27, 2011 07:11:00 pm
      Said it at the time Phil Jones would have being an excellent signing
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #32: Sep 27, 2011 07:21:27 pm

So did most of us, it was no secret.
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #33: Sep 27, 2011 07:23:01 pm
      They did make some good 'uns

Young aswell

de Gea looks to be gelling finally and Rooney's found form aswell

Sickens me

Quick Reply