Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Man of the Match?

Charlie Adam
      (2.1%)
      Lucas Leiva
      (7.3%)
      Stewart Downing
      (1.6%)
      Luis Suarez
      (67.4%)
      Andy Carroll
      (11.9%)
      Jose Enrique
      (8.3%)
      Jordan Henderson
      (0%)
      Someone else
      (1.6%)

Liverpool 2-1 Wolves: In game and Post Match Discussion

Read 55073 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8675 
      Re: Liverpool 2-1 Wolves: In game and Post Match Discussion
      Reply #644: Sep 29, 2011 07:28:10 pm
      If Liverpool were to fold(god forbid) or not exist then i would as would every other Liverpool fan as Everton would be the only club in the City....

Not. A. F***ing. Chance.

I'd rather give up watching football than support that shower of tw*ts. And I'd go as far to say 99% of our scouse support would feel the same.

Actually what BigvYNWA says is right, would probably end up supporting AFC Liverpool.

F**k the premier league - overrun with money anyway!!
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,550 posts | 1545 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #645: Sep 29, 2011 07:29:52 pm
      Or as Bill Shankly would say; "If Everton were playing in my garden, I'd draw the curtains"
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8675 
      Reply #646: Sep 29, 2011 07:30:39 pm
      Or as Bill Shankly would say; "If Everton were playing in my garden, I'd draw the curtains"

Tell them to F**k off out of my garden more like!
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,550 posts | 1545 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #647: Sep 29, 2011 07:34:31 pm
      Tell them to F**k off out of my garden more like!
      :D
      Tell you what though, not that it needed it, but all this talk is certainly starting to get the juices flowing as Saturday approaches.

I hope we beat them so bad they close doors.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #648: Sep 29, 2011 07:35:05 pm
      Not. A. F***ing. Chance.

I'd rather give up watching football than support that shower of tw*ts. And I'd go as far to say 99% of our scouse support would feel the same.

Actually what BigvYNWA says is right, would probably end up supporting AFC Liverpool.

I knew you would definitely agree :D

Tell them to f**k off out of my garden more like!

I'd move house. There's no getting that stench out of the area once it's in there. The one day i spent in Liverpool i got a cab to Anfield just to see it (unfortunately the Sky pricks were setting up cameras for none other than LFC v Manure the next day, so i could not do the tour - museum i saw though) and the cabbie was a bitter. He stunk, not joking.

Also tried to convince us there was some Evertonian "Legend" signing books at Goodison, should go there and not Anfield. Said no thanks, i'd like to see a full trophy case instead.

Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #649: Sep 29, 2011 08:21:08 pm
      :action-smiley-035:

As for Horizons assumption that Liverpool fans would switch to Everton if Liverpool shut up shop - are you f**king mad? I don't think any true red could just forget the rivalry and their feelings for the team and start supporting them as THE club for Liverpool.

I'd almost guarantee that there'd be fan groups springing straight up to start a new club, AFC Liverpool kinda thing. No true red, I believe, would ever just switch to THAT, I really just can't imagine it.

Fair doo's...I take your point.
      Not. A. F***ing. Chance.

I take your point....too
      I really have no say in the matter, I love Liverpool FC and yes, I look out for the Swans, and only ever want them to lose on two occasions (as long as they are in the Prem).

It's similar to love, you rarely have a say in it, and you can rarely switch it off when you feel like it.

There's a saying I like to spout now and again; 'there's no place for Liverpool FC in my heart - Liverpool FC is my heart'.

Fair enough...
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,141 posts | 3383 
      Reply #650: Sep 29, 2011 08:35:21 pm
      You know that football is about place...that's where the club is...we have Liverpool,Manchester has City and Utd...why don't you support Man U? because your from Liverpool...that's right.

Why am i the worst type? that's so very easy to spout...as it was me who was replying as why to people were moaning so much after Saturday....Liverpool represent Liverpool and the people...where is Anfield?

I've already written about the tens of thousands of Liverpool fans who's fathers etc have passed down their support to their sons and daughters but no longer live in the city but relocated 40 to 30 years ago,it was the same for Manchester..

I'm giving Scousers a bad name....i know you don't really believe that,just pick up the Echo to see who gives them a bad name...

You need posts like mine and yours otherwise this forum would become stale and middle of the road and then what would be the point...

If Liverpool were to fold(god forbid) or not exist then i would as would every other Liverpool fan as Everton would be the only club in the City....

I support Liverpool because me arl fella basically enforced it upon me. Not because I'm Scouse. That's why I support Liverpool.

As for supporting Everton because they'd be the only club in the city, what a load of F***ing bollocks that is. I don't know any genuine Liverpool fan who'd support them. If Liverpool went bust, I wouldn't support any club. My team is Liverpool Football Club and that'll be the only club. And I certainly wouldn't support Everton just because they were the only club in the city.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8675 
      Reply #651: Sep 29, 2011 08:47:02 pm
      As for supporting Everton because they'd be the only club in the city, what a load of F***ing bollocks that is. I don't know any genuine Liverpool fan who'd support them. If Liverpool went bust, I wouldn't support any club. My team is Liverpool Football Club and that'll be the only club. And I certainly wouldn't support Everton just because they were the only club in the city.

It wouldn't matter anyway, even Evertonians know they're going bust before us!
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,141 posts | 3383 
      Reply #652: Sep 29, 2011 09:26:28 pm
      It wouldn't matter anyway, even Evertonians know they're going bust before us!

Swapping sides won't be as difficult for them though mate since the majority of them are more obsessed with us as it is. If, or when, they do go bust there won't be much change in whose results they look out for first.
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,941 posts | 285 
      Reply #653: Sep 29, 2011 11:06:32 pm
      Red Horizon, I find your comments insulting and disrespectful.

If you truly believe being from Liverpool makes you a greater fan than other supporters who may have dedicated their lives towards their love for this football club you are a true delinquent and a f*cking retard.

Your argument suggests you believe yourself to be a greater supporter, than Dalglish, Paisley and Shankly, ever were. It has no logic.
      LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,715 posts | 36 
      • In JK I trust! YNWA
      Reply #654: Sep 29, 2011 11:11:43 pm

If you truly believe being from Liverpool makes you a greater fan than other supporters who may have dedicated their lives towards their love for this football club you are a true delinquent and a f*cking retard.

Your argument suggests you believe yourself to be a greater supporter, than Dalglish, Paisley and Shankly, ever were. It has no logic.

Sums the lad up really.

Such arrogant comments from someone who would support the F***ing Bitters  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

Cop on mate
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #655: Sep 29, 2011 11:21:26 pm

Oh you are a charmer.....

I'm glad you find my comments insulting and disrespectful as you obviously have a way with words and a command of the English language that cannot compare as i am a effing retard of the first degree,so to disrespect you...is quite an achievement..don't you think!!
      Sums the lad up really.

Such arrogant comments from someone who would support the f**king Bitters  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

Cop on mate

It's not arrogance it's knowledge....such a cliche to call them bitters anyway..i'm glad i'm passed that..really we need their rivalry ....it's what makes OUR game,take them away and OUR game is poorer...maybe you'd like to see Man U disappear as well..

RedLFCBlood
      Reply #656: Sep 29, 2011 11:23:46 pm
      Sometimes when your in a hole its best to stop digging.
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,941 posts | 285 
      Reply #657: Sep 29, 2011 11:24:15 pm
      Oh you are a charmer.....

I'm glad you find my comments insulting and disrespectful as you obviously have a way with words and a command of the English language that cannot compare as I am a effing retard of the first degree,so to disrespect you...is quite an achievement..don't you think!!

You have repeatedly posted on this discussion stating you are better than the rest of us. I thought i would share my opinions on your posts in the same fashion.
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #658: Sep 29, 2011 11:27:36 pm
      I support Liverpool because me arl fella basically enforced it upon me. Not because I'm Scouse. That's why I support Liverpool.

As for supporting Everton because they'd be the only club in the city, what a load of f**king bollocks that is. I don't know any genuine Liverpool fan who'd support them. If Liverpool went bust, I wouldn't support any club. My team is Liverpool Football Club and that'll be the only club. And I certainly wouldn't support Everton just because they were the only club in the city.

Right then...if Liverpool never existed (ever)....who would you support as a football loving Liverpudlian?

Only one choice...as there would be no debate..

Re-read an earlier post on this and you'll find you way off the  mark...

Only when i or those who choose to get bored by such matters.....i have plenty of energy left yet.
      LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,715 posts | 36 
      • In JK I trust! YNWA
      Reply #659: Sep 29, 2011 11:28:20 pm

:lmao:

You'd think that's just common sense to some people but obviously not to others......

Of course I would love for the Mancs to disappear, they make me sick with their winning ways and the old f**k of a manager they have that always gets his way no matter what. It'd be better for football in general if that c**t just retired already.

Obviously the Mancs are a respected club, no doubting that, but I just cannot stand them
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #660: Sep 29, 2011 11:28:41 pm
      You have repeatedly posted on this discussion stating you are better than the rest of us. I thought I would share my opinions on your posts in the same fashion.

Well that's ok...you are entitled to do so and i defend that right.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,141 posts | 3383 
      Reply #661: Sep 29, 2011 11:30:55 pm
      Right then...if Liverpool never existed (ever)....who would you support as a football loving Liverpudlian?

But we do exist you F***ing idiot. Your earlier post said if we went bust you'd jump ship to Everton, now it's if we never existed in the first place. Well we F***ing do exist and I support us. And wouldn't F***ing dare jump over to support those bunch of bitter bluenose cu*ts across Stanley Park.

I can't actually believe I'm discussing this with a Liverpool fan. How any Liverpool fan can even contemplate supporting Everton is beyond me. It's F***ing mind blowing.

I'm not gonna say anymore on the subject of this bollocks. You can just go the same way as the rest of the clueless cu*ts on this forum and be ignored by myself from now on. You're not in good company by the way.
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #662: Sep 29, 2011 11:34:54 pm
      :lmao:

You'd think that's just common sense to some people but obviously not to others......

Of course I would love for the Mancs to disappear, they make me sick with their winning ways and the old f**k of a manager they have that always gets his way no matter what. It'd be better for football in general if that c**t just retired already.

Obviously the Mancs are a respected club, no doubting that, but I just cannot stand them

Really?

The league would be so much poorer...god now who sounds bitter?

Their Good for us.... we are good for them...great to look forward too....here's to another 100 years of history between the two clubs.
      But we do exist you f**king idiot. Your earlier post said if we went bust you'd jump ship to Everton, now it's if we never existed in the first place. Well we f**king do exist and I support us. And wouldn't f**king dare jump over to support those bunch of bitter bluenose cu*ts across Stanley Park.

I can't actually believe I'm discussing this with a Liverpool fan. How any Liverpool fan can even contemplate supporting Everton is beyond me. It's f**king mind blowing.

I'm not gonna say anymore on the subject of this bollocks. You can just go the same way as the rest of the clueless cu*ts on this forum and be ignored by myself from now on. You're not in good company by the way.

And i really looked forward to you reading my posts too....such a shame.

Are you black balling me? i'm devastated .
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #663: Sep 29, 2011 11:36:02 pm
      Have you ever noticed when you stop scratching that itchy spot on your arm it goes away? Just saying.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #664: Sep 29, 2011 11:38:15 pm

At least he got a spade in the ground... ;)
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #665: Sep 29, 2011 11:40:39 pm
      At least he got a spade in the ground... ;)

Now i find that quite funny....and on that note unless someone else would like to wade in,we should put this matter to bed as there are no winners.....

Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #666: Sep 29, 2011 11:46:08 pm
      In Successful leagues,I meant depth and quality....all other countries could achieve this given time and effort,I'm sure some part of you would like to see your home town club be successful against the best in Europe...what if L.F.C turned up....wouldn't you like to see your home town win? imagine the pride and exposure it would give your footballing nation...

LFC have played against a team from my home town last season ... To be honest, I didn't want to see Rabotnicki slaughtered, but the idea of them winning the tie against LFC has never crossed my mind ...

Quick Reply