Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W12 D1 L3

Liverpool want Patrice Evra ban if Luis Suárez race claim is groundless

Read 42495 times
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,452 posts | 2846 
      Re: Liverpool want Patrice Evra ban if Luis Suárez race claim is groundless
      Reply #46: Oct 17, 2011 11:35:32 pm
      So whats this difference in Gerrard kissing his badge and the five times hand in the air?

Oh deary me.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #47: Oct 17, 2011 11:39:41 pm
      Well, Gerrard kissed the badge and showed the five time salute to Liverpool fans. Evra kissed the United badge to Liverpool fans!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #48: Oct 17, 2011 11:41:13 pm
      You know full well what the difference is Keith.

Yes i do. Nothing, so i can't see the problem Evra doing the same thing. We know its cos of the rival thing. We all just have to except it.  :-\
      jamo174
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 835 posts |
      Reply #49: Oct 17, 2011 11:41:24 pm
      To be honest he is cock no matter what he does.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #50: Oct 17, 2011 11:44:47 pm
      To be honest he is cock no matter what he does.

One thing is for sure, if it can be proven one way or another about Evra or Suarez. The book should be thrown at the guilty one with a massive fine and ten game ban of sorts. We really don't need this sh!t in football. I'm sure we all agree on this one?
      jamo174
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 835 posts |
      Reply #51: Oct 17, 2011 11:46:55 pm
      One thing is for sure, if it can be proven one way or another about Evra or Suarez. The book should be thrown at the guilty one with a massive fine and ten game ban of sorts. We really don't need this sh!t in football. I'm sure we all agree on this one?

If im honest i agree with you. Hate this kind of bollocks.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,304 posts | 4949 
      Reply #52: Oct 17, 2011 11:47:16 pm
      Yes i do. Nothing, so i can't see the problem Evra doing the same thing. We know its cos of the rival thing. We all just have to except it.  :-\

Adryan explained it above your post but as I said you already knew this.

I feel you are just fishing for an argument mate.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #53: Oct 17, 2011 11:48:28 pm

I agree but who will we rely on to be an overrated piece of sh*t for you guys for 10 weeks?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #54: Oct 17, 2011 11:50:27 pm
      Adryan explained it above your post but as I said you already knew this.

I fell you are just fishing for an argument mate.

No mate i'm not. Ive said what i wanted to say.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #55: Oct 17, 2011 11:52:44 pm
      I agree but who will we rely on to be an overrated piece of sh*t for you guys for 10 weeks?

Wish i could answer it Crouchy but i just don't know.  :-\  I'd be more than happy for it all to just go away. I'm fed up already listening to it on the news all the time.
      Swinton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,984 posts | 42 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest...
      Reply #56: Oct 18, 2011 12:03:37 am
      The difference is Gerrard did it to his own fans, Evra to the opposition fans.

Gerrard trying to get his own fans behind him and the team.

Evra to wind up opposition fans.

Enough of a difference Keith?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #57: Oct 18, 2011 12:13:10 am
      The difference is Gerrard did it to his own fans, Evra to the opposition fans.

Gerrard trying to get his own fans behind him and the team.

Evra to wind up opposition fans.

Enough of a difference Keith?

I know what your saying and i'm not saying Evra was right in what he did. I remember when Gerrard kissed the camara at Old Trafford. Our fans got pi$$ed off with that. Its not going to go away either.  :-\  United fans will never let you forget 19 times and Liverpool won't let us forget 5 times.  ;D Both supporters have to except it i'm afraid.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #58: Oct 18, 2011 01:36:29 am
      To be fair if Gerrard was kissing our crest in front of United fans, we would all be loving it :)

I know I would anyway  :scarf:
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #59: Oct 18, 2011 01:41:00 am
      If either party is found guilty, then the book should be thrown at them.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #60: Oct 18, 2011 01:44:07 am
      I think it will be impossible to find either guilty and more so Evra.

They may not find evidence but it does not mean it is not there so is he guilty or unfortunate that it could be seen from the cameras. No matter what, people will now look at Suarez as a racist even if he is innocent imo.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #61: Oct 18, 2011 08:37:16 am

They may not find evidence but it does not mean it is not there so is he guilty or unfortunate that it could be seen from the cameras. No matter what, people will now look at Suarez as a racist even if he is innocent imo.

This is why they have to do there best to find out the truth. It just wouldn't be fair on Suarez either. He would/will get slated by away fans accross the country.  Personally , if Evra is lying then thats worse than Suarez calling him the N word. A life time ban wouldn't be harsh in my opinion.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #62: Oct 18, 2011 08:48:17 am
      This is why they have to do there best to find out the truth. It just wouldn't be fair on Suarez either. He would/will get slated by away fans accross the country.  Personally , if Evra is lying then thats worse than Suarez calling him the N word. A life time ban wouldn't be harsh in my opinion.

Evra has done this before with the Chelsea ground staff, and was found that he did not have evidence.

You could see they were bickering with eachother the whole game... with a lack of evidence however, its just wasting the FA's time.

If the claim was there, wouldn't United be backing their player 100%? seems that they are leaving him to it in my opinion.

Either way, Racism is not wanted in the sport, and if Suarez or Evra are lying, a very long ban awaits.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #63: Oct 18, 2011 08:56:38 am
      What I will never understand Keith is why did Evra leave it till after the match had finished to complain to the ref,from what I saw Evra appeared to have ongoing dialogue with the ref during play and surely that would of been the time to complain to the ref.I think Evra was upset because Suarez had got the better of him and is just looking for excuses to justify his inept display.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #64: Oct 18, 2011 09:03:06 am
      What I will never understand Keith is why did Evra leave it till after the match had finished to complain to the ref,from what I saw Evra appeared to have ongoing dialogue with the ref during play and surely that would of been the time to complain to the ref.I think Evra was upset because Suarez had got the better of him and is just looking for excuses to justify his inept display.
      It is a little strange. Truth is i just don't know the answer so waste of time trying to guess really. Only Evra knows that.
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #65: Oct 18, 2011 09:03:28 am
      i bet this was planned before the match even started. talk about suarez being racist after the game, put everything back on liverpool. draw the attention away from the obvious fact that the "great and mighty" man utd came to anfield hoping and praying for a draw. bunch of F***ing cu*ts, cheating cu*ts with an agenda, know exactly how to "play the game", cu*ts
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #66: Oct 18, 2011 09:05:55 am
      It is a little strange. Truth is i just don't know the answer so waste of time trying to guess really. Only Evra knows that.
      I think you could be right but if Evra is lying he is hardly likely to come out and tell the truth.
      halofreak11789
      • Forum David Johnson

• 217 posts |
      Reply #67: Oct 18, 2011 09:12:04 am
      I know what your saying and i'm not saying Evra was right in what he did. I remember when Gerrard kissed the camara at Old Trafford. Our fans got pi$$ed off with that. Its not going to go away either.  :-\  United fans will never let you forget 19 times and Liverpool won't let us forget 5 times.  ;D Both supporters have to except it i'm afraid.
      *accept  ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #68: Oct 18, 2011 09:17:52 am
      ;D it was late, i was tired  ;D

Quick Reply